What's new

Strong message of Vietnam in the South China Sea

LOL at inferior Vietnamese begging for Russian help. Putin is China's strong ally and absolutely NO Russian companies will be drilling in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

Ya ya ya. Either you can't see (blind) or don't want to see when Sea should be the thing you should see. A lot see s here :)
Common dude issue a warnning to Russians. They are drilling in SCS. As all of Chinese friends know ( I prefer think but don't have high IQ like u know ) Russian weapons are junk. Whats Russia can do about you STRONG warnning ? Kick them crush them. Teach a lesson to everybody here. Oh oooo do I expect a lot from you ? Sorry what can I say we Indians are used to so called hot air. Now it's time for you to show you got some air and thats not HOT. you are right we can't produce rifle and modern stuff like west but we buy can use them to bring down the hell. I am sure you can do that too after all yours is just copy of what we have. India can't do anything like you gifting Pak the jet. India can't gift 4 batteries of Brahmos to Vit Nam to fry your entire coast line to pure carbon. No India cant cuz they are not battle tested. If Vet Nam can promise us to test them for us then India might consider giving it free to. Simple logic what you can give to Pak no matter how junk it would be India can do same thing no matter how you think about it as junk or useless. :)
But you know for sure Russian tech work as hell that's why you are coping them and they are mad about it

LOL at inferior Vietnamese begging for Russian help. Putin is China's strong ally and absolutely NO Russian companies will be drilling in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

If I translate it as some of Chinese friend translate it on India Sri Lanka issue it will be like
" Putin absolutely and strongly showed you the MIDDLE finger "
Wow now it doesn't look bad :P

Vietnam is like the 24th province of China, completely at the mercy of the red dragon. The sooner Vietnam realizes this the better it is. They surely don't want a repeat of 1979.

and 25th province is hawai.....when china is going to do that table work...draw another dotted line ,extend it to hawai...i will send some pencil .. Then issue warning to US....

atlast...late comer Russia arrived..good going..the journey of "Fellowship of the SCS" is about to start... :D

Russia is not so allied with China as some people here would want us to believe :lol:

Russia is not so allied with China as some people here would want us to believe :lol:

why the hell should russia be allied with china when they stole their entire jet plane design and claiming a chunk of russia???

More work for the Chinese MWA (Ministry of Warning Affairs).....:)

I hate to say this we did warn you in 1962 and you didnt listen ...... hmmmmm ... and the result was we kicked your silly assssss big time.:rofl:

Russia is never be the friend of china, never. We just need to stick together to handle USA. This is utilizing not friendship.

As of today, China still not release any news warns issues to Russia yet. Does Russia has special free pass by China's or just because Russia is a country China knows not easy to deal with?

LOL at silly talk bs all the time viet troll , china russia relationship is far far far more important than little poor viet, one of the main reason china invaded your pathetic country in 1979 is to see how russia(your strongest ally at the time) respond and yes you guess it they did nothing and only a fool would think russia will help vietnam in today world.

I hate to say this we did warn you in 1962 and you didnt listen ...... hmmmmm ... and the result was we kicked your silly assssss big time.:rofl:

Yes and we will make sure no illegal viet fishing is allow

And you're jumping up and down!
You should protect yourself chinese fishermen before you think about violated the territorial waters of another....

Russia is never be the friend of china, never. We just need to stick together to handle USA. This is utilizing not friendship.

The first time I saw you said something right...

Background and border tensions
The deterioration of Sino-Soviet relations in the late 1950s and early 1960s resulted in tensions along the 4,380 km (2,738 mi) border between China and the Soviet Union. A particularly serious incident occurred in May, 1962, when 60,000 ethnic Uyghurs in China's Xinjiang Province crossed the frontier into the Soviet Union, fleeing the desperate economic conditions. Beijing immediately accused the Soviets of subverting the Uyghur population, a charge that was later supported by some Chinese historiography, though never independently verified....
....Border conflict of 1969

The number of troops on both sides of the Sino-Soviet border increased dramatically after 1964.
On March 2, 1969, a group of Chinese troops ambushed Soviet border guards on Zhenbao Island. The Soviets suffered 59 dead, including a senior colonel, and 94 wounded. They retaliated on March 15 by bombarding Chinese troop concentrations on the Chinese bank of the Ussuri and by storming Zhenbao Island. The Soviets sent four then-secret T-62 Tanks to attack the Chinese patrols on the island from the other side of the river. One of the leading tanks was hit and the tank commander was killed. On March 16, 1969, the Soviets entered the island to collect their dead, the Chinese held their fire. On March 17, 1969, the Soviets tried to recover the disabled tank, but their effort was repelled by the Chinese artillery. On March 21, the Soviets sent a demolition team attempting to destroy the tank. The Chinese opened fire and thwarted the Soviets. With the help of divers of the Chinese navy, the PLA pulled the T-62 tank onshore. The tank was later given to the Chinese Military Museum...:enjoy:

http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Soviet_border_conflict

we do what ever to protect our interests and no warning will be given any more on illegal fishing we will shoot on sight

Island belong to Vietnam. Vietnamese have been fishing there from long time. Chinese are robbers and sea pirates.

Back
Top Bottom