What's new

Sohail Tanveer got married with Komal Khan "Scandal"

Assalam alaikum

Raptor bhai as i understood the mom also first married him in secret if that is true this is one of the main objection on her, marriage should be announce and not done in secrecy and yes when parents get divorced the poor children have more pains while both of them take shots on other unfortunately.

TARIQ

Waaalaikumu Salaam Tariq,

I agree with you. It doesn't matter who first married him. They both agreed to sign marriage certificate that means they love eachother at first before men change mind to affair secretly with another woman. Same with Shoaib Malik.

His daughter will hate his father of course. It is very easy to get second marriage but future will be more harder to deal.

Hopefully Tanveer will have another third affairs. By the way, Wasim Akram hasn't get second married as well Imran Khan.

doesnt matter if the marriage was secret or not because sohail tanvir also accepetd that she was his wife (thats why he is sending divorce paper to her)
my point is why mullah are supporting him on the name of Islam

Stop being idiot about religions stuffs. Mullahs must be idiots and uneducated happen in Pakistan. Who cares, okay?

i am not giving any suggestion to any one i am just letting know the forum members whats happening
and as per my view mullah who are supporting Sohail for this act are making bad image for Islam

In Urdu (may be in Hindi also) there's a saying ' Neem Hakeem Khatra-e-Jaan Neem Mullah Khatra-e-Emaan.

I think it clears you everything.

In Urdu (may be in Hindi also) there's a saying ' Neem Hakeem Khatra-e-Jaan Neem Mullah Khatra-e-Emaan.

I think it clears you everything.

a society degrades not because of bad ppl doing bad thing
but society degrades because good ppl stops doing good deed

Must be anathematized, neither a good bowler nor a good husband.

You mean euthanized - Death by lethal injection?

I don't think this is right, in Islam divorce is the most hated thing permitted by Allah. And it's not evident if there were some shady dealings involved with both the 1st and the 2nd marriage.

Still, I'm not sure the Indians understand what "seperation" means in marriage.

Pakistan News – Pakistani cricketer Sohail Tanveer got married with Komal Khan but on the other hand, another wife of Sohail Tanveer come on the front when the news on air, E Pakistan News Reported.

Sohail Tanveer, a fast bowler of Pakistan cricket team got married in October 10, 2011 and his first wife Nosheen told the media that he has already married with her and he is also father of a daughter.
Nosheen demand that he must accept his daughter and on the other hand Sohail Tanveer accepted the allegations of Nosheen that he was married with her and he also accept that she is his daughter he has no problem to accept his daughter.
Sohail Tanveer also told that the divorced paper will be sent to Nosheen as soon as possible.
Sohail Tanveer also told that the divorced paper will be sent to Nosheen as soon as possible.
Nosheen give some details about his first married with her; that Sohail Tanveer purposed her first and they meet in some friend’s parties and letter on Sohail Tanveer contact with her through friends.
Some of Sohail’s Friends were also attended his first married ceremony.
Nosheen told that he just use her only for contacts and got a strong background.
She claimed that she has more enough background then Sohail Tanveer.
She got a daughter from him in August and her name is Shah Bano.
Sohail Tanveer meets with his daughter on last Saturday.
At the end, Nosheen told the media that she just want a proper right for her daughter and a name of Sohail Tanveer.
Sir in Islam taking permission from first wife is not required you should only tell her that you are getting married again

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

and the funny part is pakistani mullah are supporting him that he did a HALAL thing
he doesnt need to inform or ask his first wife about second marriage

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

what a shame

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

these are the ppl who are responsible for bad image of ISLAM
some said very correct that "Islam is best religion but has worst followers"
Sir in Islam taking permission from first wife is not required you should only tell her that you are getting married again

Back
Top Bottom