What's new

Solo Turk to buzz Islamabad

Anyone with Solo-Turk Picture or Video ??? Please . . . . .
My better half keeps reminding me my age, I tell her what has age got to do with being an air show enthusiast. Any way, I got a video as I kept my cam in the car and luckily, the solo duo did pass over where I was...;). Pic from the captured vid. More pics in the rehearsal thread.
Solo_Turk5.jpg

Here comes thethe most awaited beauty.
View attachment 417701

Amazing click of arguably the most beautifully designed skin worn by any fighter.

Weird country Pakistan is; on one hand, we have a political crisis with technically no leadership and state institutions at war and the other we have people generally going about their normal lives and celebrating.

nothing like it

Weird country Pakistan is; on one hand, we have a political crisis with technically no leadership and state institutions at war and the other we have people generally going about their normal lives and celebrating.

nothing like it

I think that's the only reason we have gotten this far...Happy 70th birthday! :P

I think that's the only reason we have gotten this far...Happy 70th birthday! :P

Very true. That's why we love one another without any politics due to dedication to the homeland, the first line of defence, our Armed Forces and last line of defence, our lagay raho Awam.

Word.
Sir is he the same pilot as every year who flew over f9 or someone else? He is really pushing jf to it's limits, i have witnessed jf climb rate is non less than a f16, it just kept climbing vertically unrestrictedly.

I have a video but you won't be amazed to see it, as i don't have a professional camera, i have captured it with my cell it looks like a blurry bird is flying far away in a smokey sky.lol

Agree with Ur observation ! Masha Allah Good command! Apparently different from F9, 6 Sep.2015 Show but to some extent recalls one of WC Usman Ali of Paris Airshow, 2015 performance, though not that aggressive or showstopper like demo .

Anyone please... confirm the show timings... I have got to know that the timings are from 1pm onwards and few people are stating that the timings are from 9am onwards.... also will there be any stalls etc for the general public ???

Anyone please... confirm the show timings... I have got to know that the timings are from 1pm onwards and few people are stating that the timings are from 9am onwards.... also will there be any stalls etc for the general public ???
Official timing is from 1-00PM until 2.00PM, however depending on weather time may change.

Closeup of new PAF toy.

image.thumb.jpeg.c1c053acda459f04b6bae124f0f7fda0.jpeg

nothing like it
Innalillahi ve Inna Ilahi Rajeun.....Why the Gam?????

As for Pak, everyday is like a pass-over day minus Hazret-i Musa (PBUH)!!!!!

Official timing is from 1-00PM until 2.00PM, however depending on weather time may change.

Closeup of new PAF toy.

View attachment 417785
Harbinger of ATAK!!!!!!

Ahh "Solo Turk"s Ahh, especially in this side of the Hindu Kush!!!!! It all started with Kutubeddin Aybek!!!!!!!

20776694_1362878920475941_8820638254180817453_o.jpg

Saudi Boys Having Fun
No matter how much at odds with one another, they always find a common, warm and heartfelt place in Pak!!!! Pak is like Mevlna Jelaleddin Rumi:

Gel, gel, ne olursan ol yine gel,
İster kafir, ister mejusi, ister puta tapan ol yine gel,
Bizim dergahımız, umitsizlik dergahı değildir,
Yüz kere tövbeni bozmuş olsan da yine gel

Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer (Ka'fir), worshipper (Mushrik), lover of leaving — it doesn't matter,
Our Dergah is not a caravan of despair.
Come, even if you have broken your Tovbe a hundred times,
Come, come again, come

Last edited by a moderator:
Than post pictures the way you do. Make it more awesome

I was there without my cam balkay may tu Monday ko b without Cam jaoonga may bas ukhta gaya hoon ub :D live dekhengay aankhoon say na kay lens ke aankhoon say :D

Back
Top Bottom