What's new

Su-30MKI - Super Sukhoi Upgrade Program.

Really?? LMAO! I love how that Hotel Management graduate has got so many Pakistani fans on this forum. :D

He's mostly considered a clown in India by people who know anything about defence. :D
Really people like you, who can’t explain why Indians against flying (Iaf) are given aircrafts.....or why Pakistan a country 4 times smaller in terms of size , 1/8 the the size of the population 1/5 th the size in defense spending, or 1/40 the size in GDP can kill Indian soldiers with impunity , allegedly is behind all terrorist acts in India and yet India has done nothing in the last 70+ years to stop Pakistan . According to India Pakistan has started all wars with India. All other powers retaliate India does not............so India is really not a power Pakistan is ....... Pakistan scare you with it’s capable military , a challenge insurmountable for India.

K
He also once made a video on 5th Gen Aircrafts, rest is a history. Now he’s the most memed...View attachment 732479

Our aircrafts are more than 20 years old, J-16s are just a few years old.

Yes obviously you’ll say it.

Hahahahahha , as I said supa pawa Pakistan deals with India by belief in Allah,

k

Last edited:
Really people like you, who can’t explain why Indians against flying (Iaf) are given aircrafts.....or why Pakistan a country 4 times smaller in terms of size , 1/8 the the size of the population 1/5 th the size in defense spending, or 1/40 the size in GDP can kill Indian soldiers with impunity , allegedly is behind all terrorist acts in India and yet India has done nothing in the last 70+ years to stop Pakistan . According to India Pakistan has started all wars with India. All other powers retaliate India does not............so India is really not a power Pakistan is ....... Pakistan scare you with it’s capable military , a challenge insurmountable for India.

K

Hahahahahha , as I said supa pawa Pakistan deals with India by belief in Allah,

k
A2B95D70-32AC-49E0-AC7E-8FB2FE85A92D.jpeg

See india is so weak ever her allies don’t care for her sovereignty, the us just sailed through so called Indian territory ......

it’s hard when India even lost WION as an ally

K
It is not our sovereignty to claim International Waters, passing through EEZ is legal as per International Law, but Indian Law claims that EEZ is India’s territorial waters which are against International Law, Americans did the same with Japan and Korea, so what do you want?

It is a way of protesting.
1618022629870.png

It is not our sovereignty to claim International Waters, passing through EEZ is legal as per International Law, but Indian Law claims that EEZ is India’s territorial waters which are against International Law, Americans did the same with Japan and Korea, so what do you want?

It is a way of protesting.
View attachment 732638

Yes I agree there is no such thing as Indian law and sovereignty.

k

AFM has a very detailed report on the Russian Su-30 SM by contributor Alexander Mladenov
Several interesting bits in the report
He calls the Su-30SM as a "Budget derivative of the Su-30MKI"
Cost difference is also massive $42M(Su-30SM) Vs. $70M(Su-30MKI)
Also very interesting for me is that the Radar processor is Israeli for the MKI.
(The MMR for the Tejas also has a similar hybrid hardware)
The bits that I am sure will be of interest to us here is that a SM prototype flew with one AL-41F-1S and one stock AL-31FP, this year.The new engines will mean a great jump in capabilities, if costs are agreeable.

The Chinese J-16 has setup a very good example for you. Just follow how the Chinese changed their own version of Su-27 to J-16, then you can upgrade your SU-30MKI's.

Chinese avionics are superior to Russian while India has to rely on Russia.

but india has access to the west.
I wonder if india can work out some kind of a franken-MKI deal. like how algeria's Chinese corvettes have a Thales radar on it.

I wonder if india can work out some kind of a franken-MKI deal. like how algeria's Chinese corvettes have a Thales radar on it.
Man Indian diplomacy was brilliant at one point
Russia, west and to some extent China we're all friendly to nuetral
One has to give respect!

Now they have to pick and choose

The reason why many western countries are willing to sell their advanced stuff to India because they know Indian has no capability to reverse-engineer these equipment. On the other hand, if they sell them to China, it is just one time deal. Then an even better Chinese version will come out very soon with much lower price.

The reason why many western countries are willing to sell their advanced stuff to India because they know Indian has no capability to reverse-engineer these equipment. On the other hand, if they sell them to China, it is just one time deal. Then an even better Chinese version will come out very soon with much lower price.

Yes. India is a safe country to sell and India does not have technological strength like China to reverse engineer and create our own. We always go back to the Russia or the west for upgrades and next version of the equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom