What's new

Students chanting slogans in favor of Pak Army in Azad Kashmir

I am talking about Jammu and Kashmir, not Sindh. I know its a common theme among south asians to have a low attention span. But do try to keep up, As for Jammu and kashmir and its history if you really want to start discussing history than be my guess. Let's start, another non Kashmiri Indian who will teach me my peoples history. Go on then, start.
U must understand the problem is in Kashmir and not in Jammu or Ladakh. There is no need to lecture us,that the Kashmiri Pandits should be provided security if they return,even if they return they will have to start life from scratch,which is not a easy think. What about accomodation, education,jobs. Many Hindus/Sikhs lost their lives,their families were threatened,their houses burned in 1989 and if some one invites them to resettle after 26 years,Yr guess is good as mine.
When yr country Pakistan cannot provide security to Ahmediyas,Hindus,how can u gurnatee the security of Pandits,just by typing a few sentences from desktop,
Talking of kicking out settlers when U are settled in UK. bcoz of prosecution back home.

I agree. Regardless of my feeling for independence of our regions or merger with Pakistan religious harmony and respect should be maintained. The Hindus deserve to be free and equal.
i was abt to rate yr post but last sentence ruined it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom