What's new

Sikhs Regrets on Jinnah`s Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their holy sites are in Pakistan, so of course they will regret it. However, Pakistan is very friendly towards Sikhs that come to visit their holy sites and there are never any problems.

Their holy sites are in Pakistan, so of course they will regret it. However, Pakistan is very friendly towards Sikhs that come to visit their holy sites and there are never any problems.

they never regret abt leaving Pakistan, they just feel sad that some their holy sites were left in pak,

Please leave us alone. We are happy in India and glad that we stayed in our belovd country.
Being a muslim country Pakistanis do not treat migrated muslims as equal let alone other minorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Like most proud Sikh and Hindus, I would have preferred to migrate instead of Showing allegiance to a Islamic Republic. And even in a 1000years no Sikh or Hindu or Christian will become Prime Minister of Pakistan like Manmohan Singh, Planning commission head Montek Singh Ahluwalia and previous Army chief J J Singh and India's next army chief will be a Sikh.

We are merciful people and allowed sikhs to visit their places even though most of them as Indians are involved in anti Pakistan activities , we even treat them as guests.

We are merciful people and allowed sikhs to visit their places even though most of them as Indians are involved in anti Pakistan activities , we even treat them as guests.

spare the whole world..i think you are the ppl who brings nukes if some insect attacks on pakistan:rofl:
and made a-stan as terror yard:angry:

The new generation of Sikhs probably don't care or have a clue to how painful the partition was, but their grandfathers and grandmothers will never forget. Just like my grandmother when she came from Jalandar.

Horrible stories about Sikhs impaling babies with their swords, and Muslims killing their women.

Even if there is a border, Punjab was always supposed to be one land.

The new generation of Sikhs probably don't care or have a clue to how painful the partition was, but their grandfathers and grandmothers will never forget. Just like my grandmother when she came from Jalandar.

Horrible stories about Sikhs impaling babies with their swords, and Muslims killing their women.

Even if there is a border, Punjab was always supposed to be one land.

that happened with millions and its right that new generation dont have clue:)

spare the whole world..i think you are the ppl who brings nukes if some insect attacks on pakistan:rofl:
and made a-stan as terror yard:angry:

Nukes are just to defend us last option only clear your perception first of all, and we haven't done 1984 massacre of sikhs, its you master India who did this.

Here in Melbourne, there are lots of Sikhs who are my friends and colleagues and when you ask them where are you from, they never say India... they always name Punjab. Here I have seen many non-sikh Indians getting angry at their cold attitude towards India. This is my first hand experience and I can say they are not as much Indian as you like them to project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom