What's new

Special: Eye on China, India building 8 ALGs in Arunachal Pradesh

Many more Indians in America are living there longer than you lived there, many are in pdf also, but will you take their opinion about China or Taiwan as American opinion? Similarly, your opinion about India doesn't qualify as American opinion. So, please avoid words like "We Americans" while commenting about India.

If they have been here longer, then they must be older than me. I've been here for most of my life and I participate in this country. Just because there are seditious Indians here in America does not mean that all immigrants are anti-Americans.

If they have been here longer, then they must be older than me. I've been here for most of my life and I participate in this country. Just because there are seditious Indians here in America does not mean that all immigrants are anti-Americans.

I would like to know where the Chinese-Americans and Taiwanese-Americans loyalty lie wrt Taiwan? :cheesy:

Anyone who become citizen of the US and still put up their motherland flag aren't loyal to their adopted country.

I would like to know where the Chinese-Americans and Taiwanese-Americans loyalty lie wrt Taiwan? :cheesy:

I follow the rules of the forum, the country of origin and the country of residence. Like you are from India and you live in America. My loyalty lie in America and I share my views as an American.

I follow the rules of the forum, the country of origin and the country of residence. Like you are from India and you live in America. My loyalty lie in America and I share my views as an American.

I do not question your flag - like how I am flying India flag after I consulted a moderator here. I wouldn't have raised the question if you had stated "seditious Indians, Chinese,Taiwanese or Japanese or some xxxx country" instead of just "seditious Indians" above. Because there are many Chinese - Americans caught spying for China while there is not even a single Indian American caught spying for India(do note what I stated carefully - spying for "India") -

I do not question your flag - like how I am flying India flag after I consulted a moderator here. I wouldn't have raised the question if you had stated "seditious Indians, Chinese,Taiwanese or Japanese or some xxxx country" instead of just "seditious Indians" above. Because there are many Chinese - Americans caught spying for China while there is not even a single Indian American caught spying for India(do note what I stated carefully - spying for "India") -

Indian intelligence may be too imcompetent to recruit spies in western countries. Thats why Indian American spies just go for the highest bidder, their own native countries doesn't bid enough.

Back
Top Bottom