What's new

Subramanian Swamy draws ire of Arab twitteratis for calling Kuwait ‘Namak Haram

After the lockdown, 32,00,000 people returned to Uttar Pradesh. 1650 trains and 11,200 buses were used. Imagine the pressure on Yogi Adityanath government to provide jobs to such massive migration!

But they are providing jobs. Yogi is turning a crisis into long term opportunity.

10,00,00,000 man days for unskilled.

1,25,00,000 jobs under Poverty eradication schemes.

2,50,000 MSMEs restarted with 22,00,000 employees.

Microsoft in talks for 4000 jobs in Greater Noida.

Bundelkhand Defence Corridor - 2,50,000 jobs.

Ganga & Purvanchal expressways..

Leadership Matters. There is plenty of work in this world for those who are willing to do it.

After the lockdown, 32,00,000 people returned to Uttar Pradesh. 1650 trains and 11,200 buses were used. Imagine the pressure on Yogi Adityanath government to provide jobs to such massive migration!

But they are providing jobs. Yogi is turning a crisis into long term opportunity.

10,00,00,000 man days for unskilled.

1,25,00,000 jobs under Poverty eradication schemes.

2,50,000 MSMEs restarted with 22,00,000 employees.

Microsoft in talks for 4000 jobs in Greater Noida.

Bundelkhand Defence Corridor - 2,50,000 jobs.

Ganga & Purvanchal expressways..

Leadership Matters. There is plenty of work in this world for those who are willing to do it.
Now i know my Windows 10 is so crap.

Well, that is like exposing themselves and everyone in ME should know the real RSS.

15%Bharti in Kuwait.

All I must say is good luck to Kuwait then...

Its 15% against the local population of Kuwaitis, same is the quota for the Egyptians. And from what we are hearing its only 3% for Pakistanis.

So for instance if there are 3 million kuwaitis, indian population should be 3 million x 15% = 450,000. Where it is about a million or something like that at present.

This is what hate begets. That is why i also ask my Pakistani bretheren to not proceed with hate. Hate and arrogance blinds pwople and nations and only create problems for themselves.

15%Bharti in Kuwait.

All I must say is good luck to Kuwait then...

15% of expat . if you want to see the disaster go look at the UAE

Its 15% against the local population of Kuwaitis, same is the quota for the Egyptians. And from what we are hearing its only 3% for Pakistanis.

So for instance if there are 3 million kuwaitis, indian population should be 3 million x 15% = 450,000. Where it is about a million or something like that at present.
Its 15% of the expat not 15% of the population

I love Modi..he is doing excellent job... Modi for next term .. endorse him .

15% of expat . if you want to see the disaster go look at the UAE

Its 15% of the expat not 15% of the population

I live here, am quoting what I have seen floating around in the news so far.

what will be the final decision, is anyone's wild guess.

Lets see.

Indians begging as usual for someone else to look after all those excess Indians. If you have too many mouths to feed in your country, whose fault is it? Is it Kuwait's fault for not giving them jobs?

Send the filth back to India to join the hundred million internal migrant workforce gig economy.

Lol excellent, this is getting better by the minute. Pretty soon these sanghis will be digging the deepest hole ever for themselves.

Lol, this indeed does get better. I guess stupidity is a prerequisite for being in BJP. For the record these Sanghi's are Namak Haram for abusing Muslims who've fed their slum nation for years.

Back
Top Bottom