New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
STAGES PROTEST, EXTENDS SUPPORT TO RESISTANCE LEADERSHIP PROGRAM

Srinagar, Publish Date: Aug 29 2016 11:39PM | Updated Date: Aug 29 2016 11:39PM
2016_8$largeimg229_Aug_2016_233950770.jpg
GK Photo
Condemning the use of force on protesters, ‘Sikh Intellectuals Circle’ Monday said that Sikh community supports the Right to Self-Determination for Jammu and Kashmir.

Representatives of a number of Sikh organizations staged a peaceful protest in Press Enclave Srinagar and expressed their support to the ongoing Kashmir struggle. The protest was led by Sikh leader Narinder Singh Khalsa.

The protesters expressed solidarity with the Kashmir movement and pitched for the solution of Kashmir issue through political dialogue. Narnder Singh Khalsa said that Sikh community fully endorses the peaceful political protest program being initiated by the joint resistance leadership of Syed Ali Geelani, Mirwaiz Umar Farooq and Muhammad Yasin Malik. He said that mass uprising in Kashmir can’t be suppressed with the excessive use of force.

While condemning the killing spree in Kashmir, excessive use of pellet guns, ransacking of houses by government forces, Narender Singh Khalsa appealed the world community, UN and Human Rights organizations to take serious note of ‘state sponsored brutality’ against protesters. He also strongly condemned the desecration of Gurudwara Sahib in Anantnag district by security forces and also appealed the Sikh community worldwide to render all sorts of humanitarian help and moral support to the people of Jammu and Kashmir at this critical juncture.

“Non-resolution of J&K dispute is the real cause of the entire unrest, so there is a need to understand the anguish and distress of people and not dismiss it by claiming that it’s Pakistan sponsored or 5% people are hijacking the Kashmir issue,” he said.

Many Sikh organizations who were part of the protest included Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar, International Sikh Federation and Sikh Students Federation.

http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/story/227097.html

@Zibago @django @I S I @The Sandman @Areesh @Windjammer

Where will they have their capital then,that not fair,a state without a capital.
"The Khalistan movement is a political Sikh nationalist movement that wants to create an independent state for Sikh people, inside the current North-Western Republic of India Such a state existed in Punjab from 1709 to 1849. It was called the Sikh Empire. The new state created would be called Khalistan (Doabi:ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ) in the modern territories of East Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Its capital would be Chandigarh or possibly Amritsar."

I love Pakistan's hypocrisy, while there's no share of Pakistan in Khalistan, and you start randi rona for Iran over Baluchistan. :lol:
I'm stating facts, there where does Khalistan claim Pakistani territory.

Let me quote this for you again.
"The Khalistan movement is a political Sikh nationalist movement that wants to create an independent state for Sikh people, inside the current North-Western Republic of India Such a state existed in Punjab from 1709 to 1849. It was called the Sikh Empire. The new state created would be called Khalistan (Doabi:ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ) in the modern territories of East Punjab and Himachal Pradesh. Its capital would be Chandigarh or possibly Amritsar."

Back
Top Bottom