What's new

Number of international students studying in the United States in 2021/22, by country of origin

China's student decrease adds financial strain on U.S. colleges​

May. 6, Graduation ceremony 2023, Chinese student in Connecticut, US, unfurling a Chinese national flag when receiving the degree

May, 12 , 2023 , Graduation ceremony, a Chinese student in US carries a Chinese national flag to the awarding ceremony

US graduation ceremony 2023, Chinese girl takes off her school graduation gown and puts on the Chinese traditional style student, wear waving a Chinese national flag

Most China's strong supporters either studied or lived in the west, cause they know the west is a myth and after experienceing both China and the west first hand they become more appreciative of China. On the contrary, most pro- west people in China had never set a foot in the west for even one day.
The west is actually involuntarily being served as a Patroitism education base by the Chinese government.

Most China's strong supporters either studied or lived in the west, cause they know the west is a myth and after experienceing both China and the west first hand they become more appreciative of China. On the contrary, most pro- west people in China had never set a foot in the west for even one day.
The west is actually involuntarily being served as a Patroitism education base by the Chinese government.
So essentially, China is not doing a good job of instilling patriotism UNLESS America teaches it, albeit indirectly, and only after million$ expended overseas.

Published by Statista Research Department, Jun 2, 2023

International students​

The majority of international students studying in the United States are originally from China and India, totaling 290,086 students and 199,182 students respectively in the 2021/22 school year. In 2021/22, there were 385,097 international graduate students , which accounted for over one third of the international students in the country. Typically, engineering and math & computer science programs were among the most common fields of study for these students. The United States is home to many world-renowned schools, most notably, the Ivy League Colleges which provide education that is sought after by both foreign and local students.

International students and college​

Foreign students in the United States pay some of the highest fees in the United States, with an average of 24,914 U.S. dollars. American students attending a college in New England paid an average of 14,900 U.S. dollars for tuition alone and there were about 71,026 international students in Massachusetts . Among high-income families, U.S. students paid an average of 28,280 U.S. dollars for college, whereas the average for all U.S. families reached only 26,373 U.S. dollars. Typically, 45 percent of families paid for college tuition through parent income and savings, while 25 percent relied on grants and scholarships.

View attachment 932970
Because it is easier to get into American universities than in China.

@etylo, what is the reason for such large number of Chinese students flocking to the US? It is 50% higher then Indian numbers.

Seems like a mad rush amongst the Chinese to head to the US shores.
Chinese are much more educated and qualified than Indians. There is a stereotype of Chinese being super smart in the US.

India is only high due to its massive population which is bigger than China's.

Pakistanis are restricted unfortunately because of their uselessness to the host countries economies.
I have never had an issue getting a foregin visa in less than a month but I hear Indians have a longer wait line than communist china?

Then, is that why so many Indians go outside to study becos your education system is so shitty ?
Only China produces engineers? India doesn’t produce anything.

You are really a clown. Did you consult a psychiatrist? That might help.

Chinese are much more educated and qualified than Indians. There is a stereotype of Chinese being super smart in the US.

India is only high due to its massive population which is bigger than China's.
Stereotype images aren’t based on any empirical data and are wrong most of the time.
Actual data says that Indians are the highest earners in the US.
IMG_0832.jpeg

Indians have made a place for themselves by their own hard work. No one gives you anything on a platter in the US.

Last edited:
Only China produces engineers? India doesn’t produce anything.

You are really a clown. Did you consult a psychiatrist? That might help.
Moron, you are the one really proof with IQ of 82 as you people famed for. When did I say India doesn't produce engineers ? Since you fool keep saying that Chinese education system is shitty becos some Chinese students go to study in US, I just ask you reasonably is that the same case apply to the la la land. You obviously lost the argument and don't know what the fk you are talking about. Don't ever tag me again, it's just waste of my time on the fool.

Last edited:
Don't ever tag me again, it's just waste of my time on the fool.
Request denied. I will keep seeking your stupid thoughts on matters considering you emperor Xi and CCP. To make others feel how lucky they are to be not under the iron fist of CCP.

Request denied. I will keep seeking your stupid thoughts on matters considering you emperor Xi and CCP. To make others feel how lucky they are to be not under the iron fist of CCP.
Go fk off, go talk to some fool of your caliber.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom