What's new

Study calculates the “average” female face for each country

Enough of these faces. Some body should study what is behind these face, I mean the brain behind it. What is the use of face if the brain is full of filth or full of negative thinking? I have known some beautiful couples(with beautiful and attractive face) goes "dhichkyaon dhichkyaon" or "dhishum dhishum" within a few months of their marriage.

Insecure much? I've never claimed I was white nor do I ever wish to be. That picture was taken in natural lighting, you can see the background is properly light. I bet you're one of those darkies who hate their colour and claim to be fair like Kuwar Rathore.
Listen up u scum I didn't claim I am milky white I was just putting my point that people of kashmir, himachal and pakistan are generally light skinned than a normal brown black midget Indian.

Obv people from higher latitudes are *generally* lighter. I've seen many madrassi lighter than you.
You are retarded. Listen m8 I don't live in India,my family belonged to that Place. I am just telling u about The indo Dravidian tribe.Have you ever visited north?????

Obv people from higher latitudes are *generally* lighter. I've seen many madrassi lighter than you.
It has nothing to do with latitude.Its temperature m8. It's 11 degree Celsius at the place where my dad belongs to.

You are retarded. Listen m8 I don't live in India,my family belonged to that Place. I am just telling u about The indo Dravidian tribe.Have you ever visited north?????

It has nothing to do with latitude.Its temperature m8. It's 11 degree Celsius at the place where my dad belongs to.

I am North Indian in case you didn't notice. I really don't care where your baap came from. Dravids can be lighter than you so don't get too uppity.

Listen up u scum I didn't claim I am milky white I was just putting my point that people of kashmir, himachal and pakistan are generally light skinned than a normal brown black midget Indian.
So you think Indians are normally brown, black and midgets......
From your racist tone I understand why you and the Pakistanis are in consensus..........Pakistan is a thoroughly racist country and it's no surprise that racist Indians will find like minded people there.

From your racist tone I understand why you and the Pakistanis are in consensus..........Pakistan is a thoroughly racist country and it's no surprise that racist Indians will find like minded people there.

What other colour are you, nilla? Face it Madrassis are a short dark lot (most not all). Hell Sindhis from Pakistan are the same colour too.

Last edited:
If I tell you that I am dating a brit pakistani girl named eafa?
Pashtun u know.
Anyhow black brown nd midget aren't racist terms,this is what world generally takes indians as.Sorry for offence though.

What other colour are you, nilla? Face it Madrassis are a short dark lot. Hell Sindhis from Pakistan are the same colour too.
Now u are supporting what I said. Bloody hell

T

according to your faces there is no much differnces between south and north indians when in reality its something like this eventhough its all BS that north indians look like afghan lol
They are not my faces man .. blame the university which examined the faces))

What other colour are you, nilla? Face it Madrassis are a short dark lot. Hell Sindhis from Pakistan are the same colour too.
I meant, not every one is black and midget, there are fair skinned Indians too and no, they are not only found in the North......but Indians by virtue of the climate cannot be pale-skinned like Europeans.

I meant, not every one is black and midget, there are fair skinned Indians too and no, they are not only found in the North......but Indians by virtue of its climate cannot be pale-skinned like Europeans.

I said this a few times in this thread. Please read before commenting, tyvm smh.

I see this list daily at twitter in RTs, Pakistan isn't listed in this list.
And i am happy abt it. Our women arent some products to have their looks advertised. For the brainless twits already readying up to hop up in their place over my comment, and they are usually accross the border trolls who react like that(god knows why some ppl are like that) ,i am not talkimg abt models ,actresses but common pak woman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom