What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

after two great wars Europeans learn the importance of Unity and peace hope we learn early

But fact is that each and every countries in Europe has same power and potential britian ,Germany ,France all have same caliber.
But in Indian subcontinent India is too powerful than all other countries combined in south asia.that the difference ,so 2 or 3 wars and after we can reunion..... .Its not going to work like that.It will be disaster.So let it go this way ,each countries have their own priorities.It no going to change

Well as i said we evolved from microorganism and their are possibility that we first evolved to apes and then human being.

But again its not about what you feel comfortable about Truth Prevails.

And as for your answer suppose that a lady is in a jail and in jail she give birth to a child so should that child be kept in jail..?? (Think Rationally brother.. )

It's still theory not proven thing, so it can't be called truth as yet. And as per Abrahamic religions apes are apes from start and humans are humans and fishes are fishes etc. You can't call it wrong unless you science comes up with irrefutable proof against it.

For second part - There is whole story and i am not in mood of religious debate at the moment.

Confused identity is on your part, never net a punjabi who called himself and Indian but just punjabi.

We know what our identity is Muslim of pukhtoon, punjabi, Sindhi and punjabi heritage and pure Pakistanis.

Still you dont get it.Some people will give priority to their believes like religion etc.But at the end ,all
are Indians.Doubt that showed by you is already show by Winston Churchill ,the infamous PM of UK in 1947,he believes India at its present form will not complete 20 years.But now we celebrated 66 independance and the whole world considered India as a world power and emerging country.
Due to vast diversity in India ,some problem will arise .but at the end all are one .An Indian.we are proud about that
I met a lot of sikh friends in kerala my home state .From my experience first they see themselves as Indian and they are also proud about to know as an Indian ,like any other Indian.
Pakistan is created on the basis of religion.So they are very much different than India.

Blood brothers? which world are u living in? Most Pakistanis ive come across didnt behave like indians are their blood brothers. they infact have condescending view of indians. they look down on indians and view indians as inferior. if any indian is in doubt just read the comments from most pakistanis on this forum. pakistanis dont like indians and they are not interested in south asian union. the gigantic majority of pakistanis are not for a south asian union. they infact dont like being asociated with other south asians and especially indians. its obvious for evryone to see.

why indians would want union with pakistan i dont understand. pakistan is seperate country and they have their own thing going on.

You are correct .They see themselves as some kind of Arabs.But world didnt care about them

It's still theory not proven thing, so it can't be called truth as yet. And as per Abrahamic religions apes are apes from start and humans are humans and fishes are fishes etc. You can't call it wrong unless you science comes up with irrefutable proof against it.

For second part - There is whole story and i am not in mood of religious debate at the moment.

I have read that story
and as for evolution is a truth and soon will be proved scientifically although most of the part is prooven and enough for educated ans rational individuals to believe in it

May be this will help you

Five Proofs of Evolution | Evolution FAQ

Religions never bought peace innocents were killed by roman catholic church and so by Muhammad. And its really ridiculous when people such things.

Follow character of Jesus,Buddha,Ram,Krishna and there will be peace all around.

I have read that story
and as for evolution is a truth and soon will be proved scientifically although most of the part is prooven and enough for educated ans rational individuals to believe in it

May be this will help you

Five Proofs of Evolution | Evolution FAQ

Religions never bought peace innocents were killed by roman catholic church and so by Muhammad. And its really ridiculous when people such things.

Follow character of Jesus,Buddha,Ram,Krishna and there will be peace all around.

Dude there are many articles disapproving evolution theory as well --- That's why it's still called theory, Come back when you have irrefutable proves in your hands instead of repeating your rational thing.

Pakistanis and Indians are same..

anyone who denies it go to hell.... :p:

Still you dont get it.Some people will give priority to their believes like religion etc.But at the end ,all
are Indians.Doubt that showed by you is already show by Winston Churchill ,the infamous PM of UK in 1947,he believes India at its present form will not complete 20 years.But now we celebrated 66 independance and the whole world considered India as a world power and emerging country.
Due to vast diversity in India ,some problem will arise .but at the end all are one .An Indian.we are proud about that
I met a lot of sikh friends in kerala my home state .From my experience first they see themselves as Indian and they are also proud about to know as an Indian ,like any other Indian.
Pakistan is created on the basis of religion.So they are very much different than India.

1000% true brother!!! all Sikhs are indian n they view themslef as nothin but INDIAN. they r proud brave ppl who have fight 4 india n will continue for many many years to come. pkis are diferent and the sooner we realise that the better it will be. i never see sikhs asocite with pakistanis they do not like pakistanis!
india is heading to become world super power for 1 reason n thats cuz we indian ru nited and ready to move on with our sucess.

Pakistanis and Indians are same..

anyone who denies it go to hell.... :p:
speak for yurself. i dont consider myself same as pakis. there is a reason pakis look different and behave different from indians coz we indian r our own special group.

I am sorry but South Asia is the worse part of Asia poor and uneducated. The best part of Asia is East Asia Japan South Korea and some parts of China like Hongkong and taiwan. South Asia is the only part of Asia keeping Asia down. Even south east Asia (thailand singapore etc) are way better

Dude there are many articles disapproving evolution theory as well --- That's why it's still called theory, Come back when you have irrefutable proves in your hands instead of repeating your rational thing.

When u refuted ??

Contradictions / Difficulties in the Qur'an
http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/SKM/contradictions.htm
Ali Sina reveals Islam and Prophet Muhammad
A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Hence bible and quran are wrong about adam and eve..
now refute that...

Back
Top Bottom