What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

What. When?

TTP is just a proxy war

Nothing then, there will be no unity that is a promise, pakistan wouldn't want a large scale civil war.

Dear it doesnt matter whome u want to work with. The problem is they abhore you. They treat u 3rd grade muslims and you own experts have faced it. Arabs consider u as dirt but since you are a pakistani, its natural of u to go to those people who treat u inhumane.

Even after this you want to be associated with central Asia and Mid East then nobody shud be wrong in calling u DOG coz ur desires are exactly same like a dog who goes to a person who kicks him.

Dogz hay, well that description suits you guys well because we kick you but you keep coming for more with unity threads.

I can see how someone in Amritsar is same as someone in Tamil Nadu.

Where was Middle East and Arabs mentioned in my post?.

Iran is not Middle East but west Asia, Afghanistan is non Arab and so is Central Asia so where religion and third grade Muslim came in to it?.
Arre yaar. West Asia == Middle East.
Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Western Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle east is the old name for the arab world but later as per American style to denote regions as per direction hence Arab word is also denoted as West Asia coz asia ends at turkey and all of asia from turkey to iran and Afganistan is WEST ASIA. after west asia we have Subcontinent where race of people is completely different to West Asians which is also called South Asia(SAARC).

Ab ye sab baaten batane ki nahin hoti. You are supposed to study this in school.

Arre yaar. West Asia == Middle East.
Middle East - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Western Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Middle east is the old name for the arab world but later as per American style to denote regions as per direction hence Arab word is also denoted as West Asia coz asia ends at turkey and all of asia from turkey to iran and Afganistan is WEST ASIA. after west asia we have Subcontinent where race of people is completely different to West Asians which is also called South Asia(SAARC).

Ab ye sab baaten batane ki nahin hoti. You are supposed to study this in school.

I know what west Asia is I think you need to educate yourself that even in South Asian people are racially different to one another, just look at north and South Indians.

Spare me the dodgy language you are speaking, if I start you won't understand a word.

Nothing then, there will be no unity that is a promise, pakistan wouldn't want a large scale civil war.

Dogz hay, well that description suits you guys well because we kick you but you keep coming for more with unity threads.

I can see how someone in Amritsar is same as someone in Tamil Nadu.

But unfortunate for you is that they are all in same region, part of same country. Keep dreaming about ur desires about India.

And regarding unity thing is concerned then ur whole intent of unity on based of Religions is kicked all over the world. Since you are a person who dream it day nite, it only shows how misinformed u guyz are from reality. That exactly is the reason why u guyz are gonna fall. India wont harm you but ur misconceptions will break u from inside coz u guyz even now arent able to accept ur rite identity. So much for creating Pakistan. Ha Ha. all on basis of false history. Now dont argue how false ur history books are. I can load u with facts and proofs for the same.

Better accept reality of ur race, type, etc and start improving on ur drawbacks. We indians already have started doing it and today we are just growing and with tym will eradicate all differences.

A guy from tamil nadu in America proudly says hes Indian similar to a guy from Punjab. Now thats called accepting ur true identity.

I know what west Asia is I think you need to educate yourself that even in South Asian people are racially different to one another, just look at north and South Indians.

Spare me the dodgy language you are speaking, if I start you won't understand a word.
Then what do u mean by Iran is not middle east but west Asia? Lets talk bout what we say rather than this that.

But unfortunate for you is that they are all in same region, part of same country. Keep dreaming about ur desires about India.

And regarding unity thing is concerned then ur whole intent of unity on based of Religions is kicked all over the world. Since you are a person who dream it day nite, it only shows how misinformed u guyz are from reality. That exactly is the reason why u guyz are gonna fall. India wont harm you but ur misconceptions will break u from inside coz u guyz even now arent able to accept ur rite identity. So much for creating Pakistan. Ha Ha. all on basis of false history. Now dont argue how false ur history books are. I can load u with facts and proofs for the same.

Better accept reality of ur race, type, etc and start improving on ur drawbacks. We indians already have started doing it and today we are just growing and with tym will eradicate all differences.

A guy from tamil nadu in America proudly says hes Indian similar to a guy from Punjab. Now thats called accepting ur true identity.

Then what do u mean by Iran is not middle east but west Asia? Lets talk bout what we say rather than this that.

Confused identity is on your part, never net a punjabi who called himself and Indian but just punjabi.

We know what our identity is Muslim of pukhtoon, punjabi, Sindhi and punjabi heritage and pure Pakistanis.

Confused identity is on your part, never net a punjabi who called himself and Indian but just punjabi.

We know what our identity is Muslim of pukhtoon, punjabi, Sindhi and punjabi heritage and pure Pakistanis.
Never met? Ha Ha. As we say, A frog believes the Well as his World. Taj Mahal dekhna hai to ghar se bahar niklo. Ha Ha.

Temme which is the majority percentage in Indian Armed Forces? Then we will talk more. Yaar teri baaton pe to Mods bhi has rahe hain. control kar bachkani baaten. :D

And this initiative was first taken by Bangladesh :police:
Well good bout Bangladesh but we shudnt be shocked. Outside subcontinent, All subcontinent live as humwatan. All are seen by whites as Indians and hence they live and fight as one. In the west in general our color guyz are seen as one irrespective of country.

Eunoia!!!
If countries in Europe can create EU,if countries in middle east can come up with GCC,then its high time the south asian countries united to form such an alliance.
But then who'll be bailing hay???
India-Pakistan partition bitterness still exists in the subcontinent.
But hey it is only limited to the subcontinent.In middle east Indians and Pakistanis are blood brothers.:)

But then why are we also discussing King Dipendra and his mongoloid features :pop:???

India - Pakistan both have nukes and this fusion will make us twice as strong.

I din't want to border making another thread so I slipped it in this one. I find it strange that royal family of Nepal have a son that look Mongoloid when both of the parents are clearly not.

Eunoia!!!
If countries in Europe can create EU,if countries in middle east can come up with GCC,then its high time the south asian countries united to form such an alliance.
But then who'll be bailing hay???
India-Pakistan partition bitterness still exists in the subcontinent.
But hey it is only limited to the subcontinent.In middle east Indians and Pakistanis are blood brothers.:)

But then why are we also discussing King Dipendra and his mongoloid features :pop:???

Blood brothers? which world are u living in? Most Pakistanis ive come across didnt behave like indians are their blood brothers. they infact have condescending view of indians. they look down on indians and view indians as inferior. if any indian is in doubt just read the comments from most pakistanis on this forum. pakistanis dont like indians and they are not interested in south asian union. the gigantic majority of pakistanis are not for a south asian union. they infact dont like being asociated with other south asians and especially indians. its obvious for evryone to see.

why indians would want union with pakistan i dont understand. pakistan is seperate country and they have their own thing going on.

Give back kashmir, and we will be the best of friends

we may even send you weapons and support in your time of need

Back
Top Bottom