What's new

Srinagar scandal: Rights activists call for mass graves probe

A l Kashmir belongs to the Kasmiris, not you and me.

B l If Indian govt and the Army is not guilty of commiting a holocaust, then they must allow an independant international probe by the UNHRC.

If it had happened in my nation i would want to know the truth.

Independent international probe?? For what?? India is a democratic republic with an independent judicial set up and human right commision.. Also kashmir is an integral part of Indian republic.. This is our strong stand.. Never allow foriegners to do our job..
That is.. Indian Human Rights commision already done a 3 year investigation from 2008.. Report published in 2011.. 2156 unidentified graves found in 38 places.. Even forensic and DNA tests are conducted.. Investigation included and consulted military, police, village heads, local vilegers, clerks etc.. Concluded it is normal considering the militants killed in last 20 years.. Also a recent investigation done about missings.. Found actually only about 4000 misses [normal] in 20 years against 10000+ claimed by some activists.. So the chapter is closed.. These are just publicity stunds by someone..

Then you should welcome probe into the matter instead of diluting or diverging it.
I already made my stand on this probe issue. I have no problem if IA comes under a proper inquiry by the state. Justice should be delivered but only by the Indians,not any foreign party.

Any demilitraization would have to be mutual not unilateral.

What about the illegal immigrations happened in Pak Administered Kashmir? WHat about the land ceded to China, you were talking about Kashmir belongs to Kashmiries, yet you do not find any problems in ceding land of Kashmir to China.. Isnt there a mutual understanding that Kashmir belong to either India or Pakistan and Independent Kashmir is not a solution.. Then again you are sending young people to be killed in the fake dream of Azad Kashmir.. Pakistanis should be the last one who should shed a tear about Kashmiries.. Because you started this mess and you are using them in the name of religion to get them killed.. Have some shame.. Have some consciousness. Have some dignity..

Completely agreed. These scums should be the last voice on behalf of humanity.

@Aeronaut:

A section of the Army is responsible for the killings of innocent Kashmiris and it is true that till now we have not done enough to bring them under the rule of law. But this is not the righteous justification for the liberation of Kashmir. The entire region is under threat of Islamic terrorism and we simply can not afford to lose Kashmir at this critical moment.
well islamic terrorism may be a threat for future but for now they are facing state terrorism of indian state .. living under cerfews .. mobile network blocks many time .. many leader been house arrest for more then 10 months a year ... have u seen the protest against indian police and army ? they see them as enemy not the kashmiris resisitance ..

Hehe these baloch posts are gonna be deleted.
Btw, these militants or human right people should get this in their head-
Kashmir rahega Hindustan

Uske paise nahi milte bhi...
They don't get money to talk about human rights abuses by terrorists....
koi nhie indian army deh deh gi ..ur army chief has admitted that they oilitians in kashmir to keep them on their side ..

Hehe these baloch posts are gonna be deleted.
Btw, these militants or human right people should get this in their head-
Kashmir rahega Hindustan
we dnt run away from issues like u guys .. i recomand ask ur governmt to tak that issue in UN .. if really sympthise with them

well islamic terrorism may be a threat for future but for now they are facing state terrorism of indian state .. living under cerfews .. mobile network blocks many time .. many leader been house arrest for more then 10 months a year ... have u seen the protest against indian police and army ? they see them as enemy not the kashmiris resisitance ..

At least they have right to protest and raise their voice.

Some people across the border are asking for an International action for action in India!

Actually one need not blame them. From bail out packages to drone 'safaris' - they regularly seek 'foreign help'. So perhaps the expectation that Americans or other countries have a right to poke their noses in every protest that happens in a Sovereign state.

Bhaijaan, thoda (Azad) J&K Ka interim constitution parh lo. Pata lag jayega ahsaan kisko kehte hain :-)

I would rather have probes into Tribal accusations of indian state injustice.

All said and done, Kashmir is the most subsidized state in India. The atrocities are not one sided.

The fact that Adivasis are nowhere near mentioned.

The only reason Kashmir gets even the attention it gets is because of the politics involved.

Probes must happen both in the Tribal areas and Kashmir. And we have capable, impartial judges who can do that.

Bhaijaan, thoda (Azad) J&K Ka interim constitution parh lo. Pata lag jayega ahsaan kisko kehte hain :-)
bhieje yahan ay k deekh loo azadi kis ko kehtay hain .. may b on paper IOK is a lil better but on ground people hate u from the core of their hearts

I will really take these human rights activists seriously when they will fight for all the Kashmiri pandits to bring them back in the valley with all sincerity.

the topic is about mass graves not pandits ..........

@KRAIT

You cannot call the Kashmiri resistence as 'Terrorists' on defence.pk, its banned.

Non compliance will lead to removal from the debate.

Bam what a post, the war starts here with our words, your right !

the topic is about mass graves not pandits ........
Thanks for telling.We didn't know that.

bhieje yahan ay k deekh loo azadi kis ko kehtay hain .. may b on paper IOK is a lil better but on ground people hate u from the core of their hearts

Hum bhi mante hain bhai,army ka eek bahot chhota sa faction bahot galat kaam karte hain,aur unko punishment milna chahiye. Lekin,civil administration bahot accha kaam kar raha hain aur Inshallah,kashmiris ka zakhm mitane mein hum koi kasar nehi chorhenge.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom