What's new

Su-30MKI - Super Sukhoi Upgrade Program.

Where did ISPR specifically said that PAF never crossed the LOC.
Since today morning activity has been ongoing at LoC. This morning PAF engaged six targets across LoC from within Pakistani airspace

From ISPR statement.

Since today morning activity has been ongoing at LoC. This morning PAF engaged six targets across LoC from within Pakistani airspace

From ISPR statement.
if bomb crossed, then plane crossing is not needed. but yes, ISPR said that

Thank you for accepting this. This is my entire point.
Well you should also address the half a dozen versions the IAF gave regarding the loss of MiG-21.
One was that the aircraft developed a malfunction in Indian air space forcing the pilot, Abhinandan to eject but his parachute drifted into Pakistan not caring to explain how his MiG also ended up in Pakistan....another was that it was hit by SAM. Gospel of truth.

Well you should also address the half a dozen versions the IAF gave regarding the loss of MiG-21.
One was that the aircraft developed a malfunction in Indian air space forcing the pilot, Abhinandan to eject but his parachute drifted into Pakistan not caring to explain how his MiG also ended up in Pakistan....another was that it was hit by SAM. Gospel of truth.
Dude i am talking about what ispr said. Why are u having trouble reading? You should get yourself checked. I am worried about you.

Thank you for accepting this. This is my entire point.
ok. But you have to understand between lines.
Like, when he said 'no f-16 was used' he meant in bombing operation.
Why windy is sceptical, as PAF needed to balance the score. If IAF had ingressed, so PAF must have ingressed. Already, people are angry that why PAF didn't attack India proper when IAF did.

ok. But you have to understand between lines.
Like, when he said 'no f-16 was used' he meant in bombing operation.
Why windy is sceptical, as PAF needed to balance the score. If IAF had ingressed, so PAF must have ingressed. Already, people are angry that why PAF didn't attack India proper when IAF did.
If thats the case, then accept that paf ingressed and that ISPR is a liar. Decide on something. Either paf ingressed, or it didn't.

Dude i am talking about what ispr said. Why are u having trouble reading? You should get yourself checked. I am worried about you.
Well you need to change your tablets as little breaks aren't doing much for your mindset.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom