What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

they all look like they descended from this one:

2005%20Neanderthal.jpg

T
In a recent study, researchers from the Scottish University blended and aligned thousands of photos of women from 40 different countries to calculate the “average” face for each nation.

The resulted images are surprisingly beautiful, as aligning and blending numerous images the most part of imperfections is inevitably removed.

Truth be told the study used pictures of young women, that’s why the final images portray some well-above-the-average beauties.

The interesting thing about this study is that looking through the different photos you can really distinguish all the physiognomic peculiarities that make each population different from the other.

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.36.50-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.14-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.25-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.38-AM.png

Screen-shot-2013-09-23-at-9.37.50-AM.png

Opinions?
according to your faces there is no much differnces between south and north indians when in reality its something like this eventhough its all BS that north indians look like afghan lol

4352097416_6f41658bac_z.jpg

T

according to your faces there is no much differnces between south and north indians when in reality its something like this eventhough its all BS that north indians look like afghan lol

4352097416_6f41658bac_z.jpg

North west Indians are 2-3% of population. While study used thousands of random pictures of Indians.

Show your face lol....
Little Indian took his picture in the best lighting condition and now thinks he's white

Insecure much? I've never claimed I was white nor do I ever wish to be. That picture was taken in natural lighting, you can see the background is properly light. I bet you're one of those darkies who hate their colour and claim to be fair like Kuwar Rathore.

Insecure much? I've never claimed I was white nor do I ever wish to be. That picture was taken in natural lighting, you can see the background is properly light. I bet you're one of those darkies who hate their colour and claim to be fair like Kuwar Rathore.

Buddy im average skin color and I don't claim to be dark or white in any scenarios

I also have sharp Aryan facial features

Buddy im average skin color and I don't claim to be dark or white in any scenarios

I also have sharp Aryan facial features
Only Pakistanis claim to have features of a mythical race called 'Aryan'.....:lol:

Pakistani face is not given because there is no specific Pakistani type......you mix types from Europe, Middle East, India and Africa and the hotch-potch you can imagine, is the Pakistani type...............
here you are right....we've diversity of Central to Middle & South Asia....that is our STRENGTH POINT :enjoy:

You're not diverse, you don't look different from each other........you're hybrids, you all look same but you don't have a specific type i.e you cannot be distinguished as European or Asian or African because you're an admixture of all of them.......
Pakistanis have no face, no identity.....
DIVERSITY is our identity :p:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom