What's new

South Asia UNITE against western european propaganda and lies against Indians / Pakistani

First of all, Winston Churchill was a great world leader and without him, Britain might fall to Nazi Germany. Since Britain was the one country that stand up against Nazi Germany by itself for a long time, it deserve our respect. And Winston Churchill should take the most credit for that defense.

But since you are not a member of the free world, you don't really care for people that fought for freedom. As a result, you judge others through your narrow views. You probably hate Winston Churchill for correctly regard India as a geographical expression. And without English and the British parliamentary system, India might not survive 20 years. But because India was gifted these things by the British, India lasted longer. So be thankful for English that united India. Because without a common language that unite India, India would not have lasted.

I guess Britain had created a monster in the Indian subcontinent called India if India think like you.

Winston Churchil is great world leader for you not us.After all now chinese are blindly followed western style.In India westernisation is also a problem,but at least our people try to follow our own culture.Last I heard chinese blindly imitated western township style in China.At a certain extent it is due to Nazi attack India get freedom.other wise a bloody war will erupt in India under Subhash Chandra Bose's ,INA and Britian.You like to praise white people and go on ,who care about you?
.So we can also say that due US china is get freedom from Japan.I hope you can understand.I cant realise your statement of free world.How can a chinese know about freeworld?.Do you know any thing about freedom?.I know ,because we live with it.We love our people fight for our freedom.
With some exceptional changes India remained as a country for last 8000 years.Some changes also form in past due to invasion.So in this even if their is no british we will remain as a country.Actually britian divided India ,and form pakistan and bangladesh.
China is now boasting about their power,because USA bombed Japan and Japan retreat from China in WW2.So you must thank Americans.

Not Britian it is Mao create a monster called communist china.You first occupy
tibet and brutally assaulted poor innocents monks.Now you regularly bully your small neighbours like philipines.Now tell me who is monster?If India is a monster,
pakistan will be perished in to piece by piece in 1971,actually we had get that chance but our leaders and parliment restrained our Armed Forces,So pakistan is still there otherwise pakistan will completely eliminated from global map.No one will question us.It is because india ,Bangladeshis get their own country.

Last edited:
No, We don't - We consider ourselves descents of Adam & Eve and you believe on evolution theory :disagree:

So does that mean whole Humanity are inbreeds?

Since we are all descendants of one Mother and Father?

May be that is why Humanity is so stupid? Because we all knuckle dragging inbreds?

Voltaire logic.

Well mr i have a problem here
I dnt know what they are teaching u in pak but you should know India is an old country. We too are not dieing to call u brothers but u shld nw you are one of us your ancestors were hindu not arabs (yeah idol worshippers yindu ). Go google it DNA report have prooved it that all muslims of india and pakistan had same ancestors. And yeah check it from neutral source..

why r indians like you existing?

Are you crazy i mean when **** lose they speak such words not a suprise..

Your ignorance is your downfall, Hinduism was a religion it doesn't make you an Indian, how Islam doesn't make you an Arab.

Since you brought DNA in to it. Indians themselves have different genetic groups you only have to look at ASI and ANI, that clearly shown you that as Indians you are not one people.

Colour doesn't come in to anything, if you look at Caribbean and African people they are black but good looking same cannot be said of Indians.

We Pakistanis are not one race ourself so how can an Indian claim to be one of us, I challenge any India to step forward and say I have same genetics as a pukhtoon And Baluch and then I want any South Indian to step forward and say I share genetics with a Sindhi, punjabi and Kashmiri.

Everybody knows that land of pakistan has been part of India three times throughout its history but Indians will find it hard to accept that.

Indians don't even have a name of their choice, British gave them name India and called the Caribbean people West Indians and native Americans red Indians.

I can see how Indians are unique with that name, they are confusing us with their cousins the West Indians and red Indians and the East Indians, akhand baharat was international lol.

Last edited:
Your ignorance is your downfall, Hinduism was a religion it doesn't make you an Indian, how Islam doesn't make you an Arab.

I agree.

Since you brought DNA in to it. Indians themselves have different genetic groups you only have to look at ASI and ANI, that clearly shown you that as Indians you are not one people.

Correct. India is as diverse as they come and shoehorning Indians into the same race is simplifying things.

Colour doesn't come in to anything, if you look at Caribbean and African people they are black but good looking same cannot be said of Indians.

I agree that colour doesn't play a role. I disagree with the last bit. A lot of Africans who poor diet don't tend to be good looking. Indians too, a lot of them live in miserable conditions.

We Pakistanis are not one race ourself so how can an Indian claim to be one if us, I challenge any India to step forward and say I have same genetics as a pukhtoon And Baluch and then I want any South Indian to step forward and say I share genetics with a Sindhi, punjabi and Kashmiri.

I am a South Indian, and I agree with your points. Hell, we look different, speak different, dress different and have different cultures.

That being said, I believe we all belong to Humanity. I appreciate all the ethnic groups that you have pointed out. They add a unique lens to the kaleidoscope of Humanity. I Identify with a Pakistani not because of Akhand Bharat. But rather as a Human being.

I can see how Indians are unique with that name, they are confusing us with their cousins the West Indians and red Indians and the East Indians, akhand baharat was international lol.

How India originates is immaterial now. Dwelling n the past will only open old wounds.

By dwelling in the past and dwelling on our past animosities, we do a disservice to today's youth and the future generations.

@ghilzai you said any South Indian to step forward, and identify genetic links with Sindhis, Punjabis, Kashmiris.

Well, there is your problem. Far too many people place superficial importance on the cosmetic or genealogical aspects of Humans. I tend to find common ground in emotional or intellectual links.

I tend not to limit my empathy along ethnic or linguistic lines

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
@ghilzai you said any South Indian to step forward, and identify genetic links with Sindhis, Punjabis, Kashmiris.

Well, there is your problem. Far too many people place superficial importance on the cosmetic or genealogical aspects of Humans. I tend to find common ground in emotional or intellectual links.

I tend not to limit my empathy along ethnic or linguistic lines

Well that's good but unfortunately not everyone on this planet looks at it from the angle you do.

Indians here are very ignorant they think everyone is pakistan is same speaks same, looks the same and then the ultimate one will be we Indians and Pakistanis are the same.

Reality is far from it.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You can tell an average Indian doesn't look any different from these Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Well that's good but unfortunately not everyone on this planet looks at it from the angle you do.

Indians here are very ignorant they think everyone is pakistan is same speaks same, looks the same and then the ultimate one will be we Indians and Pakistanis are the same.

Reality is far from it.

View attachment 11727
View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730

You can tell an average Indian doesn't look any different from these Pakistanis.

I know. They are belligerent and uncouth too. I have also met some thoroughly unpleasant Pakistanis on this board too.

Personally, I think Indians should acknowledge Pakistan is seperate, and leave them to their own to identify themselves as whomever they want. And as you pointed out, you are a diverse country.

I know. They are belligerent and uncouth too. I have also met some thoroughly unpleasant Pakistanis on this board too.

Personally, I think Indians should acknowledge Pakistan is seperate, and leave them to their own to identify themselves as whomever they want. And as you pointed out, you are a diverse country.

Well Indians will always like to associate themselves with Pakistanis even if pakistan was on the other side of the globe.

The pictures above are clearly indicator of difference but despite that they will associate themselves with Pakistanis.

No limit to their shame.

I understand that u say this all coz of attitude of Pakistanis. But facts remain the same. Irrespective of what someone wants, Pakistanis are ultimately the ones migrated from India during partition. This itself says they are Indians by genes no matter what any chavanist try to say just to so called have a different identity from Indians. Pakistanis are habitual of doing something that is against basic facts on ground. Whether we want or not, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India all are same people only to become different country due to misdeeds of Westerners during partition.

Shouting on top of a tower doesnt change facts. PAKISTANIS ARE NOT ARABS AND ARE SUBCONTINENTAL. and that my friend is TRUE.

Islam as per its nature of practice is for Saudi conditions. India was always the most complete piece of land with maximum productivity and hence everyone was content and satisfied. Some reason why India was always ivaded. For abandant gold, welth and resources. Some reason why Invaders settled in India was they cud have never got the life in Sand region what they got in fertile India. Hence, Islam was never required for a region like India. Simple Example, In islam eating meat is part of religion and as staple food coz in Saudi sands, vegetation was nil and hence only survival was being carnivorous. In India tough meat was consumed in ancient times but was never the staple food coz all kinds of crops grew here.

So you simply cant say Islam wasnt necessary. It was but for some other civilization. In India you never needed it. It came only coz if Invaders and hence their influence and conversion.

Indians can shout from the rooftops and say they are one people and that Pakistanis and bangalis are same as them but reality is very different.

Indians are not same themselves you have to look at north and South and genetic makeup, Ancestral North Indians and Ancestral South Indians.

Ignorance of Indians is such that no Arab has ruled the the subcontinent but rather the Central Asian Turco afghans did.

Inferiority complex at its best.

Last edited:
Actually genetically speaking pakistanis are the same as indians, just like how caucasians are a group of people even though they have different countries, likewise they have indian genes, be it srilanka,nepal,bangladesh etc.Pakistanis in general think they are arabs,this lack of identity is what causes so much trouble in their nation, while on other hand indians call themselves indians.
But aside from that we both are different countries, i still dont understand why indians want peace with pakistan even after 4 wars and numerous terror attacks.My point is we should totally ignore pakistan, no talks,no sports, no art shows, no trade, untill they stop terror attacks.Let them be as they are they will implode from within in a few years looking at the daily incidents and terror created by TTP and their homegrown terrorists.
I am apalled at the love of fellow indians for pakistan, i guess its AMAN KI AASHA brainwashing effecting our fellow indians here in PDF.

You got that very wrong genetically we are very different, @shaan has given results of DNA and so yet you still say we are genetically same.

Well Indians will always like to associate themselves with Pakistanis even if pakistan was on the other side of the globe.

The pictures above are clearly indicator of difference but despite that they will associate themselves with Pakistanis.

No limit to their shame.

Indians can shout from the rooftops and say they are one people and that Pakistanis and bangalis are same as them but reality is very different.

Indians are not same themselves you have to look at north and South and genetic makeup, Ancestral North Indians and Ancestral South Indians.

Ignorance of Indians is such that no Arab has ruled the the subcontinent but rather the Central Asian Turco afghans did.

Inferiority complex at its best.
Abbe yaar. Stop calling bullshit names like inferiority complex and all. While talking to me be practical otherwise find some other jingoistic person. Indians are the most respected people internationally from the subcontinent. so better dont talk bout inferiority where Pakistanis call themselves Indians to escape INFERIOR treatment.

On topic: You need to understand India as Indian subcontinent. Since ancient times India is a place where migration was a lot due to its prosperity. Indian Spices were the best since ancient times for traders. Prosperity of subcontinent was due to its enormous trade. Hence, you see every region has some difference in people. But Subcontinent was always that region which has different kingdoms(different tribes and people) interacting with each other a lot due to its fertile planes letting ease of movement.

I know you wont understand that different people can live in a same region, interact, trade, marry among each other. This region of interaction was called BHARAT VARSHA.

mapancient.jpg

Do see there are so many kingdoms all based on tribes and type of people but come under one single region surrounded by mountains and sea. ie. BHARAT or todays Indian Subcontinent,

Abbe yaar. Stop calling bullshit names like inferiority complex and all. While talking to me be practical otherwise find some other jingoistic person. Indians are the most respected people internationally from the subcontinent. so better dont talk bout inferiority where Pakistanis call themselves Indians to escape INFERIOR treatment.

On topic: You need to understand India as Indian subcontinent. Since ancient times India is a place where migration was a lot due to its prosperity. Indian Spices were the best since ancient times for traders. Prosperity of subcontinent was due to its enormous trade. Hence, you see every region has some difference in people. But Subcontinent was always that region which has different kingdoms(different tribes and people) interacting with each other a lot due to its fertile planes letting ease of movement.

I know you wont understand that different people can live in a same region, interact, trade, marry among each other. This region of interaction was called BHARAT VARSHA.

mapancient.jpg

Do see there are so many kingdoms all based on tribes and type of people but come under one single region surrounded by mountains and sea. ie. BHARAT or todays Indian Subcontinent,

So you proved my point that it was a mini continent and never one country, racially, genetically, culturally very different.

View attachment 11731 View attachment 11731 View attachment 11732 View attachment 11733 View attachment 11727 View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730

Reality is far from it.

View attachment 11727
View attachment 11728 View attachment 11729 View attachment 11730

Now please post pics of Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochi, Gujrati also. :D :D :D.

Selective proofs haan?

You got that very wrong genetically we are very different, @shaan has given results of DNA and so yet you still say we are genetically same.
When shaan writes a scholarly article worthy enough to be published in some reputed scientific journal with a good impact factor , then i will consider his DNA results, otherwise its just drivel.

Now please post pics of Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochi, Gujrati also. :D :D :D.

Selective proofs haan?

If I post pictures of Baluch they wouldn't be any different from the ones I posted.

Sindhis and punjabis can post their own we don't have gujratis them umpa lumpas are found only in India and in Karachi.

So looking at those pics you still feel you are same as us? Honestly and logically.

When shaan writes a scholarly article worthy enough to be published in some reputed scientific journal with a good impact factor , then i will consider his DNA results, otherwise its just drivel.
They are not his work but work of neutral professional researchers but heck you Indians couldn't even accept that.

If I post pictures of Baluch they wouldn't be any different from the ones I posted.

Sindhis and punjabis can post their own we don't have gujratis them umpa lumpas are found only in India and in Karachi.

So looking at those pics you still feel you are same as us? Honestly and logically.

They are not his work but work of neutral professional researchers but heck you Indians couldn't even accept that.
Even i can write a review from samples and quote hypothetically pakistanis have different dna to indians.Writing review is easy, getting it accepted in a reputed journal is hard, do that first and then talk to me.

Back
Top Bottom