What's new

Srinagar scandal: Rights activists call for mass graves probe

@KRAIT
Complain when we complain about what you do in the Maoist areas, that is your country, therefore your 'internal' affair. We are a party in Kashmir, which is an internationally recognized trilateral disputed zone!_______
Please explain why did you place a negative ranking on my post?
Maoist conflict, I can discuss that in detail. If you want to.

And as for ranking, look at language used. Blaming India for mass murder and calling "morally bankrupt concious."

As for booting out, go ahead. Terrorists will be called terrorists.

I don't support those people who butchered Kashmiri Pundits in the streets. So called separatists kills local Kashmiri girls dragging them out from their house and shooting them in head.

Planting bombs in crowded area killing thousands in markets.

I don't understand one thing, Pakistan says it lost over 50,000 civilians killed by terrorists over a period of 8 years but when we say we have also lost over 75,000 civilians killed by terrorists over a period of more than two decades, you call them separatists.

You also lost thousands of soldiers, so did I.

Stop this holier than thou attitude and this double standards.

They are terrorists and even UN declared LeT, JeM termed them terrorists.

I will really take these human rights activists seriously when they will fight for all the Kashmiri pandits to bring them back in the valley with all sincerity.

Kashmiris ka bho soch lo.. you at times claim that they are Indian but let there be a "hint" that you actually care for their mass graves. Your sentiments show how foreign Kashmiris are to you guys.

Pakistan should learn to live with status quo. We are not going to leave Kashmir. Not an inch will be given.

Move on.

Since Pakistan and Kashmiris are partisans in the conflict, its our right to demand neutral probe by UNHRC.

It again comes down to, if India has nothing to hide then why not let the truth be established.

Sir Baluchistan is our internal issue just as Maoist insurgency is your 'internal issue'.

Kashmir is a trilateral internationally recognized conflict zone...we are a party to the conflict in Kashmir.

They are Kashmiris not Indians. The very problem is India denying the Kashmiri people their God given right to self identification and determination.

Kashmir forever has been a part of India.To this date Kashmiris are free to go anywhere in India.They are not denied their rights.

Aeronaut said:
Sooner or later Kashmiri people's quest for freedom will win, just like Sub Continent did from the Raj and C.Asia did from the USSR.
Yes Kashmiris should be freed of the terrorism they face every day.The insurgents sent as "agents of peace" from across the border should be stopped.

Last edited:
Kashmiris ka bho soch lo.. you at times claim that they are Indian but let there be a "hint" that you actually care for their mass graves. Your sentiments show how foreign Kashmiris are to you guys.
I never said there should not be any probe. My point is these pseudo humanitarians should be the last ones to speak for them. Indian judiciary and constitution are well enough to bring back justice in the valley.

As far as I know Amnesty international asked us to launch a probe.. Its not an international one. Its internal..

@Aeronaut about the "terrorist" name calling, can you tell us whether its okay to call members of UN banned organisations like LeT as terrorists, or since they are fighting is Kashmir also make them freedom fighters?

Once Winston Charchill bragged about, how the British Crown was going to last for a 1000 years.

Kashmir will be a free land, Indian occupation will end. Thats the logical way of natural justice.

@GR!FF!N
Yea an Indian source...perfect.

yet,not a propaganda $h!t....

you can find dozens of non indian source..one for you...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--z3cneW_uT4/UqXBiTFaCtI/AAAAAAAAEPE/vhaC6nY_Yrg/s1600/4+-.jpg

okkk...lets give you another.its washington post..

Fai pleads guilty to conspiring with Pakistani spy agency to lobby for Kashmir - The Washington Post

about demilitarization,did you forgot UN's verdict???

The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate, did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution.Subsequently Pakistan refused to implement the plebiscite until India accedes to it and continued holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now don't complain that its wiki....cause,its from NYT.

State Dept. Moves to Expel Top Kashmir Separatist - New York Times

I never said there should not be any probe. My point is these pseudo humanitarians should be the last ones to speak for them. Indian judiciary and constitution are well enough to bring back justice in the valley.
These humanitarians don't talk about human rights of soldiers and their families. How they suffer from hands of terrorists.

Once Winston Charchill bragged about, how the British Crown was going to last for a 1000 years.
Kashmir will be a free land, Indian occupation will end. Thats the logical way of natural justice.

Well citing the history, logical way of natural justice was Kashmir belongs to India because, we are not the one who started problems in Kashmir.

These humanitarians don't talk about human rights of soldiers and their families. How they suffer from hands of terrorists.
Uske paise nahi milte bhi...
They don't get money to talk about human rights abuses by terrorists....

@seiko

I have explained it before, please refer to my earlier posts.

If they talk about soldiers and their families, how can they be popular.. We should just ignore these kind of cheap attention seekers..

Then you should welcome probe into the matter instead of diluting or diverging it.

Back
Top Bottom