What's new

State will take action against those calling others infidels: Nisar

Many people to whom we've declared as non Muslims believe in oneness of God and prophet hood of Muhammad P.B.U.H. Only that they don't put on Arab culture and traditions. For example Hindus complete these conditions. Sufis have written in their books that Hindus don't commit polytheism, they just worship different attributes of God. Are you ready to accept Hindus as Muslims of different names and same meaning, synonym.
As per Quran, all sins are forgivable except 'shirk'. Anybody who believes in the oneness of Allah may be pardoned. That is all I can say.

Our local mullah is a katar leagia and he on numerous occations has called shias kafirs and invited aswj activists(who were released from jail) on 27 ramzan to spew anti shia bs on that holy day

Nearly all wahabi mullahs in Islamabad just happen to be leagis ajeeb baat hay

Isb me??

Kis masjid ka moulvi h???

Christians can be called infidels because they don't follow your god. They call Jesus god whereas you call Allah god (although the word Allah is Arabic word for god). The same can be said for Hindus because they don't follow your god. They have their own gods.

As simple as that. Atheists however don't even believe in god.

In those days, "khawarij" was termed for those who promoted terror. Today, we call them modern word, terrorist. Similarity, back then when people didn't believe God in their individual religions, infidel was the common used due to lack of organization which now exists today, Atheism.

Infidel, the term, was taken in negative tone back then because it was sign of disrespect shown at infidel by the followers of their religion. Today, it is still same, and Atheism people + Questioners people are still offended. That's why many are arrested, Atheists and Questioners, in Muslims world due to Blasphemy Law.

In Non-Muslim, the organization such as Atheism is allowed to practice freely with no Blasphemy Law in the constitution whereas offensive words are still offensive and warrant possible arrest within the laws.

I'll take expert's opinion. @syedali73 sir how much Islam talks about equality when a non muslim can't become president or PM of the country, i am not talking about becoming caliph. And he can't enter the Haram even one is aware of civic sense. Which was the main issue. In daily life Islam gives less status to a non muslim as compared to a muslim.

#2. If a person is muslim by birth. Howcome he becomes a non muslim as per human nature. You must've read in above posts. How would sum up this point.

Fair enough. But that doesn't give you right to comment on Islam either since you are not expert in Islam either. Therefore, you are making uninformed statement in the public platform being read by all over the world.

Given your subtle hints, bear in mind that we are talking about laws in Holy Quran, not what Muslim word practices. Just because the Muslim world practices that doesn't make it Islamically applicable within the laws of Holy Quran. If that was the case, Muslim worlds would have been progressive in term of both physically and spiritually [society]. Progressive worlds are often devoid of terrorists/criminals.

The bottom line is Muslim worlds is not exactly black and white either. Holy Quran preaches equality, adversity, and peace, but its followers are opposite given the nature of minority mistreatment in the Muslim worlds. There is roughly old saying, "Islam is perfect, but its followers is not".

Many people to whom we've declared as non Muslims believe in oneness of God and prophet hood of Muhammad P.B.U.H. Only that they don't put on Arab culture and traditions. For example Hindus complete these conditions. Sufis have written in their books that Hindus don't commit polytheism, they just worship different attributes of God. Are you ready to accept Hindus as Muslims of different names and same meaning, synonym.

It is true Bhagavad Gita talks about Monotheism practice, ONENESS of GOD, most importantly, urging its followers to believe in UNSEEN ONE GOD. That is very important part in Bhagavad Gita.

It is different that its followers do practice polytheism, and of course, there is followers that practice Monotheism either.

Islam is Monotheism Religion, but some of its followers still resort to polytheism practice either. There will always be someone who will do the opposite of their religions preach.

But the State itself calls some people(Ahmadis) as infidels.

Fair enough. But that doesn't give you right to comment on Islam either since you are not expert in Islam either. Therefore, you are making uninformed statement in the public platform being read by all over the world.

Given your subtle hints, bear in mind that we are talking about laws in Holy Quran, not what Muslim word practices. Just because the Muslim world practices that doesn't make it Islamically applicable within the laws of Holy Quran. If that was the case, Muslim worlds would have been progressive in term of both physically and spiritually [society]. Progressive worlds are often devoid of terrorists/criminals.

The bottom line is Muslim worlds is not exactly black and white either. Holy Quran preaches equality, adversity, and peace, but its followers are opposite given the nature of minority mistreatment in the Muslim worlds. There is roughly old saying, "Islam is perfect, but its followers is not"

What Muslims are practising THAT is Islam. As @Imran Khan said 'Or konsa secret Islam hai'. What is left in books is dead and buried. Islam isn't a static thing, rules of Islam change with the time. Islam will live in the people rather than in the books.

It is true Bhagavad Gita talks about Monotheism practice, ONENESS of GOD, most importantly, urging its followers to believe in UNSEEN ONE GOD. That is very important part in Bhagavad Gita.

It is different that its followers do practice polytheism, and of course, there is followers that practice Monotheism either.

Islam is Monotheism Religion, but some of its followers still resort to polytheism practice either. There will always be someone who will do the opposite of their religions preach.

If i worship Allah, Rahman and Raheem seperately, does it make me polytheist? This is what happens in Hinduism. They worship a particular name with specialization and complete devotion 'Bhakti'. Like we chant 300 times Ya Raheem Ya Raheem Ya Raheem to get particular benefit and effect with complete concentration. But Muslims haven't developed specialization.

No Muslim commits shirk. For some saying ya Ali is shirk in fact no Muslim says that with the intention of declaring them as god. So we can't pass judgement on the intentions we don't know.

This would be a gr8 step by the govermment. And while it is doing this, can the government also take steps against those who are calling others traitors. So that people don't motivate masses against anyone by calling them traitors,

What Muslims are practising THAT is Islam. As @Imran Khan said 'Or konsa secret Islam hai'. What is left in books is dead and buried. Islam isn't a static thing, rules of Islam change with the time. Islam will live in the people rather than in the books.

If i worship Allah, Rahman and Raheem seperately, does it make me polytheist? This is what happens in Hinduism. They worship a particular name with specialization and complete devotion 'Bhakti'. Like we chant 300 times Ya Raheem Ya Raheem Ya Raheem to get particular benefit and effect with complete concentration. But Muslims haven't developed specialization.

No Muslim commits shirk. For some saying ya Ali is shirk in fact no Muslim says that with the intention of declaring them as god. So we can't pass judgement on the intentions we don't know.
How do you understand Hinduism like this?
I ask this question because your understanding is exponentially more deep than the best of Pakistanis I have seen.

For example, if they see a Hindu bowing in front of a rock or a cow, the best they can get is that it is literally a cow or a rock that is being worshiped instead of the attribute or characteristic that it represents. Or that the multiple Gods are manifestations of characteristics of what you would call Supreme soul

Most Pakistanis and particularly the kind who feel they know Hinduism never even get the essence of Hinduism. Even the PhD level Pakistanis talk like teenagers in a street slanging match.

So what is it that has made you different from the others?

Yes, only light I can shed is that this is absolute bakwaas and I have negatively rated this moron and reported the post. Please do tag me if you see this moron to spit this kind of crap.

You are an absolute illiterate and ignorant. Do you know how much influence Shia Persians had in Humayun's court and ever since? Do you know Humayun was converted to Shiaism? Several hundred years were no enough for India to convert to Shiaism? You are a false flagger, an ignorant, and a liar.
@waz

pata nhi wo konsa islam hai jo abbhi lagna baki hai. problem is this fassad started soon after death of prphet PBUH and countinue till today

How do you understand Hinduism like this?
I ask this question because your understanding is exponentially more deep than the best of Pakistanis I have seen.

For example, if they see a Hindu bowing in front of a rock or a cow, the best they can get is that it is literally a cow or a rock that is being worshiped instead of the attribute or characteristic that it represents. Or that the multiple Gods are manifestations of characteristics of what you would call Supreme soul

Most Pakistanis and particularly the kind who feel they know Hinduism never even get the essence of Hinduism. Even the PhD level Pakistanis talk like teenagers in a street slanging match.

So what is it that has made you different from the others?

There was something ancient in me that got matched with Hinduism. When i read about Hinduism and listen to bhajans i feel its my own. Then there is fabulous Mahadev and his words full wisdom, just kill me.

Hinduism is nectar. After that you see nothing but supreme soul in everything even in gadgets like computer and cell phone. There's complete festival in Hinduism to celebrate tools and gadgets alone. It is utmost level of specialization.

I find no difference between Islam and Hinduism, just difference of levels. Hinduism offers advance study of religion. Islam takes care like to take care of a child. Jumping is prohibited when you're learning to walk. Few exceptions are there like Mansoor Hallaj. Its possible after 2000 year Islam evolves to that level completely.

Actually he means lal masjid students and punjabi Taliban are good Muslim. They are roaming free in Islamabad after killing our 12 soldiers in lal masjid operation.
Don't say anything bad about them? ?

Back
Top Bottom