What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please leave us alone. We are happy in India and glad that we stayed in our belovd country.
Being a muslim country Pakistanis do not treat migrated muslims as equal let alone other minorities.

And who told you that?

Have you ever been to Pakistan?

Non Muslims are protected by the Constitution in Pakistan.
Muslims treat minorities 1000x better then Europeans, who just erase them off the face of the earth by genocide.
And also better then India, where ever few years a few thousand minorities or killed for not being Hindu.

We are merciful people and allowed sikhs to visit their places even though most of them as Indians are involved in anti Pakistan activities , we even treat them as guests.

We too never stopped you to visit Ajmer Sharif ever your government banned visiting of Katasraj Temple for 50 years as they saw it as a threat to "Two Nation Theory"

LOL. Like most proud Sikh and Hindus, I would have preferred to migrate instead of Showing allegiance to a Islamic Republic. And even in a 1000years no Sikh or Hindu or Christian will become Prime Minister of Pakistan like Manmohan Singh, Planning commission head Montek Singh Ahluwalia and previous Army chief J J Singh and India's next army chief will be a Sikh.

No Sikh will every become the PM of UK as well but that don't stop you people from selling everything you have to get there :cheesy:

And who told you that?

Have you ever been to Pakistan?

Non Muslims are protected by the Constitution in Pakistan.
Muslims treat minorities 1000x better then Europeans, who just erase them off the face of the earth by genocide.
And also better then India, where ever few years a few thousand minorities or killed for not being Hindu.

How you treat them properly, in your country anyone is ready to bash Hindus openly on TV and Textbooks. Muslims boys don't share water with Hindu boys in schools and universities. Your constitution only give second class status to Non-Muslims.

Here in Melbourne, there are lots of Sikhs who are my friends and colleagues and when you ask them where are you from, they never say India... they always name Punjab. Here I have seen many non-sikh Indians getting angry at their cold attitude towards India. This is my first hand experience and I can say they are not as much Indian as you like them to project.

LOL.. I dont think there is any section of society in India that is more Indian than an Indian Sikh.. There are bad apples everywhere..

And about your laughable claim on your first hand experience, I am just curious, how many out of 24 million sikhs in India have you sampled in your first hand experience to make that generalization..

My personal take, is that you probably know less sikhs than I know Pakistanis (mostly from this forum), and with my first hand experience, they are more terrorist supporters then what you would like to project..

See generalizations can cut both ways.. So best to avoid even for bashing purposes.. Cause, you could be bashed right back....

Here in Melbourne, there are lots of Sikhs who are my friends and colleagues and when you ask them where are you from, they never say India... they always name Punjab. Here I have seen many non-sikh Indians getting angry at their cold attitude towards India. This is my first hand experience and I can say they are not as much Indian as you like them to project.

mostly every indian will name its state first..ex-i m punajbi,i m tamil or i m marathi.
but if you account patriotism,everybody will say m indian

65war_paatkhemkaran.jpg
the party time is over

How you treat them properly, in your country anyone is ready to bash Hindus openly on TV and Textbooks. Muslims boys don't share water with Hindu boys in schools and universities. Your constitution only give second class status to Non-Muslims.

I am sure you are right, I mean after all you are just a guy on the internet who hates Pakistan. You must be right!

get real man, and educate yourself about Pakistan and muslims. And not from some RSS site. From real sources.

Pakistan gives equal rights to all its citizens. Everyone has the right to worship as the believe.

No Sikh will every become the PM of UK as well but that don't stop you people from selling everything you have to get there :cheesy:

your constitution reserved many post exclusively for Muslims, and any attempt for change is seen with suspicion which shows you guys are fearful of even little dominance of 3% of your minority. And why to talk about UK or Canada, we are talking about Pakistan.

The fact is Shias do get equal treatment in Pakistan but other minorities don't get equal treatment in Pakistan and treated as second class citizen.

I am sure you are right, I mean after all you are just a guy on the internet who hates Pakistan. You must be right!

get real man, and educate yourself about Pakistan and muslims. And not from some RSS site. From real sources.

Pakistan gives equal rights to all its citizens. Everyone has the right to worship as the believe.

Can a non muslim become president or COAS in Pakistan??

i am not that good with punjabi but i guess he said that sikhs are more inclined towards religion than land....sikhs have holy places in nanded maharashtra too...

Last edited by a moderator:
0058.jpe

do they really regret on jinnahs offer

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not that good with punjabi but i guess he said that sikhs are more inclined towards religion than land....sikhs have holy places in nanded maharashtra too...

he said the Sikhs that flee'd to India because of fear were wrong. Highlighting the irony of 1984 in India, while in "Muslim" Pakistan they did not face any problems on such a scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom