What's new

Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistani Umpires and Players Exposed Big Time

If the news turns out to be hoax (although I doubt it), we will definitely condemn it, but why do you want us to seek an apology from the channel????? If at all the apology has to come, the channel itself will apologize.

For all Indians out here : Imagine if this turns out to be a hoax and a publicity stunt by Indian tv, would you all condemn it and ask for apology or shrug it off saying 'oh we never take this channel seriously' ?

No one watches India TV anyways, but then jury's out on it - lets see the verdict - if cricket gets clean its win win all around - Cricket is highly regarded in the sub continent and emotions run deep, so a lit bit of cranking up is good for all.

Looks like they hooked up small fry for the sting and nothing much will be lost even if they are banned which is more than likely going by the transcripts - those videos are not a hoax for sure but it depends on the severity of the information that these umpires were willing to sell and whether it is considered objectionable by the cricketing bodies - I think local cricket bodies should also run parallel investigations to verify the truth and take honest decisions - couple of the umpires were ready to give wrong decisions for money which is akin to fixing.

it seems tht early kicked of india from T20 WC have effect their mind so much...:D

i rem the comments of the stupid suresh raina on twiiter they are such a cheap jerks i must say with no values...

it seems tht early kicked of india from T20 WC have effect their mind so much...:D

i rem the comments of the stupid suresh raina on twiiter they are such a cheap jerks i must say with no values...
grapes are sour .:chilli:

No one watches India TV anyways, but then jury's out on it - lets see the verdict - if cricket gets clean its win win all around - Cricket is highly regarded in the sub continent and emotions run deep, so a lit bit of cranking up is good for all.

Looks like they hooked up small fry for the sting and nothing much will be lost even if they are banned which is more than likely going by the transcripts - those videos are not a hoax for sure but it depends on the severity of the information that these umpires were willing to sell and whether it is considered objectionable by the cricketing bodies - I think local cricket bodies should also run parallel investigations to verify the truth and take honest decisions - couple of the umpires were ready to give wrong decisions for money which is akin to fixing.

First class circuit everywhere is more likely to have such bad apples. Even if it turns out to be true, I won't mind it much.

India TV ya sure y not. Now who is the lead Investigator Veena Malik ???

they werent international umpires and lets face it first class and list A and tewenty 20 domestic level have these bad apples thats why premier leagues are sooo profitable well asad rauf and aleem dar our pride are not on it and these are low level looks like some news paper wants some headlines best thing why arent their indian umpires bangladesh srilanka pakistan but no indian and that is not possible that they are clean lets see what this news will bring and whether some two bit news channel is right or wrong

Because there are plenty of people from other countries, who dance to the tunes of these bookies from the non cricketing world who is after money.

both the parties are at equal fault-

Just legalize the betting business. All this shady business of bookies and match fixing will stop.

and a similar scandal took place in england which was carried out by an english daily due to which your three players were banned , so just wait and watch

A story picked up by toilet news really shows its credibility-

India tv skype video chat with gauri :lol:

India Tv@ naam he kafi ha

on serious note ICC is there..let wait and see what they say after watching this video ..any other news channel or news paper covering this breaking story or scandal?

For all Indians out here : Imagine if this turns out to be a hoax and a publicity stunt by Indian tv, would you all condemn it and ask for apology or shrug it off saying 'oh we never take this channel seriously' ?

First class circuit everywhere is more likely to have such bad apples. Even if it turns out to be true, I won't mind it much.

Umpiring sting operation : Umpires named in sting operation suspended | Cricket News | Global | ESPN Cricinfo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom