What's new

Strong message of Vietnam in the South China Sea

China warns Vietnam about exploration.
Vietnam barks.
China acts and cuts cables.
Vietnam cries to the world about "bully China"

China warns Vietnam about fishing.
Vietnam barks.
China acts and arrests their trespassing fishermen.

China warns Vietnam about drilling.
Vietnam barks again...

Isn't it ironical barking Vietnamese call China out for "empty words"?
Where are those Yakhont and Brahmos they keep bragging about?

Very well said and exactly right the thing is we work they talk, and i might just add one thing those yakohont and brahmos probally bought with 20 years loan or credit and until they fully paid russia wont allow vietnam to use them :rofl:

Vietnam is like the 24th province of China, completely at the mercy of the red dragon. The sooner Vietnam realizes this the better it is. They surely don't want a repeat of 1979.

images

It will repeat :azn:

LOL at inferior Vietnamese begging for Russian help. Putin is China's strong ally and absolutely NO Russian companies will be drilling in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

LOL at inferior Vietnamese begging for Russian help. Putin is China's strong ally and absolutely NO Russian companies will be drilling in disputed waters in the South China Sea.

Viet-So corporation has been drilled from long time. :wave:

No one in the world others than Russians, who have good knowledge about betrayal mentality of Chinese leadership.

China warns Vietnam about exploration.
Vietnam barks.
China acts and cuts cables.

China warns Vietnam about fishing.
Vietnam barks.
China acts and arrests their trespassing fishermen.

China warns Vietnam about drilling.
Vietnam barks again...

Isn't it ironical barking Vietnamese call China out for "empty words"?
Where are those Yakhont and Brahmos they keep bragging about?

Is anything more you can do, other than these ballsy acts like "Cutting Cables", "writing in Rocks" and "terrorizing unarmed fishermen"? :tdown:
What a shame!! lol....

As of today, China still not release any news warns issues to Russia yet. Does Russia has special free pass by China's or just because Russia is a country China knows not easy to deal with?

As of today, China still not release any news warns issues to Russia yet. Does Russia has special free pass by China's or just because Russia is a country China knows not easy to deal with?

In my opinion, We don't need to pay attention to China's "warning" because it has no validity. China does not the base to provide warning to others when they oil extraction in their EEZs
The warning is not based on legal basis were not valid, and we simply ignore it!

I'm surprised, nothing on Nhan Dan?

I'm surprised, nothing on Nhan Dan?

It's on baodatviet..vn and giaoduc..net.vn for Vietnamese version.

In my opinion, We don't need to pay attention to China's "warning" because it has no validity. China does not the base to provide warning to others when they oil extraction in their EEZs
The warning is not based on legal basis were not valid, and we simply ignore it!

I know, Viet Nam does not cares any warns issues out from China. The only thing that make me surprised when India, Philipine, and BP has atleast 2 or 3 time warned from China. That's all !!!

Very well said and exactly right the thing is we work they talk, and i might just add one thing those yakohont and brahmos probally bought with 20 years loan or credit and until they fully paid russia wont allow vietnam to use them :rofl:
and the even funnier part is that viets now are looking for indians help``lol we know that country cant produce good quality rifles, but has an excellent reputation of being delusional and pumping out hot airs

Below is China's report card of warnings.
Does China have guts to warn Russia, and chinese posters here dream of taking on US.

Vietnam 3
India 3
Philiphines 2
Korea 1
Japan 2
USA 2
Australia 1
Pakistan 1 (below the belt warning, a south asian country should act against uighyur terrorist )

you know your a loser when you have nothing better to say but the last thing you want to do is name calling.

Below is China's report card of warnings.
Does China have guts to warn Russia, and chinese posters here dream of taking on US.

Vietnam 3
India 3
Philiphines 2
Korea 1
Japan 2
USA 2
Australia 1
Pakistan 1 (below the belt warning, a south asian country should act against uighyur terrorist )

Who needs 911? Just call China for best service in policing the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom