What's new

Sikh and Hindu officers usher in a new era in Pakistani Army

IS IT PAKITAN ARMY ? IS THIS MUSLIM PAKISTAI ARMY ? ARE THESE "THE SOLIDERS OF ALLAH" ? THESE SOLIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN TO SAYING THIS " ALLAH-u-AKBAR " .ABSOLUTEY ANSWER IS "NO". THIS IS NOT THAT PAKISTANI ARMY WHICH WAS IN 1965 & 1971. " OHH ALLAH PLEASE HELP US " . WE ARE NOT GOING TO RIGHT WAY WE ARE GOING TO SINCK THE PAKISTAN. " ALLAH ! HELP US " PLEASE HELP US....................... ALLAH-u-AKBAR ! ! !
i think you are seriously messed up. i think more and more officers from minorities should be allowed to enter the pakistani army they will do the army well. secondly do not you see from the article that even though the guy faced discrimination in his life he still wanted to give his life for his country if he is not patriotic then i dont know what is. one more thing if i had a choice between the army that you subscribe to and an army full of officers like officer Singh i would choose the later with in a blink of eye and without a shadow of a doubt.

This is definitely showing Pakistan in a new (and better) light.

Views of most Pakistani posters on this matter are highly encouraging.

IS IT PAKITAN ARMY ? IS THIS MUSLIM PAKISTAI ARMY ? ARE THESE "THE SOLIDERS OF ALLAH" ? THESE SOLIDERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEFENCE OF PAKISTAN TO SAYING THIS " ALLAH-u-AKBAR " .ABSOLUTEY ANSWER IS "NO". THIS IS NOT THAT PAKISTANI ARMY WHICH WAS IN 1965 & 1971. " OHH ALLAH PLEASE HELP US " . WE ARE NOT GOING TO RIGHT WAY WE ARE GOING TO SINCK THE PAKISTAN. " ALLAH ! HELP US " PLEASE HELP US....................... ALLAH-u-AKBAR ! ! !

Get a life and disclose your real face.

Please do not use our sacard flag.

And find the courage to use your own.

Get a life and disclose your real face.

Please do not use our sacard flag.

And find the courage to use your own.

You must be the smartest person on this thread, Jana. It's pretty obvious M1a2 is not a Pakistani, but is trying to conform to the stereotype that certain countries would like to have of Pakistan. And you're the only one to have spotted it!

Why don't the mods check the IP and publish it. That's the only way to be sure.

Why don't the mods check the IP and publish it. That's the only way to be sure.

Even that is not way to be entirely sure. But it should be plainly obvious. The wording is plainly overdone and the wording of what some people in certain countries would come out with.

Not even the most radical of Pakistanis would phrase their words like that.

Even that is not way to be entirely sure. But it should be plainly obvious. The wording is plainly overdone and the wording of what some people in certain countries would come out with.

Not even the most radical of Pakistanis would phrase their words like that.

We can guess all we want.

I obviously don't think it is beyond an Indian (or a Pakistani or any other national) to do this.

If you are so sure and can vouch for each one of the 160 million plus Pakistanis while sitting so far away, good for you.

We can guess all we want.

I obviously don't think it is beyond an Indian (or a Pakistani or any other national) to do this.

If you are so sure and can vouch for each one of the 160 million plus Pakistanis while sitting so far away, good for you.

A bit of probability theory combined with motivation analysis and the way it's written, will tell you it's highly unlikely it's a Pakistani that wrote that, and very likely someone in certain, specific countries wrote that....the motivation being important....who benefits most, how's the speech structured, which other countries would believe Pakistanis write like this, what could be the purpose of it? You'd find it's not a Pakistani with 99.9% certainty..Just as I'm 99.9% sure Always Neutral is British of Indian descent, despite his claim to being an Anglo Englishman.

And I am 99.9 % sure you are a Kabaili (tribal) from NWFP or FATA who left Pakistan and now don't come back more then once in few years!

How close is that?

And I am 99.9 % sure you are a Kabaili (tribal) from NWFP or FATA who left Pakistan and now don't come back more then once in few years!

How close is that?

:) so you are trying to close the thread by resorting to personal attacks.
intrestingly your countryman posted it while seeing a Sikh in the Pak Army but somehow some of you started feeling the thread was going in favour or Pakistan.

And we can easily spot such hidden idenities my dear vinod many had been banned in the past.

And even for your Azzizuddin i would congrats him for second birth on the forum and advise him he should also thank his starts that Mods are very busy these days ;)

And for your information Vinod we do consider Kabulis as tribals from NWFP.

All the Afghans are called Kabulis and the people from NWFP call themselves Pakistanis as they are PAKISTANIS.

:) so you are trying to close the thread by resorting to personal attacks.
intrestingly your countryman posted it while seeing a Sikh in the Pak Army but somehow some of you started feeling the thread was going in favour or Pakistan.

And we can easily spot such hidden idenities my dear vinod many had been banned in the past.

And even for your Azzizuddin i would congrats him for second birth on the forum and advise him he should also thank his starts that Mods are very busy these days ;)

Where is the personal attack? I just guessed his identity based on his views that I have been reading for long. As he guessed the identity of Mr. M2A2.

Pl. let me know what is offensive and I will take it back.

And what does it even mean for a thread to go in some country's favour? What does the country gain from that? I would not like to see a thread or topic from that perspective but to exchange views and try to understand other person's viewpoint.

My "Azzizuddin"! he is simply great! :tup: Good logical posts from him generally.

Better than simply trying to attack everything in another country all the time. Sometimes when the same report is implicating your own country more (like the murder thread where the report claimed twice the murder rate in Pakistan).

It's called cutting your nose to spite the face.

And for your information Vinod we do consider Kabulis as tribals from NWFP.

All the Afghans are called Kabulis and the people from NWFP call themselves Pakistanis as they are PAKISTANIS.

JanaJi, I didn't say Kabuli but Kabaili (or Kabayali). Isn't that how the tribals are pronounced in Pakistan? What should be offensive in that? :undecided:

I am 100% sure, that M1A2 dude must be laughing his butt off having seeing you guys speculating about his identity and banging your heads with each other over him…..

He is Pakistani, Indian, Jamaican or Brazilian…how does it really matter? The comments he made showed his abysmal mental level, retarded state of mind and immaturity…We all know that know that we as a Pakistani never had and never will have any problems or issues with non-Muslims serving in our armed forces…

Group Captain Eric G Hall , Sqn Ldr Middle Coat, Squadron Leader Peter Christie , Flight Lieutenant Cecil Chaudhry, Flight Lieutenant William D Harney are all the proud owners of Sitara-e-Jurat………many gave their life for Pakistan and I am sure that these newly commissioned Hindu/Sikh officers will go to any length to protect their country against any aggression.. ..:enjoy:

As for the M1A2….its time to come out of your cave and get a life man…

Yes, it does not matter what is his nationality. He had some views which most people here don't agree with. That's all that matters.

If he is Indian, he may be just trying to belittle Pakistan by reinforcing some prejudices and if he is a Pakistani, he may genuinely have those views (which thank God are not shared by most here).

Either way it doesn't matter. He doesn't represent the views of most people in his/her country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom