What's new

Sports in South Asia

Ha I'm sorry but that's only 1 year. And apart from Cricket and Hockey those are niche sports. Do you seriously think Snooker is a active sport? The country with the richest history is China because they have actually won the Olympics. If you truly had a rich history then how come the last 3 Olympics you haven't won a single medal?

South Asian Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at that even throughout history in all time medals Pakistan has 700 less medals than India.
:omghaha:

Stupid let me again post my say............we had Won 92 cricket WC.
94 hockey WC.
94 Snooker WC
and Squash well u know it..........All of these games were in our grasp in 94 making us only nation in Asia to do so.

This proves that we have riches history in Asia...this record is still unbroken i believe.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/271709-sports-south-asia.html#ixzz2cEQi8Sei

we were WC in 4 games at a time that neither u nor China have been able to do so.......... And WC r played outside olympics and Asian Games and r the most prestigious tournaments of every game!!!!!!!!

U got my point now?

Winning WC is is considered more important then winning Gold in Olympics or just Asian Games!!!!!

This proves abt our History in Sports in Asia and a record that nobody has been able to beat in Asia!!!!!!!!

Stupid let me again post my say............we had Won 92 cricket WC.
94 hockey WC.
94 Snooker WC
and Squash well u know it..........All of these games were in our grasp in 94 making us only nation in Asia to do so.

This proves that we have riches history in Asia...this record is still unbroken i believe.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/271709-sports-south-asia.html#ixzz2cEQi8Sei

we were WC in 4 games at a time that neither u nor China have been able to do so.......... And WC r played outside olympics and Asian Games and r the most prestigious tournaments of every game!!!!!!!!

U got my point now?

Winning WC is is considered more important then winning Gold in Olympics or just Asian Games!!!!!

This proves abt our History in Sports in Asia and a record that nobody has been able to beat in Asia!!!!!!!!

LMAO:laughcry:

What I have been trying too say is just because you have one good year doesn't mean you have the best history:omghaha:.
What Pakistan achieved in 1994 is impressive but best in history LOL. You are also repeating yourself. Winning the Snooker Championship is nothing to winning the Olympics.

Your logic: is one successful year=BEST IN HISTORY!!! :laughcry::omghaha::rofl:

LMAO:laughcry:

What I have been trying too say is just because you have one good year doesn't mean you have the best history:omghaha:.
What Pakistan achieved in 1994 is impressive but best in history LOL. You are also repeating yourself. Winning the Snooker Championship is nothing to winning the Olympics.

Your logic: is one successful year=BEST IN HISTORY!!! :laughcry::omghaha::rofl:

Kiddo behave yrself yr in Pak Military Forum not in yr propaganda forums.....

And where did i say that just because of one good year im making it history?

Its u who is claiming this not me.

And what else can i say to a person who lacks basic info......... u mean to say WCs r less important in the games just because u can get an olympic gold????:omghaha::rofl:

Kid yr just epic.

i was saying that in 94 we came in a unique position that no Asian Country has been able to do that record still stand as we speak!!!!! we remained in that unique position till 96!!!! The winner of 4 WCs at a time!!!!!!!

This proves that we have richest history because of this unique record a position that nobody is able to reach but us!!!!!!

Unless this record is broken by China or Japan who r the realistic countries to beat it then yr claims can prove right!!!!

and dont get me started what pathetic record u have in sports specially in 20th century when we were on top of the world.

Kiddo behave yrself yr in Pak Military Forum not in yr propaganda forums.....

And where did i say that just because of one good year im making it history?

Its u who is claiming this not me.

And what else can i say to a person who lacks basic info......... u mean to say WCs r less important in the games just because u can get an olympic gold????:omghaha::rofl:

Kid yr just epic.

i was saying that in 94 we came in a unique position that no Asian Country has been able to do that record still stand as we speak!!!!! we remained in that unique position till 96!!!! The winner of 4 WCs at a time!!!!!!!

This proves that we have richest history because of this unique record a position that nobody is able to reach but us!!!!!!

Unless this record is broken by China or Japan who r the realistic countries to beat it then yr claims can prove right!!!!

and dont get me started what pathetic record u have in sports specially in 20th century when we were on top of the world.

Jesus Christ it's like talking to a broken record :cuckoo:
You said you have the richest history because of happened in 1994 so yeah you basically did say that :).
Seriously Snooker and Squash are not big sports that make a country good:laughcry:.
Man you can't get basic logic through your head :rofl:.
Stop repeating yourself again and again. WOW you won the Snooker and Squash world cup BEST IN HISTORY hahahaha.
You do know there are loads of other records in Asia, not just that one lmao.
Pakistan on top of the world :omghaha::rofl::rofl.
India is much better than sports then Pakistan. Even the Americans say that and so do the British when I lived in the UK. When was the last time Pakistan won something?:cheesy:

Jesus Christ it's like talking to a broken record
You said you have the richest history because of happened in 1994 so yeah you basically did say that :).
Seriously Snooker and Squash are not big sports that make a country good:laughcry:.
Man you can't get basic logic through your head :rofl:.
Stop repeating yourself again and again. WOW you won the Snooker and Squash world cup BEST IN HISTORY hahahaha.
You do know there are loads of other records in Asia, not just that one lmao.
Pakistan on top of the world
India is much better than sports then Pakistan. Even the Americans say that and so do the British when I lived in the UK. When was the last time Pakistan won something?:cheesy:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sardar G i think 12 baj gae hain ap k........:omghaha:

Now run away

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sardar G i think 12 baj gae hain ap k........:omghaha:

Now run away
Ha atleast you admit that your logic is wrong:yahoo:.
I knew you would tell me to run away since you don't want to embarrassed anymore. I actually want to speak to Pakistanis who have logic.:wave:

Ha atleast you admit that your logic is wrong:yahoo:.
I knew you would tell me to run away since you don't want to embarrassed anymore. I actually want to speak to Pakistanis who have logic.:wave:

:yahoo::omghaha::rofl:

Ulta Choor Kutwaal ko dantay!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the habit of yr kind......logic literally fails in front of yr kind.

We can gauge the standards of athletes in South Asia at the just concluding IAAF world championships in Moscow

From over 1.4 billion South Asians, Only TWO managed to qualify for a final event this year let alone win any medals

Nadeeka Lakmali - Womens Javelin - Sri Lanka

Vikas Gowda - Mens Discus - India

pakistanis are very well build and strong people physically, if we had proper facilities, we could compete with the world in any sport. Most Indians on the other hand are not

pakistanis are very well build and strong people physically, if we had proper facilities, we could compete with the world in any sport. Most Indians on the other hand are not

:omghaha: oh shut up, what makes Pakistanis so well built? You live in Canada, you should know the amount of Indians playing sports compared to Pakistanis in Canada. Well built my ***:rofl:.

That is ironic because Indian Kabbadi team always beats Pakistan. Its sad people still have this false notion of superiority in this day and age.

That is ironic because Indian Kabbadi team always beats Pakistan. Its sad people still have this false notion of superiority in this day and age.

it's because Indian punjabis are on the team, when I say Indians, I am not including NW indians who are similar to pakistanis

it's because Indian punjabis are on the team, when I say Indians, I am not including NW indians who are similar to pakistanis

Your a complete idiot, I'm Indian punjabi. I don't think I'm stronger or weaker then people because of my race. I bet your one of those skinny insecure trolls who make themselves feel better by saying they are strong just on the basis of their race. I dare you too say any of this too a Gurkha or anyone else for that matter.

Your a complete idiot, I'm Indian punjabi. I don't think I'm stronger or weaker then people because of my race. I bet your one of those skinny insecure trolls who make themselves feel better by saying they are strong just on the basis of their race. I dare you too say any of this too a Gurkha or anyone else for that matter.

it is proven that pakistanis overall are much bigger then indians overall.

Back
Top Bottom