What's new

So many uncivilized events are happening in Pakistan - Did the Civil Society lose its vocal cords?

khail007

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Significant incivility and savageness are on the rise in the political atmosphere of Pakistan.

Never anticipated that the so vocal Civil Society of Pakistan will lose its vocal cords, never found them anywhere.

Will they justify their existence in times to come? Will people hear them as a sane voice for the people of Pakistan?

Significant incivility and savageness are on the rise in the political atmosphere of Pakistan.

Never anticipated that the so vocal Civil Society of Pakistan will lose its vocal cords, never found them anywhere.

Will they justify their existence in times to come? Will people hear them as a sane voice for the people of Pakistan?
I know which horrible event you are talking about

girls being abducted abused, molested tortured and killed. people doing it with impunity and police of all provinces including the federal police and the justice system seems to be complicit or absolutely incompetent.
only a temporary protests by victims and families make the police and the administration do some cosmetic actions and wait out for people to lose focus and they free the culprits.
these culprits have repeatedly committed some heinous crimes but in this land of pure they are free to do that because they have no fear of reprisal.

they will get away with doing most despicable act on men, women and children because people are either being deafened and blinded by the political tug of war between the elites or they will only rile up to lynch someone on allegation of blasphemy even if the allegation is false.

dark web is being fed content by organized criminals who are taking advantage of the poor and the complicit and criminal justice system. I am sure the police is getting its share in the criminal proceeds as well. no external force can destroy Pakistan because our own injustice and indifference is enough to bring our state of pureistan down.

when gov is uncivilized when a badmash is interior minister when ex servicemen were not given space in lawn of press club and even chairs . what civil society can do?
eat dog meat from butchers and restaurants and lynch accused of blasphemy be complicit and silent partner in criminal negligence and watch others fall victims of powerful elite or/ and criminals or become a victim themselves and give other silent majority a spectacle until the populace diverts its attention to another tragedy.

Last edited:

There never was a civil society in Pakistan.... They are all corrupt.

Khooni liberals only get excited and rejoice when Pakistani children are slaughtered by drones, Since drone attacks have ceased in Pakistan for some time, they are resting assured looking for the next massacre to celebrate. They will also come out of the wood work the moment anyone does anything to challenge the colonial empires.

BTW, where's that khooni liberal extra-ordinaire Jibran Nasir these days?

I know which horrible event you are talking about
Sir G, in the very first sentence, I pointed towards that 'horrible event' - thanks for acknowledgment.

girls being abducted abused, molested tortured and killed. people doing it with impunity and police of all provinces including the federal police and the justice system seems to be complicit or absolutely incompetent.
The abuse against children is intolerable, I support every foolproof legislation for the capital punishment of the culprits and in the open. Like in 'Pappu murder case in Lahore'. Parents are also to be extra careful as society is marred with criminals based upon present police/courts spinelessness.
The adult should avoid any travel at night and alone. The time has significantly changed in Pakistan. One has to take care of himself as institutes are busy playing the 'musical chair game' and they have nothing to do with the safety of general Pakistani and their privacy.

only a temporary protests by victims and families make the police and the administration do some cosmetic actions and wait out for people to lose focus and they free the culprits.
these culprits have repeatedly committed some heinous crimes but in this land of pure they are free to do that because they have no fear of reprisal.

they will get away with doing most despicable act on men, women and children because people are either being deafened and blinded by the political tug of war between the elites
Exactly, as you said because everyone knows that in such cases prosecution always makes a loose case to benefit the powerful criminals, police enjoy some financial benefits from such people.
Such powerful criminals are also aware that they could settle the case outside of the courts, either by pressuring or by extending some financial 'AID' - I regret to accept that in many cases that work as society became more materialistic.

they will only rile up to lynch someone on allegation of blasphemy even if the allegation is false.
Agreed, that most blasphemy cases are not based upon religion but on vested interests and personal enmity to settle down. Even people don't spare the mentally sick people.
The legislation could be done for such purpose to form an independent 'Ulema Council' for 'resolution' in such cases. All others to issue any decisions/fatwas should be strictly barred.

dark web is being fed content by organized criminals who are taking advantage of the poor and the complicit and criminal justice system.
There is a saying that no one owns the WWW so is the dark one. where there is a will there is a way, the government could employ 'ethical hackers' for the purpose at the level of their jurisdiction, for international issues the information if any available, could be shared.

I am sure the police is getting its share in the criminal proceeds as well. no external force can destroy Pakistan because our own injustice and indifference is enough to bring our state of pureistan down.
There is no second judgment, Pakistanis and our institutes are more to blame for the failure of Pakistan than anyone else.
Ignoring the merit and politicizing every institute in Pakistan is the main reason, everyone is on a 'get the salary and pass your time' is the notion which is embedded in Pakistani brains and sooner it till not going to change, it needs struggle of a generation to change.

I got to know about that a couple of days back.

Can't happen without the support of law enforcement.

The reason why I don't see our nation as one in the near future, and the reason why I have decided to settle abroad.. and never in Pakistan with my children.

Pakistani citizens are under occupation , we are only let loose to go make minimum income to survive , the rest is stolen by Corrupt Mafia as Taxes

The Elite distribute Massive budgets and divide among their families
They make a small distribution of wealth with corrupt Police and For Hire guards
The judges also collect a fair share of coins

6qsxdh.jpg

The beauty of overpopulation. When you've got a moronic leadership who fertilize the lands without prior ecological evaluation and give the rural folk too much more food than they need, it results in jahills with too many children so their numbers multiply.

Pakistani liberals are the biggest supporters of the events happening in Pakistan today

Don't expect any condemnation from them

Pakistani liberals are the biggest hypocrites around

They aren't liberals, bro

They are mostly Fascist Islamophobes masquerading as liberals / defenders of human rights

The way all self-claimed leftists and pseudo-intellectuals here have put their weight behind the fascist "Status Quo Machine" is indeed appalling, and revealing.

This time they are really desperate to keep hold of power. Thankfully their children are useless and they are struggling to win over the public. It's the last attempts of a fading house of Sharif and Zardari. Their time is coming to an end, I just hope there are good leaders waiting to fill the vacuum because we only got 6-7 more years of a IK.

Sad really, such a maverick, he should have become PM 20 years ago and Pakistan would have transformed economically and a more mature balanced society would have formed. The Sharif and Zardari network are a jahil backwater types who use militancy and poverty as a tool to keep people in fear and in line, they have made the people like a dog who has had no love and is ready to bite anyone.

It's a sad demise for a promising civilization, you are on a crossroads now and this decade will make or break you.

Back
Top Bottom