What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

Visit Kashmir or Himachal. You are gonna realise what I am saying. I said generally.
South and Central Indians are Generally Dravidians.
For fcuks sake understand what I am saying.

Just Google this - Malana this place is near my home and they claimed that their ancestors were in Alexanders Army.If you look at them they are wheatish white nd mostly all have green nd blue eyes.

India has isn't same people like me from extreme north have light skin chiseled face nd tall high
South nd central indians are brown / black nd midget
East India is mongol race
Show

Basically it's because we have European ancestors, in Pakistan a tribe called chitralis are same too.
It's because of temperature and European ancestors. Whole india is burning but is just 20-25 degree here.Moreover northerners are good looking but rest of Indians are bloody smart.
very nice posts.i liked them.

You speak english with british accent? My english grammer is not good since I never lived in english speaking country. I learned to write english on pdf, so you will see me making lots of spelling mistakes. Your written english on the other hand is pretty good.
Hahahahhahahahahahha.

Me too learn speak and rite ainglieeh in pdf . Me no otherwise understanding, only listening englishing peeepulz then speakinn what i knowing

I meant, not every one is black and midget, there are fair skinned Indians too and no, they are not only found in the North......but Indians by virtue of the climate cannot be pale-skinned like Europeans.
Not all Europeans are Pale skinned.Porugal and Spanish people are Wheatish White.

It hates you because you belong to an Indian religion.
What h8s me m8?

Judging by your picture you are quite dark skinned. You have a large nose and your jaw is dull. You don't know how delusional you are!
@Kunwar Anurag Rathore , why u didnt report this racist post he made towards you?
Its so racist.
Ok kunwar one thing i want 2 know abt rathore clan ,is it a punjabi caste or independent? From the history u have studied they are descendents of which clan. I have seen rathore name amongst pakistanis too tho very few, so it really got me curious.cuz this name is mostly common amongst indians.

@Kunwar Anurag Rathore , why u didnt report this racist post he made towards you?
Its so racist.
Ok kunwar one thing i want 2 know abt rathore clan ,is it a punjabi caste or independent? From the history u have studied they are descendents of which clan. I have seen rathore name amongst pakistanis too tho very few, so it really got me curious.cuz this name is mostly common amongst indians.
This isn't Common. Rathore Is a Rajput tribe.Rathores Are aryan Tribes.It is the same tribe to which Hindu diety lord rama belonged to.As I said It is Aryan Tribes and Arvans were European Immigrants.
I made no racist Remarks I lived in central India and it was way different to My home place.Though the stay was short but I saw comparable difference from North.

Pakistani face is not given because there is no specific Pakistani type......you mix types from Europe, Middle East, India and Africa and the hotch-potch you can imagine, is the Pakistani type...............
You're not diverse, you don't look different from each other........you're hybrids, you all look same but you don't have a specific type i.e you cannot be distinguished as European or Asian or African because you're an admixture of all of them.......
Pakistanis have no face, no identity.....
this is called extremely miserable and jealous indian. You look in such deep pain. But no sympathies for u.

Its so racist.
Bro I believe in Anti Hate Anti bs.Somebodys judgment won't change anyhow. I am neutral in India Pak relationship. I want best for both nations as I have some personal reasons coz I love pakistan. :)

This isn't Common. Rathore Is a Rajput tribe.Rathores Are aryan Tribes.It is the same tribe to which Hindu diety lord rama belonged to.As I said It is Aryan Tribes and Arvans were European Immigrants.
I made no racist Remarks I lived in central India and it was way different to My home place.Though the stay was short but I saw comparable difference from North.
U made no racist remark, but the guy i had quoted in that post called east and west india best , he had made a very racist remark on ur looks.

Back
Top Bottom