What's new

Sukhoi Su-30 MKI - waltz in the sky

PAF is going through a massive modernization program even then IAF will keep enjoy edge with its sheer size.

For the same reason we have the MCRA to keep the difference intact. And to come up with the further plans.

F 15 is nothing infront of these logicless people who never been shootdown man SU 30 is nuts against F 15

lol lol lol ohh my goodness 4th Gen Fighter will beat 4++ Gen Fighter its the Joke of the Thread. if some 1 will hear u tell f-16 will beat f-22 also.

lol lol lol ohh my goodness 4th Gen Fighter will beat 4++ Gen Fighter its the Joke of the Thread. if some 1 will hear u tell f-16 will beat f-22 also.

Nopes some people belive Su30 MKI can be brought down with F-86 Sabres also

leave China wat abt pakistan? any development? no local made satellites also... and MKI's or far superior than current Chinese fighters..

we are try to build a Aircraft for atleast from mid 80's. your JF-17 is a copied version, and also PLAA not willing to include them.

Su-30MKI US $40 million
Eurofighter Typhoon €63 million
Rafale M US$90.5 million
JAS 39 Gripen US$40-61 million
F/A-18F Super Hornet US$54.7 million

so IAF or GOI will not prefer both Rafale & Euro Fighter...Chears...:india:

Copied or not JF-17 is something suites our requirements and secondly it was against initiated after LCA program and is going to be inducted before that.
How told you PLAAF will not induct FC-1?
How you know that Rafale or Euro will not be preferred? Have GoI take decision. I guess not .. So please refrain from making such claims.

Pakistan's aviation industry is taking a kick start with a successful project not due to very skilled work force but due to smart choices made during JF-17 development. :pakistan:

i think india will choose mig-35 ...that is a killer ..did u guys see the video of its thrust vectoring? .all i can say is that a dog should not bite its masters hand sooo 4 mra c it will bemig-35

Can someone post/embed op video here probably a YouTube link if available, am not able to open it up.

Back
Top Bottom