What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would see the primary role for the JF17 as a first strike platform on indian bases. Get it in numbers and drop the bombs pakistan has just got from the us and then scoot. How many would survive is anyone's guess. But I don't see another role apart from this and maybe defend vital areas like nuke sites.

Current Block of JF 17 are most advanced in PAF Fleet i.e Blk 30/40 F- 16 included. Don't underestimate JF 17. I am sure the way project is going ; SU 30 MKI will face Block II of JF 17.

Love Pakistan more than myself.:pakistan:

I would see the primary role for the JF17 as a first strike platform on indian bases. Get it in numbers and drop the bombs pakistan has just got from the us and then scoot. How many would survive is anyone's guess. But I don't see another role apart from this and maybe defend vital areas like nuke sites.

dude where on earth r u living man....:what:
jf-17 can deliver stand-off weapons,jf17 will use RAAD(350km+ range,invisible in radar) for deep strikes and H-2/4 (60/120km range)
gliding bombs powered by rocket boaster initially.PLUS jf-17 can also deliver CHINESE made Stand-off weapon which consist on dump-bomb+gliding and navigation kits.

so wer u expecting that u will shoot the birds over ur airbases.:lol:

Last edited:
dude where r u living man....:what:
jf-17 can deliver stand-off weapons,jf17 will use RAAD(350km+ range,invisible in radar) for deep strikes and H-2/4 (60/120km range)
gliding bombs powered by rocket boaster initially.PLUS jf-17 can also deliver CHINESE made Stand-off weapon which consist on dump-bomb+gliding and navigation kits.

so wer u expecting that u will shoot the birds over ur airbases.:lol:
Actually he is right. we'll be guarding nuke sites....but after capturing them from enemy....:lol:

Reactions: aks
What else did I mean by use for first strike? I think you should read with a cool mind and then respond. I am aware of the SOWs that's why I told that. But you seem to be in a hurry to jump the gun.

Current Block of JF 17 are most advanced in PAF Fleet i.e Blk 30/40 F- 16 included. Don't underestimate JF 17. I am sure the way project is going ; SU 30 MKI will face Block II of JF 17.

Love Pakistan more than myself.:pakistan:

It's good that u love pakistan more then your self but...............

ya PAF fleet include blk 30/40 f-16 and move adavance f-196 in future but now IAF Fleet include Mig 29, Mirage -2000 and Jaguars and in future Upgraded Mi 29,Mirage 2000 and Jaguars with 126 F-18 or EURO FIGHTER........... With LCA Batch-2 , PAKFA and MCA...........:woot:

And ya about "Su-30mki will face Block II of JF 17" , India also upgrading Su 30Mki with "SMART SKIN" , HIGHER POWER ENGINES, AESA radar. :chilli:

So, BEST OF LUCK :devil:

ya PAF fleet include blk 30/40 f-16 and move adavance f-196 in future but now IAF Fleet include Mig 29, Mirage -2000 and Jaguars and in future Upgraded Mi 29,Mirage 2000 and Jaguars with 126 F-18 or EURO FIGHTER........... With LCA Batch-2 , PAKFA and MCA...........:woot:

And ya about "Su-30mki will face Block II of JF 17" , India also upgrading Su 30Mki with "SMART SKIN" , HIGHER POWER ENGINES, AESA radar. :chilli:

No matter how much you explain, they are not gonna leave there stand.... :disagree:

one sentence says it all....."Idiots are no distinctive species....they are human beings"

No matter how much you explain, they are not gonna leave there stand.... :disagree:

because u indian are always trying to undermine pakistan , always waiting for the weak time and then u take advantage. in case of JF17 well why it cannot compete any indian plane just because they are in indian service... well for ur info mig29 and su27 have always failed in wars against f16 or f15.... but u start comparing u mid21 with f16 wow .... do remember iraq war,,, kosovo war . both the time the russian aircraft that india currently fly failed.... but u compare mig21 with f16 and jf17... wow.... ok i agree that SU30mki is a modren tech a/c but this does not mean the it is unbeatable.... as is the case with any fighter.... JF17 with SD10 or AAMRAM or MICA can beat even SU30mki..... the only thing required is open mind and accept reality.U may have a big airforce but this does not mean the others would sit and watch u destroy their homeland.

because u indian are always trying to undermine pakistan , always waiting for the weak time and then u take advantage. in case of JF17 well why it cannot compete any indian plane just because they are in indian service... well for ur info mig29 and su27 have always failed in wars against f16 or f15.... but u start comparing u mid21 with f16 wow .... do remember iraq war,,, kosovo war . both the time the russian aircraft that india currently fly failed.... but u compare mig21 with f16 and jf17... wow.... ok i agree that SU30mki is a modren tech a/c but this does not mean the it is unbeatable.... as is the case with any fighter.... JF17 with SD10 or AAMRAM or MICA can beat even SU30mki..... the only thing required is open mind and accept reality.U may have a big airforce but this does not mean the others would sit and watch u destroy their homeland.

Wow, There is a comparison of JF-17 and Sukhoi 30 mki going on, pakistanis say JF-17 is better.... but its a known fact that Sukhoi 30 MKI is obviously better than JF-17, so whats your problem in it??... is there something burning in you, or are you blind enough to accept your own facts???

Come on Mate, accept that JF-17 cannot even stand near Sukhoi 30 MKI... Sukh 30 MKI is an air dominance fighter, when compared to JF-17... You got any objections in that?

yes and after the smart skin the next thing SU-30 will get is laser beam technology! just like the star ship enterprise from star trek! :coffee:

while we pakistani will still be flying "MAN MADE" technological weapons! :agree: (hope you see the sarcasim)

yes and after the smart skin the next thing SU-30 will get is laser beam technology! just like the star ship enterprise from star trek! :coffee:

while we pakistani will still be flying "MAN MADE" technological weapons! :agree: (hope you see the sarcasim)

Come on yaar !!!!!!!!!!! Don't cry:cheesy:

May be u don't understand the meaning of "Smart skin".
And ya about That "LASER" thingi....... India is working on it under "Anti balastic missile" Prog. u will see it in 10 years from now(But it's going to be ground base)............

And ya Pakistan will use "MAN MADE( Made in china)" Equipments even after we get """"laser beam technology! just like the star ship enterprise from star trek""":devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom