What's new

Similarites between Pakistani and Chinese cultures

2vi4f4j.jpg

He has got Chinese eyes and Pakistani nose. Nice Combination.

we dont think india as an enemy, we just feel india is too loud of doing anything kind of embarrasing all of developing counties.

You should write that again. In English this time . I don;t know how those members who thanked you understood anything or maybe they just saw 'india-loud' and thanked your post knowing it is something anti-india.

Lol look at how many sad people here are jealous of the Pakistan-China alliance and bilateral ties. Even as person to person friendships are growing amongst Pakistanis and Chinese the sad people envy that too and because they do they wish to sabotage it.

For example, Pakistanis and Chinese sharing their ideas, chatting, cuisine, music, hobbies, and culture. Some sad people they don't like that they envy it, probably because they have no friends.

And India is the last country we would ever trust. The point is you dont need similarities in culture and language to be friends. You need trust and same interests to be friends.

:pakistan: :china:

balls,thats too naive,what primary school logic is that?

If u have things to gain u ll make friends with any "wicked" and if u have nothing to gain,you ll be an enemy with an affable country.

what a simpleton's perception of international politics?

Yes yes. Now how has that fraandship helped Pakistan all these years, please to be enlightening us.

Just a few things our best friend China has done for our country, Pakistan:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/wmd-mi...llite-paksat-1r-lauched-august-11-2011-a.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...estment-pakistan-crosses-25-billion-mark.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/104744-china-punjab-sign-taunsa-project-accord.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...-120-mw-power-plant-sukkur-barrage-sindh.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/79338-sino-pak-nuclear-collaboration.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...ear-power-units-chasnupp-10b-deal-signed.html

And what has India done for Pakistan? Just wars, breaking our country in 1971, stealing our water in drought and flooding our rivers in monsoon season. And crying over anything that can benefit Pakistan and the people of Pakistan in any way like EU textile trade.

2vi4f4j.jpg

He has got Chinese eyes and Pakistani nose. Nice Combination.

There are many like this,not only in these high mountains,even someone like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and a few pashtuns,i have seen.They have it but in varying amounts,not as prominent as this guy.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

You water?Dude,the rivers start in our territory before entering yours,technically it is our water which we give you.

And why should we help you like China does?China treats you like a minion and dominates you as US also did,whereas we treat you like real enemies.The future will tell you what is better?

For example, Pakistanis and Chinese sharing their ideas, chatting, cuisine, music, hobbies, and culture. Some sad people they don't like that they envy it, probably because they have no friends.

Not the Mention the efforts made to increase cultural ties:

Last edited by a moderator:
There are many like this,not only in these high mountains,even someone like Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and a few pashtuns,i have seen.They have it but in varying amounts,not as prominent as this guy.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

You water?Dude,the rivers start in our territory before entering yours,technically it is our water which we give you.

And why should we help you like China does?China treats you like a minion and dominates you as US also did,whereas we treat you like real enemies.The future will tell you what is better?
only lol to u .If you cant do anything in 65 years then we can wait for you for 65 million years.dont forget we ruled you for hundreds of years before the british came.you can trade not fight

Dream on. We dont want your dirty Indian river (Ganges).

The Indus River originates in Tibet, China and goes through Occupied Kashmir into Pakistan.

The Indus River is another similarity of Pakistan and China.

only lol to u .If you cant do anything in 65 years then we can wait for you for 65 million years.dont forget we ruled you for hundreds of years before the british came.you can trade not fight

we dont want to do anything pal.You want kashmir.We are happy with what we have.You send terrorists inside our country.Well,i dont what we are philosophers/traders/non fighters/whatever!

You ruled us?Really?Then what happened now?why dont you come back now and reclaim your kingdom?what are you waiting for?

You are after all fighters man!what ll we mere traders do in front of you!we have infact been waiting for you to come and rule us again.please dont make us wait.

PS: but hows this post of yours connected to what i said in that post,fighters cant read?

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

The Indus River originates in Tibet, China and goes through Occupied Kashmir into Pakistan.

Yeah but that occupied kashmir is still occupied,isn't it?

Then,what are you counting on sweetheart?

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Yeah but that occupied kashmir is still occupied isn't it?

so what are you counting on sweetheart?

And i thought the Indus came from Tibet?Since when did that become China,isn't it occupied tibet in your language?

I just wanted to start a thread to see what cultural similarities are shared between Pakistani and Chinese people. I know some general stuff about Chinese culture, but would like to get in-depth and just have people share some cool and interesting things about each other. I'll start.

:china:

During Chinese the New Year, Chinese married couples or elders give money or (Lai-See) to young kids. I found this totally interesting, since after Ramadan is over we have a Muslim/Pakistani holiday (Eid), where we do the same thing. It's not in red-packets per say, but the concept is the same.

I think this is more similar to indian's than to pakistan's. Where as per sikh culture newlywed couples give a lot of money to a KID(sarbhala).

But nevertheless, if we are on roads to make a friendship bond stronger, human brain is such that it could make an alien believe that he is his cousin bro.

You should write that again. In English this time . I don;t know how those members who thanked you understood anything or maybe they just saw 'india-loud' and thanked your post knowing it is something anti-india.

lol, i know my english is bad``even careless to write in proper way, but others can understand it very well```nd you understand it too, thats why your butt is burning from knowing the reality that what we think of you guys`

no dude,we want to know.my butt is burning since i cant understand what you think of us?not the other way around.

I think this is more similar to indian's than to pakistan's. Where as per sikh culture newlywed couples give a lot of money to a KID(sarbhala).

But nevertheless, if we are on roads to make a friendship bond stronger, human brain is such that it could make an alien believe that he is his cousin bro.

Kaka tahr jaa, punjab di gaal karni, fe sida kaday. Punjabi karday, teh pura Pakistan vi kaarda. Je sikha da na lah ke misal de rya,fe puray punjab da na lah.

I think it's ridiculous to say only Sikhs of India do this.

Back
Top Bottom