What's new

Special: Eye on China, India building 8 ALGs in Arunachal Pradesh

@American_Millenium @EMERCOM - What the heck are you guys talking about ? :unsure:

Race Wars, White Supremacism pitted against Black Supremacism ! :blink:

No, this retard thinks that a race war is about to happen in America, in which Whites will lose.

I told him nothing of the sort will happen... then some Indian supremacist by the name of JayAtl appeared, pretending to be an American, and started siding with his Indian brethren (of course typical, no surprise there).

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys..this thread is about ALg along LAC..why the heck you guys are diverting the topic from that to race????
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar

time to clean this thread man....

topic...
@Enemy,request the mod to change the title from "building" to "reopening"...those ALGs are from WW 2..IAF just making infra to operate various aircrafts from there...

No, this retard thinks that a race war is about to happen in America, in which Whites will lose.

I told him nothing of the sort will happen... then some Indian supremacist by the name of JayAtl appeared, pretending to be an American, and started siding with his Indian brethren (of course typical, no surprise there).

I dunno much about the Internal Dynamics about the United States but I think the Blacks, Whites & Hispanics in the US are very well integrated with each other ! :undecided:

We in BD see such developments as India arraying its resources against us. In this case these ALGs will also come handy against NE FFs. One thing is for sure. These will never be used against China. Should China ever decide to enter S Tibet, there will be no Indian standing to fight.

I dunno much about the Internal Dynamics about the United States but I think the Blacks, Whites & Hispanics in the US are very well integrated with each other ! :undecided:

Mostly yes, with the exception of Hispanics.

It's just wishful thinking from this foaming at the mouth Indian!

note- you are talking to a previously banned storm front KKK member who has come back with another account as @American_Millenium .

These punks are sidelined in the US both politically, morally and are considered the fringe pariahs that nations have to deal with. You will notice to come across as being somewhat acceptable he will say he is okay w. blacks reluctantly, but any others ?- nah his in-bred white power ways can't handle it.

He is what we call the american Taliban!

note- you are talking to a previously banned storm front KKK member who has come back with another account as @American_Millenium .

These punks are sidelined in the US both politically, morally and are considered the fringe pariahs that nations have to deal with. You will notice to come across as being somewhat acceptable he will say he is okay w. blacks reluctantly, but any others ?- nah his in-bred white power ways can't handle it.

He is what we call the american Taliban!

How much of a fool do you think you will be when I'm found to actually live where I claim, and have a completely different IP address from the punching bag you keep claiming is me (without even mentioning his/her username)??

I know you are already not considered highly on this forum, so I don't think you can drop that much...

And for the last time, I am polticially a moderate. Is there a problem with your understanding of the English language?

You seem to think that moderate is a "fringe" movement... wow... I'll have you know that the word 'moderate' is not a very complicated one. Even elementary school children have it as part of their vocabulary.

nah his in-bred white power

Nah, my in-bred American power ways can't handle an Indian who insults the very fabric of this great nation. The more you insult and denigrate my countrymen, the more I will lunge right back at the heart of your evil people.... ok slum dog??

2s1okyr.jpg
:omghaha:

dude what u smoking? believe me even though we lost in 62, there was hell of a fight n it ain't 62 now...we will defend our homeland against any invasion

We in BD see such developments as India arraying its resources against us. In this case these ALGs will also come handy against NE FFs. One thing is for sure. These will never be used against China. Should China ever decide to enter S Tibet, there will be no Indian standing to fight.

I can understand your frustration & anger against India, back in 1971 you were in Pakistani army, busy killing your own countrymen fighting for their freedom. We intervened and helped the Bangladeshi freedom fighters to get their freedom by badly beating you and your army. Now, since your kinds are being hunted down and punished by the Bangladesh Govt. you had no place in that country and you had to seek shelter in a foreign land to save yourself from going to the gallows. A really sad & touching story. Instead of posting crap about India, why don't you write a book, like "Life of a Razakar"!!

I can understand your frustration & anger against India, back in 1971 you were in Pakistani army, busy killing your own countrymen fighting for their freedom. We intervened and helped the Bangladeshi freedom fighters to get their freedom by badly beating you and your army. Now, since your kinds are being hunted down and punished by the Bangladesh Govt. you had no place in that country and you had to seek shelter in a foreign land to save yourself from going to the gallows. A really sad & touching story. Instead of posting crap about India, why don't you write a book, like "Life of a Razakar"!!

That's why India is loathed by all her neighbors.

If he was in Army, I'm a rocket scientist.

Since when a military establishment in Arunachal Pradesh became a threat to Bangladesh?

Since when a military establishment in Arunachal Pradesh became a threat to Bangladesh?

Look at the map of S Tibet. All Indian military assets east of Agra are arrayed for a future ops into BD.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom