What's new

Siachen- PAK ARMY PICS

Mashallah GOD bless Pakistan and our armed forces we are all very proud of you!!

Webshots_Wallpaper.jpg

this reminds me of saif ul mallook lake... when i went there in winter, on my way i saw commandos doin this. and i was lik man they are having fun.... asked my dad if we could stop and i could do the samething but NO we didnt stop;)
btw i was only 14 or 15 at that time

this reminds me of saif ul mallook lake... when i went there in winter, on my way i saw commandos doin this. and i was lik man they are having fun.... asked my dad if we could stop and i could do the samething but NO we didnt stop;)
btw i was only 14 or 15 at that time

Come one Zada, dont compare saif ul malook sliding with this one ;)
You do there for fun, this is done in Siachen to save lives from bullets that have followed you.

Though this sliding thing is not allowed, it can get you lost or you may land inside a Craves!

Come one Zada, dont compare saif ul malook sliding with this one ;)
You do there for fun, this is done in Siachen to save lives from bullets that have followed you.

Though this sliding thing is not allowed, it can get you lost or you may land inside a Craves!

im only having fun:)

im only having fun:)

i know that bro!
Well did you ever managed to experience the sliding thing again or not?
Lemme tell you it really is cool, especially when you falling from ...like... a 1000 ft....

i know that bro!
Well did you ever managed to experience the sliding thing again or not?
Lemme tell you it really is cool, especially when you falling from ...like... a 1000 ft....

ya i did manage to experiance a different one later but it ended in lik 10sec... small one
that 1000ft slide must be cool but i dont really think if i am interested... ill leave it for my soldiers:pakistan: to enjoy that one:agree:

Back
Top Bottom