What's new

So many uncivilized events are happening in Pakistan - Did the Civil Society lose its vocal cords?

Australia, Russia, Ukraine among many others have land under cultivation that is about half the size of Pakistan. They are not overpopulating like South Asians.
I don't even see abundance of food in South Asia which is full of hungry malnourished people. Your 'fertile land' theory has no basis here.
I have to agree with you.

land is fertile but lacks enough water.

water shortage is big issue.
it hardly rains enough and rivers are drying up.

the current flash floods in Pakistan are an anomolly and cant be used as counter argument for water source.

land is fertile but lacks enough water.
Sir G, you are right.
The land is fertile and to make it productive, water resources are also as vital as land.
The agricultural-related institutes should do some research which they are ignorant, on water-intensive and less water-intensive crops.
For example, sugarcane is a water-intensive crop while beetroot is less water-intensive - Pakistan should switch to beetroot for the production of sugar if the 'sugar mill mafia' will let us.

See the below excerpt:
Sugarcane is one of the most water-intensive crops,” according to Wada. It takes an average of 210 liters of water to produce one kg of sugarcane. The water footprint of refined sugar is 1,780 liters of water, nine full bathtubs, per kilogram, according to the Water Footprint Network.8 Apr 2019

water shortage is big issue.
it hardly rains enough and rivers are drying up.
Where there is enough rain, people should harvest the rainwater in tanks for use.
The logged water in fields is to be diverted back to the water table to raise it for future use.

the current flash floods in Pakistan are an anomolly and cant be used as counter argument for water source.
Right, but if we have the infrastructure in place as in the above videos, a significant amount of water will flow back underground.

I have no idea if there is any legislation for the last 75 years on protective land-filled dams to save the populated areas.
Seen/read material that the influentials are making such dams to protect their agricultural lands and left the populated areas to submerge.

As Dr Moeed Pirzada said

Pakistam main liberal har us bandai ko samjha jata hai jo sharab peeta ho aur aurton main rehta ho :lol:

This is true for all "liberals" who support parties in PDM and hate Imran Khan with a prejudice. There whole liberalism is limited to drinking alcohol and being womanizer
In fact liberalism is a concept introduced to the West through Islam/Muslims

Australia, Russia, Ukraine among many others have land under cultivation that is about half the size of Pakistan. They are not overpopulating like South Asians.
I don't even see abundance of food in South Asia which is full of hungry malnourished people. Your 'fertile land' theory has no basis here.

So you are engaging in the fallacy of repetition, despite being refuted. It's also called Argumentum ad Nauseam

Also it's not my theory, but basic ecology https://mahb.stanford.edu/wp-conten...pacity-is-Determined-by-Food-Availability.pdf

Last edited:
Pakistani's are uncivilized, even Islam couldn't make those tribal ethnicities in Pakistan civilized.

Back
Top Bottom