What's new

Srinagar scandal: Rights activists call for mass graves probe

@KRAIT l

First of all thank you for admitting the existence of mass graves.

How do you know for a fact that 'who' is dumped in those mass graves?

Under Geneva convention, the Kashmiri liberation resistence forces have a protected and internationally recognized right for arms struggle against foreign occupation.

If your nation is not guilty of commiting a Kashmiri holocaust than why an independant inquairy is so 'outrageous for you'?

Are you afraid of the truth it might reveal or, you already know the truth but you and your nation's moral compass is so below the belt that it wants to keeo it hidden?

Actually more land should be allotted for dead bodies of Infiltrators....

Who cares??,any anti Indian deserves this kind of treatment.....

What a comment!!!! You mean if i am an anti Indian you would kill me and bury me in mass graves??? Speaks volumes about those who call themselves the champions of human rights. Do you even know that those who are struggling against your state have the right to do so under International Law or you love to conveniently brush that under the carpet as well.

What a comment!!!! You mean if i am an anti Indian you would kill me and bury me in mass graves??? Speaks volumes about those who call themselves the champions of human rights. Do you even know that those who are struggling against your state have the right to do so under International Law or you love to conveniently brush that under the carpet as well.
lol,i was talking about people living in India and involved in these activities........

I will really take these human rights activists seriously when they will fight for all the Kashmiri pandits to bring them back in the valley with all sincerity.
human rights activists are bunch of barking dogs , never take them seriously,
i stopped listening to these dogs from the moment they said nirbhaya rapists shouldn't be given death sentence ,

@KRAIT

You cannot call the Kashmiri resistence as 'Terrorists' on defence.pk, its banned.

Non compliance will lead to removal from the debate.

He has been booted out of the thread for insighting violence.

@KRAIT l
Under Geneva convention, the Kashmiri liberation resistence forces have a protected and internationally recognized right for arms struggle against foreign occupation.If your nation is not guilty of commiting a Kashmiri holocaust than why an independant inquairy is so 'outrageous for you'?
Are you afraid of the truth it might reveal or, you already know the truth but you and your nation's moral compass is so below the belt that it wants to keeo it hidden?
Well man, when I say similar thing about Baluchistan operation and NWFP operation, you guys looses your mind. So lets begin with equal footing and reminding your own arguments when you justify your Army actions.

Any rational person knows that terrorists have to be killed and where should we dump the dead bodies of these terrorists ? Give it back to Pakistanis ? Pakistanis don't even take dead bodies of their own soldiers.

As for Kashmiri Liberation, LeT has killed thousands of people, not only in Kashmir, but also in rest of India. If you call terrorist oprganizations like LeT as freedom fighters, so can we call BLA, TTP as same.

Also, we consider Kashmir to be our integral part, no matter what others say, what UN or any other terrorist supporting nation says. As for international inquiry, Pakistan can go to UN all they want, but remember, India will return the same in favor.

You guys cry out loud for Kashmiris but doesn't pay heed to innocents killed in your country.

You take care of your country and let us take care of ours.

Is hamam main sab nange hain.

@KRAIT l

Under Geneva convention, the Kashmiri liberation resistence forces have a protected and internationally recognized right for arms struggle against foreign occupation.

If your nation is not guilty of commiting a Kashmiri holocaust than why an independant inquairy is so 'outrageous for you'?

we dont allow foriegners on Indian land.

@Roybot

Dr Fai's charges have been dropped by the US courts.

US court orders Dr Fai’s release

I can see how truth about your nation's mass murder of Kashmiris is detrimental to your morally bankrupt concious.

Oh please, national interest trumps moral conscious, anyday, each day and everyday. Am sure you already know that, since you have your own unmarked grave issues in your restive south west.

Mind you, just cause am highlighting the links of Navlakha to Pakistani establishments, doesn't by anymeans mean that I am accepting his allegations.

And :lol: just cause he was relased from the prison bit early, and his prison sentence reduced, doesn't mean that the charges were dropped. From your own source,

Dr Fai was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation on July 19, 2011, for not abiding by some rules of the United States. Dr Fai was sent to Federal Prison in March 2012. Fai has been working for the resolution of the Kashmir dispute and has been organising international conferences and seminars. Dr Fai may be released in one or two days and due to weekend may be on Monday.

The court said in its order that Dr Fai exhibited good morals during his imprisonment

Last edited:
@KRAIT

Complain when we complain about what you do in the Maoist areas, that is your country, therefore your 'internal' affair. We are a party in Kashmir, which is an internationally recognized trilateral disputed zone!

_______

Please explain why did you place a negative ranking on my post?

The human rights activists were sleeping then.And might yawn even now if reminded of it.

Completely agreed. These scums should be the last voice on behalf of humanity.

@Aeronaut:

A section of the Army is responsible for the killings of innocent Kashmiris and it is true that till now we have not done enough to bring them under the rule of law. But this is not the righteous justification for the liberation of Kashmir. The entire region is under threat of Islamic terrorism and we simply can not afford to lose Kashmir at this critical moment.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom