What's new

Sufism is the only tool to retain peace in world: Israel ambassador

Some people need education before they speak. is have led & fought Just wars.
it is in general & daily life that Sufism promote lave for the Creator & his creation.Sufism is not forgoing your mandatory 5 prayers in favor of Dkihr or meditation etc etc... too many fake sufis out there.

Maybe the yahood should turn to the essence of sufism en.............. a gentile is a gentile and a goy, a goy. What what they wanna learn from it when the rest are kiray makoray!

Yes because after 63 years of stoning by Palestineans he thinks Muslim would be easy to enroach of they were all drunk singing faqeers..thanks for your opnion now please resume. Sufism doesnt have any real appeal among the masses other than for some good Qawali.

It would be an Indian dream come true if sufism was to take main stream in indian as it would have a escape goat for pointing towards indian muslims economic disparity.

Yes because after 63 years of stoning by Palestineans he thinks Muslim would be easy to enroach of they were all drunk singing faqeers..thanks for your opnion now please resume. Sufism doesnt have any real appeal among the masses other than for some good Qawali.

It would be an Indian dream come true if sufism was to take main stream in indian as it would have a escape goat for pointing towards indian muslims economic disparity.

the rich muslims went tp pakistan in 47, and the poor stayed behind. i am sure u r familiar with the story. hence the economic disparity.

despite that, india has produced extremely wealthy muslims in recent years such as azim premji owner of multinational wipro,then the owner of cipla companies (forgot his name), etc.just type indian muslims in wiki and see for urself.

The only two South Asian Muslim billionaires named by Forbes Magazine, Yusuf Hamied and Azim Premji, are from India.

ask uself. does pakistan have anyone of their caliber?

Last edited:
the rich muslims went to pakistan in 47, and the poor stayed behind. i am sure u r familiar with the story. hence the economic disparity.

despite that, india has produced extremely wealthy muslims in recent years such as azim premji owner of multinational wipro,then the owner of cipla companies (forgot his name), etc.just type indian muslims in wiki and see for urself.

does pakistan have anyone of their caliber?

Yes many and you dont have to teach me history when hindu mobs were on the loot in broad daylight for muslim posession. My mothers family who decended from Ottomans and were the landlords of Hydrabad arrived in Pakistan barefoot..Anyone with a pair of eyes can see how much wealth they bought with them!

My father's family which were the prominent bankers and financial tycoons of British India arrived in Pakistan on a train all the way from Bangalore with what ever they had on their bodies. My dada spent a large part of his life as government sevrant of state bank living in tiny quarters and earning peanuts.

It was the second generation of Indian migrants which used education at the means to establish themselves and build ties with local populance for social integration. All of this on their own.

When morons like you twist historical facts it only get more moronic!

:pakistan:

Last edited:
assalam alaikum,
good try to divide the muslims by the ambassador. i wonder if the sympathisers of sufism will be happy with his comments or angray , they dont like our prophter but like a faction of the follower of the prophet ( lol ).
Safeer ji koi hor khaid khaidou.

TARIQ

Its not the prophet who orders, its the Lord of the prophet's' who orders and orders the killings of only those who are oppressors, transgressors or mischief-mongers. Islam does not permit Muslims to start hacking the heads of non-Muslims for the fun of it. So prior to passing ignorant judgments, understand a thing or two. Otherwise comments such as yours will be considered flame baits and appropriate action will be taken.

As you said that muslims dont killed the non muslims then what mughals did in india specially in north...why they killed all the non muslims and did the force convertions do you consider them muslims?? why your people feel feel proud on them and for your kind information may be you are the muslims by birth but your grand grand grand parents are those who are forcefully converted into muslims....and this is fact no one can deny this....

Yes many and you dont have to teach me history when hindu mobs were on the loot in broad daylight for muslim posession. My mothers family who decended from Ottomans and were the landlords of Hydrabad arrived in Pakistan barefoot..Anyone with a pair of eyes can see how much wealth they bought with them!

My father's family which were the prominent bankers and financial tycoons of British India arrived in Pakistan on a train all the way from Bangalore with what ever they had on their bodies. My dada spent a large part of his life as government sevrant of state bank living in tiny quarters and earning peanuts.

It was the second generation of Indian migrants which used education at the means to establish themselves and build ties with local populance for social integration. All of this on their own.

When morons like you twist historical facts it only get more moronic!

:pakistan:

Sir, even my grandparents came empty handed from Sialkot during 1947, destruction, mass murdering was from both sides, so no point in showing only one side suffered and other not. :)

Islamic%20Rage%20Boy.jpg

If people recognize from his real name other than Islamic rage boy,you will know he is a Sufi himself.

When pushed beyond an extent(death of his sister) ,he ended being the media Muslim saturated with extreme ideologies and thoughts.

Any religion,community,sect oppressed and pushed beyond a limit will take up to violence ,sadly which ends being exploited.

Last edited:
I think this is quite apt here:

Now with sub-titles. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
social progress leads to peace , understanding and tolerance.....its not about glorifying some sect like "Sufism" and demonising others .....arab americans are wahabbis yet they integrate in the states far better than any south asian muslim can hope to.....the majority of the turkish population are sunni muslims yet they are secular and progressive....even in Pakistan people in developed urban regions of Karachi ,Lahore ,Islamabad and other economically thriving areas are quite far removed from the radical mullah ideology.....its about introducing progressive principles in the mainstream population......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom