What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
because u indian are always trying to undermine pakistan , always waiting for the weak time and then u take advantage. in case of JF17 well why it cannot compete any indian plane just because they are in indian service... well for ur info mig29 and su27 have always failed in wars against f16 or f15.... but u start comparing u mid21 with f16 wow .... do remember iraq war,,, kosovo war . both the time the russian aircraft that india currently fly failed.... but u compare mig21 with f16 and jf17... wow.... ok i agree that SU30mki is a modren tech a/c but this does not mean the it is unbeatable.... as is the case with any fighter.... JF17 with SD10 or AAMRAM or MICA can beat even SU30mki..... the only thing required is open mind and accept reality.U may have a big airforce but this does not mean the others would sit and watch u destroy their homeland.

The SU-27 has never faced any US fighters...genious :lol:

Do you think the combat record of the Mig-29 or any other Russian fighters had something to do with having dowgraded and outdated avionics, being in disrepair to the point of not having functioning radars, not having awacs support, and being flown by some of the worst pilots on earth???

BTW Pakistani pilots flying Mig-21's didn't seem to have any problems shooting down Israels.....anything you want to add :lol:

Read this please: Russian Aces of the Korean War - MiG-15 Pilots versus USAF F-86s

yes true and by that time even the first upgrade on the MKI will be over which have the new AESA radars and the new classified bars.
By the the J-10 n the JF-17 dont hav TVC and the J-10 may hav it in future.

link -> militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?160592-Developing-the-Smart-Skin-concept-for-Su-30MKI]Developing the ‘Smart Skin’ concept for Su-30MKI

And by the way i read in a previous post the MKI has 2D TVC...in fact it has a 3D TVC...the Raptor has a 2D TVC...

here is a link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrust_vectoring]Thrust vectoring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

read it...
:cheers:

^^^ dude you are wrong on two counts
1 the mki mlu wont have the AESA RADAR straight away .... its getting an upgraded antenna and maybe the additional 40 get the AESA

2 mki has 2D TVC no operational jet in the world currently has 3D TVC

3 stop trusting wikipedia .... unless you re 13 ...no offense

what is the rcs of jf-17
what is the radar lock range of su30mki agains rcs like jf-17

paf making changes to make it stealthy
lets say if it gets about 50 to 60% stealthy what is it right now
will it effect the radar lock range

what is the rcs of jf-17

/QUOTE]
What r those changes??????????
Reducing RCS?,Composites?RAM coating?
Link please.
Dude please dont talk about the things which u dont have no idea........

well their is no denying that jf 17 needs to be far more mature in order to be at par with indian su30mki , but of course su30 is 3 times expensive then jf 17 so this difference is understandable , currently jf 17 is a very good platform to counter mig 29 and mirage 2000.

what is the rcs of jf-17

JF-17's rcs is unknown. F16 C/D(newer F16 with reduced rcs) has an rcs of 1.2 m2.

So I expect JF-17's rcs to be around 1.5 m2 at least.

According to this image from an analysis of various radars, MKI should be able to get a lock on at a range of 80NMI ie 148 km.

That is a LOT.

Even if PAF is able to reduce its rcs to 0.5 (highly highly unlikely), even then MKI would be able to detect it at a range of 104 km.

Its overkill. Even if JF-17 detects MKI, it won't be able to shoot it down first.

A quick question to the air combat enthusiasts.. Will it matter when does Su 30's radar will aquire JF 17. Isnt it possible for the 17 to be aquired by the AWACS (150 KM inside Indian territory) and be shot down by a missile from an SU 30 without SU even having to actively track and lock the 17???

JF -17 RCS IS AROUND 3.5 SQUARE METER.

and i dont know how they can pull it half of it .its so low because - its size is tiny

the jf-17 was never meant to face the mki. that fight would be like a feather weight fighter (120-125 pound) against a heavy weight (250-300 pound).
I think the J-10b is suppose to face a mki.

not even j-10 b

pakistan will send its best against india's best - their best is f-16 block 52.

j-10 is nowhere close to f-16 block 52 nomatter what jingoistic claim are made by memebers here.

f-16 vs su mk1 will be one good fight.

JF -17 RCS IS AROUND 3.5 SQUARE METER.

and i dont know how they can pull it half of it .its so low because - its size is tiny

Plz provide the link to your source of saying JF-17s RCS is 3.5m2 ??

not even j-10 b

pakistan will send its best against india's best - their best is f-16 block 52.

j-10 is nowhere close to f-16 block 52 nomatter what jingoistic claim are made by memebers here.

f-16 vs su mk1 will be one good fight.

Another jingoistic claim being made :) what's the difference left.

Another jingoistic claim being made :) what's the difference left.

hiya tiami bro.

i am saying f-16 is top of the line fighter for paksitan.
and will remain so - reason being its superior avionics ,

and reliability. its been with paf for long time and PAF has biggest hand behind the sucess of f-16 .

and when it come to india - india has su-30 mki as top fighter , i bet against india's best paksitan would like send its best.

and f-16 will give a good run to su-30.

-as for rcs about some time ago - in PDF only it was discussed - in these vs thread - and i will search and find it. it was told to be around 3. something . and then it was told by some senior memeber who know what he utters. i wil lfind it too.

cheers.

now that I thin about it, I think duastmish is right. More likely than not if a fight ever happens it will probaly be f-16 block 52 vs mki. I don't even know what techonologies the j-10b has, the only information we know about it are just interent rumors. The chinese haven't relased any information about it.

And will Pakistan be getting the j-10b??????? how do we know its not the
j-10a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom