What's new

Siachen- PAK ARMY PICS

siachen-indian-soldiers.jpg

Indian Army in Siachin
siachen-Indian-igloos.jpg

20080125siachen1.jpg

PatrioticIndianArmySiachin.png

Watch Pakistan Army Siachin Video:

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Pakistan Army Siachin Video Part2:

Last edited by a moderator:
India allows trekking in Siachen

Indian Army Warfare In The Extreme Cold: Siachen Special

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys its PAK army pics, kindly read the topic of the thread before posting. Paksher please watch your words.

Indian Defence is dedicated for all topics related to India. Indian Defence does not even allow the Pakistanis to have a forum there, so please appreciate what you have here.

I request MOD to delete all the unrelated off topic indian siachin pix and videos.
and i can make a separate thread for Indian siachin stuff, its so hard but i'll make it.
Yeah i can do that and its free.
Wot say

Unfortunately the mods are too slack in this forum. This is definitely one area where this forum could do with a lot of improvement and unfortunately we can not expect any improvement of behavior from the indians, since either they are too dumb to read the title of the threads or they do it purposely to ruin a thread related to Pakistan; so our only bet are the so called Mods who either don't bother to uphold the quality of this forum or are maybe a bit challenged in the decision making department.

Irrelevant stuff posted by the indians in every other thread explicitly and specifically relating to Pakistan has reached a level where one is simply put off by the standards upheld by the Mods.

Wake UP MODS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom