What's new

Should the US continue support to Israel?

Should the US continue support to Israel?

• Total voters
Vast majority of Israeli's and current government. Show me one/or every government in Israel's history which didn't believe that.

Absolutely not, the 'idea' is no 'idea'. It is a reality and Israeli policy achieved through brute force and the US blocks Israel from being held accountable from 131 UN resolutions condemning Israel's illegal activities. So the US political cover makes them even more considerate of that 'idea'.
The Evacuation of Gaza shows that even if Ariel Sharon probably believed in the Divine Right
he also saw the practical difficulties.

The US has a habit to veto the stupid one-sided resolutions coming from members of the Arab League.
Hopefully, Arabs will eventually learn how resolutions should be worded to have a chance to be passed.

Neither Jerusalem nor West Bank is mentioned in 242. By the way this resolution was rejected by Arab League in Hartoum and Hamas still rejects it.

UN resolution 242 is about West Bank and Gaza and two other territories. Has nothing to do with Arab League or Hamas.

You showed nothing except ur lies. I proved that Gaza fighters fired from Shifa hospital and that their misfired rocket killed kids in Shati. Just as IDF claimed:

I don't know any Finnish so I won't take your video seriously. Although she's claiming a rocket was fired from a yard somewhere in the area. Doesn''t meany anything and has no relation to attack on playground which killed 10 children. Or the attack on the beach which killed more children.

Same with IDF claims on Wafa hospital which have been debunked.

Here is IDF contradictory accounts which I proved wrong:

Five soldiers confirmed killed, four in mortar attack; Netanyahu warns op may take time | The Times of Israel

Gantz says Hamas responsible for Shifa Hospital blast: First lie

Second lie:
Islamic Jihad behind Shifa explosion — IDF

The army says that the Islamic Jihad is responsible for the blast at the Shifa hospital and at a nearby playground in the Gaza Strip, according to Ynet.

Army chief and army spokesmen contradict each other statement.

Lie number 3:
IDF @IDFSpokesperson Follow
A short while ago, militants in Gaza fired rockets at Israel. 1 of them hit Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza. The other hit Al-Shati refugee camp.

Here they are saying a salvo of rockets were fired but one fell.... yet we know no such rocket can do such massive damage but another contradiction...

Lie Number 4:
Hamas rocket said to have 100 kg warhead

The Hamas Fajr-5 rocket aimed at central Israel, which was fired from a playground outside the Shifa hospital and exploded on the site causing casualties, had at least a 100 kg (220 lbs) warhead, Channel 2 reports

They say a large rocket was fired and exploded on site. This is a lie, since earlier they said a salvo were fired and one fell. Again contradicting each their own statements.

The Evacuation of Gaza shows that even if Ariel Sharon probably believed in the Divine Right
he also saw the practical difficulties.

The US has a habit to veto the stupid one-sided resolutions coming from members of the Arab League.
Hopefully, Arabs will eventually learn how resolutions should be worded to have a chance to be passed.

As usual you avoided my question. Please show us that the Israeli belief that the West Bank/Gaza historically belong to them/are divine land is a thing of present day. It isn't, which is why there was something called a Zionist Movement. The founder of Israel, the terrorist groups of Jewish immigrants, the following PM"s all viewed the West Bank and Jewish 'Judea and Samaria'. Do you deny this?

Last edited:
UN resolution 242 is about West Bank and Gaza and two other territories. Has nothing to do with Arab League or Hamas.
There is no mention of West Bank or Gaza there.

I don't know any Finnish so I won't take your video seriously. Although she's claiming a rocket was fired from a yard somewhere in the area. Doesn''t meany anything and has no relation to attack on playground which killed 10 children. Or the attack on the beach which killed more children.

Same with IDF claims on Wafa hospital which have been debunked.

Here is IDF contradictory accounts which I proved wrong:

Five soldiers confirmed killed, four in mortar attack; Netanyahu warns op may take time | The Times of Israel

Gantz says Hamas responsible for Shifa Hospital blast: First lie

Second lie:
Islamic Jihad behind Shifa explosion — IDF

The army says that the Islamic Jihad is responsible for the blast at the Shifa hospital and at a nearby playground in the Gaza Strip, according to Ynet.

Army chief and army spokesmen contradict each other statement.

Lie number 3:
IDF @IDFSpokesperson Follow
A short while ago, militants in Gaza fired rockets at Israel. 1 of them hit Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza. The other hit Al-Shati refugee camp.

Here they are saying a salvo of rockets were fired but one fell.... yet we know no such rocket can do such massive damage but another contradiction...

Lie Number 4:
Hamas rocket said to have 100 kg warhead

The Hamas Fajr-5 rocket aimed at central Israel, which was fired from a playground outside the Shifa hospital and exploded on the site causing casualties, had at least a 100 kg (220 lbs) warhead, Channel 2 reports

They say a large rocket was fired and exploded on site. This is a lie, since earlier they said a salvo were fired and one fell. Again contradicting each their own statements.

I proved that Gaza terrorists fired rockets from Shifa hospital and that their misfired rocket killed kids in Shati. Thats exactly what IDF said from the beginning.

Finnish TV Reporter at Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital: 'It's True That Rockets Are Launched Here From the Gazan Side Into Israel' (VIDEO) | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

There is no mention of West Bank or Gaza there.

West Bank and Gaza are two of the occuipped territories mentioned. Don't go full retard.

I proved that Gaza fired rockets from Shifa hospital and that their misfired rocket killed kids in Shati. Thats exactly what IDF said from the beginning.

No you didn't prove anything. The attack was on the Shati refugee camp, very populated sit out with foreign journalists and refugees. The playground was attacked, I proved that the IDF tried scrapping multiple contradictory claims. And NBC correspondents on the ground in Shati confirmed the Palestinian account that an Israeli attack had hit.

Go get some sleep, it's late for you.

West Bank and Gaza are two of the occuipped territories mentioned. Don't go full retard.
You are lying. There is no mention of Gaza or West Bank in 242.

No you didn't prove anything.
U are lying. I proved that Gaza terrorists fired from Shifa hospital and that their misfired rocket killed kids in Shati. Just as IDF claimed.

And NBC correspondents on the ground in Shati confirmed the Palestinian account that an Israeli attack had hit.
You are lying again.

You are lying. There is no mention of Gaza or West Bank in 242.

Resolution refers to territories occuipped. It absolutely does, only people who call everyone else 'liars' and claim otherwise are Israeli's. Israel even acknowledged it at the time and rejected this resolutions. Henry Kissinger prevented resolution from being implemented.

As usual you avoided my question. Please show us that the Israeli belief that the West Bank/Gaza historically belong to them/are divine land is a thing of present day. It isn't, which is why there was something called a Zionist Movement. The founder of Israel, the terrorist groups of Jewish immigrants, the following PM"s all viewed the West Bank and Jewish 'Judea and Samaria'. Do you deny this?

Now you have repeated the same long text three times, and this is spamming, breaking PDF rules.
You have a habit of doing so. Please put a curb to this habit in the future.

As for the question above, YOU claim that most of Israel believes in divine rights to Judea and Samaria.
I do not need to prove/disprove YOUR claim.

*I* claim that even people believing Israelis have divine rights to ancient Israel = Israel + the West Bank,
can decide to follow another path. I prove this by the example of Ariel Sharon, leaving Gaza.

Now you have repeated the same long text three times, and this is spamming, breaking PDF rules.
You have a habit of doing so. Please put a curb to this habit in the future.

As for the question above, YOU claim that most of Israel believes in divine rights to Judea and Samaria.
I do not need to prove/disprove YOUR claim.

*I* claim that even people believing Israelis have divine rights to ancient Israel = Israel + the West Bank,
can decide to follow another path. I prove this by the example of Ariel Sharon, leaving Gaza.

Okay then. So you agree that we can never have a negotiated settlement because Israeli's see the West Bank and Gaza(They couldn't handle Gaza because the population kicked their ***) as occuipped Jewish land by non-Jews. I already made my points, all Israeli governments had that same position and so do the Israeli people as evident by Israel's actions over the past several decades.

While it gains us nothing in any practical sense, the USA must continue to support Israel for moral reasons, i.e., to prevent another holocaust against the Jewish people.

While it gains us nothing in any practical sense, the USA must continue to support Israel for moral reasons, i.e., to prevent another holocaust against the Jewish people.

The Jewish people can prevent another 'holocaust' against their Ashkenazi kind. Jews of other races don't face issues Ashkenazi Jews do. The Germans viewed Jews as traitors to their nation pre-WWII era. While you are still stuck in a paranoid environment where people are out to get the Jews, the Jews are enjoying privileges no man has seen. They also are rewarded with immunity, they make plenty of immoral decisions because they can get away with it. And by the day they become more fanatical. You're supporting a people who will commit a holocaust against the Palestinians if they could get away with it violently. Instead, they're taking other paths to achieve displacing the Palestinian population.

I don't why you're also associating Jews with Israel. There are 6 million Zionists in Israel. And around 30-50 million other Jews around the world. Encouraging them to commit more evil deeds under disguise of 'peace process' and 'self defense' will only hurt them in the future. Look after Israel's future.

@Desert Fox

Yes or No and why?
@sandy_3126 @Dillinger @RFS_Br @Developereo @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @Mugwop @qamar1990 @libertad @Timur @Desert Fox @Akheilos @Yzd Khalifa @TruthSeeker @LeveragedBuyout

Would like to hear constructive opinions from you guys. I tried tagging as many American citizens.
No, USA should no longer continue its unconditional support (bondage) to israel.

Why? Because supporting israel has gained American numerous enemies not to mention israelis betrayed American military secrets to America's adversaries (TREACHERY).

Only brain dead slaves would continue to support America's unconditional support for israel.

Q. Should the US continue support to Israel?
A. YES

Though i personally fail to see how a vote on a forum will change Us gov viewpoint.

I learned of new Indians I never met before after creating this thread. :)

The Jewish people can prevent another 'holocaust' against their Ashkenazi kind. Jews of other races don't face issues Ashkenazi Jews do. The Germans viewed Jews as traitors to their nation pre-WWII era. While you are still stuck in a paranoid environment where people are out to get the Jews, the Jews are enjoying privileges no man has seen. They also are rewarded with immunity, they make plenty of immoral decisions because they can get away with it. And by the day they become more fanatical. You're supporting a people who will commit a holocaust against the Palestinians if they could get away with it violently. Instead, they're taking other paths to achieve displacing the Palestinian population.

I don't why you're also associating Jews with Israel. There are 6 million Zionists in Israel. And around 30-50 million other Jews around the world. Encouraging them to commit more evil deeds under disguise of 'peace process' and 'self defense' will only hurt them in the future. Look after Israel's future.

@Desert Fox

Whether the Holohoax actually happened in the manner which is purported by Zionists is up for debate (which they won't allow for obvious reasons).

Here is what the Jewish Professor and Holocaust Expert Raul Hilberg had to admit to when confronted about the alleged "gassings" and "Soap made from Jewish Fat" myths:

347624396.jpg

Why is there no Forensic Evidence/Scientific Proof that Six Million Jews were gassed and turned into soap and lamp shades by evil foaming Nazis??

Last edited:
Okay then. So you agree that we can never have a negotiated settlement because Israeli's see the West Bank and Gaza(They couldn't handle Gaza because the population kicked their ***) as occuipped Jewish land by non-Jews. I already made my points, all Israeli governments had that same position and so do the Israeli people as evident by Israel's actions over the past several decades.

No, I don't agree at all.
It is a big difference between "Israelis" and "some Israelis".
Israel as a state does not have an opinion on ANYTHING.
The ruling administration has opinions on most things.
Another administration may have a different opinion on a lot of things.

Israel has left Sinai, Southern Lebanon, and Gaza, which makes it evident
that they value other things more than occupying.

Palestinians have failed to prove that it is in the interest of the Israeli citizens
to vote in a government that will leave the West Bank.

On the contrary, Hamas is a vote winner for Nethanyahu.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom