What's new

Stalin killed Netaji, Subramanian Swamy says

The writer found that photo in a Russian archive, so she speculated that it could be taken in Russia. This is what the article says: "If the photo is scanned, it MIGHT prove that the photo was taken in Russia", and in the very next paragraph the article states that 'it might be too hasty to conclude anything'. Where it is written "Must" that you are repeatedly using?

In 10 pages of discussion you have found one straw and you are desperately clutching onto it. If you want, then I can give you the facebook link of the writer for further clarification.

See, after that air crash(?) Indian government has constituted three commissions, the last one was commissioned by NDA government and that commission had concluded that Netaji didn't die in the plane crash, and UPA govt. rejected the findings. And then the government is not ready to release the files, Netaji's plane crash was never above doubt since the begining, in absence of the files people will try all possible clues to find out the truth, Netaji was not a small leader whom all the people in India would forget, most will, but not all.

It is not about catching at straws ...
I highlight it because its an obvious indication how disinformation spreads and how people jumped to believe in whatever they are presented with the moment they have made up their minds to believe in something ...
Well just on the basis of one picture ...without cross checking the antecedents so called research scholar gave a long mumbo jumbo about Netaji being in USSR and Siberia ...that all talk was centred around single picture and so called heater which did not exist in first place ....

was it so difficult for this research scholar to verify actual sources of the picture ?

no ..but she just saw picture in Russian archive and jumped to the conclusion that it could be taken USSR ...

how naïve of research scholar to believe in something like that ?

Do you get the point I am trying to put across ?

I am saying people do not think rationally and do not process information objectively ....

People like the research scholar and people like you are moved by their emotions ....

emotions which overwhelm the logical thinking ...

It is not me but you who is trying desperate to put all the news items related to mystery of Netaji's death ...

and in the process you have no time to think what you are posting will stand test of scrutiny or not ...

If an average reader like me can ask sensible questions and can just by a moment of internet search foil the obvious speculation that your research scholar has posted ...then what about hundreds of other so called research articles ?

selective reporting where caption is deliberately keep ambiguous and wrapped with that caption is all disinformation and speculation ..just to rouse the emotions of frail minded followers ..and feed their feeble minds with doubts ...is the agenda of most news papers .

such kind of irresponsible reporting stems from the desire to increase the readership rather than throw light on truth ...

Unfortunately naïve people like you fall pray to this very kind of propaganda .

You seem rather disturbed due to the fact that how I have nailed the obvious blunder in one of your post .

Now you offer me to post the link for disclaimer by the author ?

I do not need it ...because I did not believe in the nonsense to begin with .

why did you not post the disclaimer along with the very article you posted ?
It was very dishonest of you to hide the disclaimer if you knew it beforehand ...

Next time you better verify the extravagant and ridiculous claims the article make before posting it here . or be prepared to be grilled and countered .

If I had not pointed the obvious flaws in that article ...it would have been deemed as another ' fact' that supports so many theories about Netaji being in USSR that are floating around ...

People like you who blindly post the stuff floating around do more damage by acting like a vectors for further propagation of such misinformation ...

I actually tend to think that the reason GOI has given for not declassifying the documents is a hogwash. If any foreign country was involved in his death I really doubt that would matter so much now. USSR does not exist, Britain was trying to kill him anyway, that wouldn't be a surprise or shock to anyone now. He was an ally of Japan and Germany. So they probably weren't involved. I think whatever is stopping GOI from declassifying the documents, it has to be an internal issue. Someone very highly placed in India might be somehow involved in it (not necessarily in his death) and I doubt he is Nehru. Someone who is so big and almost godlike that no political party would want to put him under scrutiny. ;)

I actually tend to think that the reason GOI has given for not declassifying the documents is a hogwash. If any foreign country was involved in his death I really doubt that would matter so much now. USSR does not exist, Britain was trying to kill him anyway, that wouldn't be a surprise or shock to anyone now. He was an ally of Japan and Germany. So they probably weren't involved. I think whatever is stopping GOI from declassifying the documents, it has to be an internal issue. Someone very highly placed in India might be somehow involved in it (not necessarily in his death) and I doubt he is Nehru. Someone who is so big and almost godlike that no political party would want to put him under scrutiny. ;)
any ideas who it might be yah phir waisay bongia mar rhey ho

It is not about catching at straws ...
I highlight it because its an obvious indication how disinformation spreads and how people jumped to believe in whatever they are presented with the moment they have made up their minds to believe in something ...
Well just on the basis of one picture ...without cross checking the antecedents so called research scholar gave a long mumbo jumbo about Netaji being in USSR and Siberia ...that all talk was centred around single picture and so called heater which did not exist in first place ....

was it so difficult for this research scholar to verify actual sources of the picture ?

no ..but she just saw picture in Russian archive and jumped to the conclusion that it could be taken USSR ...

how naïve of research scholar to believe in something like that ?

Do you get the point I am trying to put across ?

I am saying people do not think rationally and do not process information objectively ....

People like the research scholar and people like you are moved by their emotions ....

emotions which overwhelm the logical thinking ...

It is not me but you who is trying desperate to put all the news items related to mystery of Netaji's death ...

and in the process you have no time to think what you are posting will stand test of scrutiny or not ...

If an average reader like me can ask sensible questions and can just by a moment of internet search foil the obvious speculation that your research scholar has posted ...then what about hundreds of other so called research articles ?

selective reporting where caption is deliberately keep ambiguous and wrapped with that caption is all disinformation and speculation ..just to rouse the emotions of frail minded followers ..and feed their feeble minds with doubts ...is the agenda of most news papers .

such kind of irresponsible reporting stems from the desire to increase the readership rather than throw light on truth ...

Unfortunately naïve people like you fall pray to this very kind of propaganda .

You seem rather disturbed due to the fact that how I have nailed the obvious blunder in one of your post .

Now you offer me to post the link for disclaimer by the author ?

I do not need it ...because I did not believe in the nonsense to begin with .

why did you not post the disclaimer along with the very article you posted ?
It was very dishonest of you to hide the disclaimer if you knew it beforehand ...

Next time you better verify the extravagant and ridiculous claims the article make before posting it here . or be prepared to be grilled and countered .

If I had not pointed the obvious flaws in that article ...it would have been deemed as another ' fact' that supports so many theories about Netaji being in USSR that are floating around ...

People like you who blindly post the stuff floating around do more damage by acting like a vectors for further propagation of such misinformation ...

Disclaimer? When did I put a disclaimer or hide it? What I quoted was part of the article. What can I do if you didn't read it?

For the rest of your blabbering:

The writer found that photo in a Russian archive, so she speculated that it could be taken in Russia. This is what the article says: "If the photo is scanned, it MIGHT prove that the photo was taken in Russia", and in the very next paragraph the article states that 'it might be too hasty to conclude anything'. Where it is written "Must" that you are repeatedly using?

In 10 pages of discussion you have found one straw and you are desperately clutching onto it. If you want, then I can give you the facebook link of the writer for further clarification.

See, after that air crash(?) Indian government has constituted three commissions, the last one was commissioned by NDA government and that commission had concluded that Netaji didn't die in the plane crash, and UPA govt. rejected the findings. And then the government is not ready to release the files, Netaji's plane crash was never above doubt since the begining, in absence of the files people will try all possible clues to find out the truth, Netaji was not a small leader whom all the people in India would forget, most will, but not all.

Disclaimer? When did I put a disclaimer or hide it? What I quoted was part of the article. What can I do if you didn't read it?

For the rest of your blabbering:

You have nothing to say in your defense and that's why you are writing same thing over and over again .

My suggestion to you . read and cross verify the ridiculous and outrageous articles that you post or else be prepared to get grilled ...
anybody can rummage through internet and post articles ..that does not require much of brain ....

try to think what you read makes sense or not ..at least instead of making fool of yourself by posting nonsense .

Yesterday I had a chat with ex-jurno, researcher and writer if the book "India's biggest cover-up" Mr. Anuj Dhar, he is researching on this issue for a long time. As per him Gumnaami baba was Netaji, one thing is for sure that Gumnaami baba was well-connected and was always tracked by the government. Maybe he was asked to stay out of the politics just like the way Patel was asked to withdraw his candidature for PM. Maybe he was asked to stay unidentified or to be handed over to British, maybe he didn't want to create a major political unrest in India and decided to stay unidentified. Maybe something very sinister was there. Govt. should release the files and let the truth out.

You have nothing to say in your defense and that's why you are writing same thing over and over again .

My suggestion to you . read and cross verify the ridiculous and outrageous articles that you post or else be prepared to get grilled ...
anybody can rummage through internet and post articles ..that does not require much of brain ....

try to think what you read makes sense or not ..at least instead of making fool of yourself by posting nonsense .

The photo doesn't conclusively prove that it was taken in Russia, neither the writer claims so in the article, that's it. And about my repeat post, probably you missed the messege that I am not interested to waste my time on your rantings.

ever thought why soon after independence we shifted towards soviet union for our defence supplies?
we were made to....bcos of the greedy bastards like nehru...Soviet union blackmailed nehru saying that they would release bose if we dont buy from them...bose was a popular figure and a worthy pm candidate...so our greedy bastard sold the nation so he could bcom the pm!

People come up with all kind weird conspiracies just to discredit Nehru. India didn't have a cordial relation with USSR at first, just as Pakistan didn't have with communist China initially. It started to lean towards USSR after 60s.

I don't understand this widespread hatred towards Nehru and making him scapegoat for all ills of India. He does have his share of blunders but none can deny he was just as patriotic towards his country as his contemporaries like Bose or Patel was. Nehru spent many years in jail, mostly in solitary prison and wrote one of the finest book I have ever read while in jail - The Discovery of India.

Being a Bengali, I naturally have a soft corner for Bose and used to consider Gandhi and Nehru as villain when I was kid because of their opposition to Bose. However I do understand now that Nehru was a better choice than Bose as a prime minister, he was certainly more democracy leaning than Bose.

Among the three, Gandhi was most ruthless and always had the last say by mostly blackmailing. However one has to give him credit for making the freedom struggle which was mostly limited to elite circles of Calcutta and Bombay, a nationwide momentum.

By the way, I have been hearing this theory since I was a kid. Along with the one about Gumnami Baba whom many consider to be Netaji in disguise.

People come up with all kind weird conspiracies just to discredit Nehru. India didn't have a cordial relation with USSR at first, just as Pakistan didn't have with communist China initially. It started to lean towards USSR after 60s.

I don't understand this widespread hatred towards Nehru and making him scapegoat for all ills of India. He does have his share of blunders but none can deny he was just as patriotic towards his country as his contemporaries like Bose or Patel was. Nehru spent many years in jail, mostly in solitary prison and wrote one of the finest book I have ever read while in jail - The Discovery of India.

Being a Bengali, I naturally have a soft corner for Bose and used to consider Gandhi and Nehru as villain when I was kid because of their opposition to Bose. However I do understand now that Nehru was a better choice than Bose as a prime minister, he was certainly more democracy leaning than Bose.

Among the three, Gandhi was most ruthless and always had the last say by mostly blackmailing. However one has to give him credit for making the freedom struggle which was mostly limited to elite circles of Calcutta and Bombay, a nationwide momentum.

By the way, I have been hearing this theory since I was a kid. Along with the one about Gumnami Baba whom many consider to be Netaji in disguise.

The cover up by the govt. is responsible for all the suspicion. And Nehru earlier showed he is power-hungry by that Patel election issue, that dents his credibility as a selfless person.

he was just as patriotic towards his country as his contemporaries like Bose or Patel was
Nope, he was not. He was just an idealistic nincompoop whom Gandhi could control.

one of the finest book I have ever read while in jail - The Discovery of India
Not a bad book, but Confessions of a Secular Fundamentalist is better.

I do understand now that Nehru was a better choice than Bose as a prime minister, he was certainly more democracy leaning than Bose
o_O How come? So Bose was a 'War Criminal'. :coffee:

Gandhi was most ruthless and always had the last say by mostly blackmailing
Very true.

Nehru earlier showed he is power-hungry by that Patel election issue, that dents his credibility as a selfless person
He was at least very law abiding and set a precedent - Law makers must break laws. :D
jawaharlal-nehru-photography-strictly-prohibited-funny-india-hindi.jpg

But if my speculation was to be correct then we can forget about these documents. No government would declassify it, not now, not 20 years later.
Except a revolution, that is. This system will NEVER divulge the details. Is hamam mein hum sab nange hain.

He was at least very law abiding and set a precedent - Law makers must break laws. :D
jawaharlal-nehru-photography-strictly-prohibited-funny-india-hindi.jpg

How do you know that Nehru posed for that photo on purpose?

I don't understand this widespread hatred towards Nehru and making him scapegoat for all ills of India.

I agree with you. Unjustified vilification of Nehru has become a fashion.

The photo doesn't conclusively prove that it was taken in Russia, neither the writer claims so in the article, that's it. And about my repeat post, probably you missed the messege that I am not interested to waste my time on your rantings.

The photo does not prove conclusively ..and yet the article begins with most fantastic line " ...Major revelation .."

so is not the major revelation an utter lie ???

Do you know what is the most poisonous lie ?

It is the half truth that is half told
a truth that blends with falsehood
and truth contrived to deceive ...

although the article in very cunning way makes 'soft' disclaimer ...it's major intention is to led people to believe that there is substantial evidence that Netaji may have been in USSR ....
It is gullible people like you who are led to believe in the lie that is admixed with softly spoken ' truth ' that this may not be the case ....The dishonesty of writer of the article is quite obvious ..and so also that of yours to post this obviously nonsense ...Many of these authors are well aware of flaws within their narratives ..and therefore they have these inbuilt face saving exits ...this is not totally confirmed and so on ...

you will off course deem my write up as rants because ...you and your 'holier than thou' research scholar and her gigantic discovery of Netaji in USSR stands exposed stark naked ....

How do you know that Nehru posed for that photo on purpose?

I agree with you. Unjustified vilification of Nehru has become a fashion.
The photographer said - cheese and he did. :D Or the photographer was a Hindu/Sanghi.

The just vilification is also a fashion. :haha:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom