What's new

Special: Eye on China, India building 8 ALGs in Arunachal Pradesh

Where is south Tibet? Please explain it further, Sir.

india-political-map.gif

I can't bear this torture anymore :hang2:

Geography is not taught in Madrasas, Sir is seeing this map for the first time in his life! :ashamed:

How much of a fool do you think you will be when I'm found to actually live where I claim, and have a completely different IP address from the punching bag you keep claiming is me (without even mentioning his/her username)??

I know you are already not considered highly on this forum, so I don't think you can drop that much...

And for the last time, I am polticially a moderate. Is there a problem with your understanding of the English language?

You seem to think that moderate is a "fringe" movement... wow... I'll have you know that the word 'moderate' is not a very complicated one. Even elementary school children have it as part of their vocabulary.

Nah, my in-bred American power ways can't handle an Indian who insults the very fabric of this great nation. The more you insult and denigrate my countrymen, the more I will lunge right back at the heart of your evil people.... ok slum dog??

2s1okyr.jpg
:omghaha:

I just came into this discussion and haven't read the wall texts of previous posts but a question has arisen, Why can't you consider him to be just as American as you?

I just came into this discussion and haven't read the wall texts of previous posts but a question has arisen, Why can't you consider him to be just as American as you?

He is a proud Indian... in my mind (and in something like 85% of Americans minds) people who consider themselves to be more than just American are NOT American. IF you proudly wave the Indian flag then you are not American in my mind. I looked through the comment history; I can promise you that at least 30 people have asked him to change his flag, Indian, American, Chinese, etc. Yet, he continues to feel that India is more important than America.

Fine with me, he's not an American.

On another note, Indians have little allegiance to this country; like PlanetWarrior stated, his cousin is a 3rd Generation Indian 'American', yet he doesn't consider himself to be an American. The only naturally considered Americans are Whites, Blacks, and the older Hispanics (who have been here for centuries). Rarely will you find people calling an Indian guy an American.

Geography is not taught in Madrasas, Sir is seeing this map for the first time in his life! :ashamed:

We don't see this map in America either. We don't condone India trying to claim the lands belong to its neighbors.

We don't see this map in America either. We don't condone India trying to claim the lands belong to its neighbors.

You are just a Taiwanese of Chinese origin settled in America, aspiring to live the great American dream by trying to prove yourself an American which you are not. Let us deal with America about how it sees us, but you are not a part of the "America" that we officially deal with. Hence, we are not looking for approval on anything from a migrated aspiring American.

You are just a Taiwanese of Chinese origin settled in America, aspiring to live the great American dream by trying to prove yourself an American which you are not. Let us deal with America about how it sees us, but you are not a part of the "America" that we officially deal with. Hence, we are not looking for approval on anything from a migrated aspiring American.

I'm not aspiring, I'm living in an American dream. And no matter how much you Indians trying to identify with the racist at storm front because of your "Aryan" heritage, you will never be like them.

I'm not aspiring, I'm living in an American dream. And no matter how much you Indians trying to identify with the racist at storm front because of your "Aryan" heritage, you will never be like them.

Who wants to be like them? We are Indians and we are very proud about being Indians. But you seem to be very much interested to be like them when you pass your opinion as an "American" or use the words like "We Americans". You will always remain a Taiwanese of Chinese origin living in America, learn to live with that.

And it is not only about physical differences, but more about the mentality & thought process, just look at all your posts; those are not coming from an American but from a typical Taiwanese/Chinese. Hence, stop acting like an American, it is not convincing.

He is a proud Indian... in my mind (and in something like 85% of Americans minds) people who consider themselves to be more than just American are NOT American. IF you proudly wave the Indian flag then you are not American in my mind. I looked through the comment history; I can promise you that at least 30 people have asked him to change his flag, Indian, American, Chinese, etc. Yet, he continues to feel that India is more important than America.

Fine with me, he's not an American.

On another note, Indians have little allegiance to this country; like PlanetWarrior stated, his cousin is a 3rd Generation Indian 'American', yet he doesn't consider himself to be an American. The only naturally considered Americans are Whites, Blacks, and the older Hispanics (who have been here for centuries). Rarely will you find people calling an Indian guy an American.

Ic by your logic Asians like "faithfulguy" aren't American either?

Who wants to be like them? We are Indians and we are very proud about being Indians. But you seem to be very much interested to be like them when you pass your opinion as an "American" or use the words like "We Americans". You will always remain a Taiwanese of Chinese origin living in America, learn to live with that.

And it is not only about physical differences, but more about the mentality & thought process, just look at all your posts; those are not coming from an American but from a typical Taiwanese/Chinese. Hence, stop acting like an American, it is not convincing.

I've been in America since a child. Lived here 5 times longer than any other country. And American people who were here welcome us. However, they would not welcome anyone who come here to break the law or wanting to make servants out of white people.

If you are living an "american dream" just by working on software something in a US company .. then I am living a "singaporean dream" just by earning a salary 5 times that of an average singaporean.

No dear, I am an Indian to the heart ... even while away from India. However, you have a justified reason to hate your "chinese background" ......who wants to be associated with a country having maoist slave camps.

Guys.. please allow him pretending his true self. Why should we care ? :laugh:

I've been in America since a child. Lived here 5 times longer than any other country. And American people who were here welcome us. However, they would not welcome anyone who come here to break the law or wanting to make servants out of white people.

Many more Indians in America are living there longer than you lived there, many are in pdf also, but will you take their opinion about China or Taiwan as American opinion? Similarly, your opinion about India doesn't qualify as American opinion. So, please avoid words like "We Americans" while commenting about India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom