What's new

Song for Asim Munir released by Company

asim munir sara bara whisky general, piyu jiyu military general, pti party ko lok up karaoo, aur mot tui nawaj balu chair mai, oh whisky general tu buht acha sharabi general. did you like my song.

Bad time to release it 😂😂💀💀

It's just going to be memed because everyone is pro-IK and anti-establishment

(The songs are not even good though, even TTP and IS release better music 💀)

They are bigging up Asim Whisky before thy assassinate him. Nadeem Anjum, Shahbaz and Zardari
are planning to get rid of Whisky Munira.

PTI behaving like pajeets

These days it’s getting hard to tell if PTI or Indians are hating on our army

In my opinion. why do you think there is hardly any trade between India and Pakistan?

It is protection of the Army run businesses; think of it ? Who loses most from competition - these 'charity' owned businesses.

where is MBS... he needs to put these GHQ donkeys on camels and send them into the wilderness.

Full retard. They are even glorifying illegal detentions and torchers. What a fall from grace.

It’s like an episode out of twilight zone where you just stepped into a parallel dark dimension.

Well, BLA is definitely on a WELL DONE list... When journalists and basic ordinary person is classified as a terrorist for opposing these genocidal generals - then only hope is BLA. One now understand what else these madarchods have done in Balochistan - that is still being quashed from coming out.

In my opinion. why do you think there is hardly any trade between India and Pakistan?

It is protection of the Army run businesses; think of it ? Who loses most from competition - these 'charity' owned businesses.
Because Pakistanis are corrupt and bad people.

They mix things and produce fake content that’s only good for gutter.

There is so much mixing and fake products in Pakistan, I buy soap from 4 different shops and every shop will have different type even if the soap is same brand and packaging. Even the water bottles are fake. Every thing is fake.

Pakistanis are so malicious they even produce fake drugs life saving drugs! And have viciously murdered many people in hospitals who needed life saving drugs but instead received fakes.

I went to Europe once and I was amazed at how even the tea tasted different. It was Lipton, same brand in Pakistan tasted different.

Pakistanis are evil harami people. I think I may have not eaten or used one single original product all my life.

No country wants such gutter products. It’s a miracle Pakistan is exporting anything because it’s gutter, it produces gutter and fake products.

Back
Top Bottom