What's new

Should the US continue support to Israel?

Should the US continue support to Israel?

• Total voters
@sandy_3126 @Dillinger @RFS_Br @Developereo @Slav Defence @Luftwaffe @Mugwop @qamar1990 @libertad @Timur @Desert Fox @Akheilos @Yzd Khalifa @TruthSeeker @LeveragedBuyout

Would like to hear constructive opinions from you guys. I tried tagging as many American citizens.
First, I am not an american citizen.... As far as independent opinion is concerned, America should continue to it's effort to resolve the Palestinian conflict, without jeopardizing the security and rights of Israel.

Yes or No and why?

The focus for you shouldn't be if the US should continue to support Israel, as that's core of its foreign policy and it will never change. The focus here should be, How to solve the Palestinian - Israeli issue peacefully and I can give you a LOT of pointers on that.

First, I am not an american citizen.... As far as independent opinion is concerned,

My mistake, I noticed you have a US flag. If your current residence is in the US I think you could be relevant to this discussion.

America should continue to it's effort to resolve the Palestinian conflict

Do you sincerely believe an effort to resolve this by the United states even exists? Can you show an example where the US brought us closer to peace?

The focus for you shouldn't be if the US should continue to support Israel, as that's core of its foreign policy and it will never change. The focus here should be, How to solve the Palestinian - Israeli issue peacefully and I can give you a LOT of pointers on that.

Core of foreign policy? Why so? And why do you believe it wouldn't change? Just curious.

And no thanks, I was just curious of peoples viewpoints in the US. Some recent polls/observations suggest that American citizens(a growing majority) want to end this support for various reasons depending on whom you ask.

And no thanks, I was just curious of peoples viewpoints in the US. Some recent polls/observations suggest that American citizens(a growing majority) want to end this support for various reasons depending on whom you ask.

Frankly speaking, this is ONE core piece of the foreign policy that won't change IMO. The support is much deeper than something like "we are partners with Saudia or India, etc". The support has been and will always be there for various reasons, including the post WWII commitment to the Jews and the religious factor.

our poll mean nothing , what matter is US economy is dependent on the financial firms that control stock prices and if it goes against the norm , the financial market will crash as it was demonstrated in 2007 as means to pressure US government

Frankly speaking, this is ONE core piece of the foreign policy that won't change IMO. The support is much deeper than something like "we are partners with Saudia or India, etc". The support has been and will always be there for various reasons, including the post WWII commitment to the Jews and the religious factor.

Commitment to...? The US under Roosevelt wasn't so welcoming of Jewish refugees post-WWII. I agree with you on the point of religious factor. Although the justifications for that religious factor are also flawed scripture wise. I also see the religious right fading away in this country as time goes by.

our poll mean nothing , what matter is US economy is dependent on the financial firms that control stock prices and if it goes against the norm , the financial market will crash as it was demonstrated in 2007 as means to pressure US government

US was fanatically pro-Israel in 2007. In terms of foreign policy. So can you expand on that? Your point from a larger perspective does have credibility.

the support was not there after ww2…. the support started around 60s i believe..
it can change as soon as we get other more influential lobbies besides the jewish lobbyists.

There is ample support from people who firmly believe Jesus will come if US will support Israel , and top that off all major financial companies have huge Jewish presence or ties

This is the only reason for the Blind support US has for Israel its all About Jesus second coming to them.

They don't say it out loud but the religious group , effects the presidential election and the elections day anyone who wins reaffirms to US people they will support Israel for a reason.

A myth has been created and is spread at lower levels in USA in radio , talk shows and media that Jesus will only support those who support Israel , and that is what they believe in

In 2007 there was I think a drive , to stop the settlement in Palestine Israel was doing so this whole financial crisis came out of blue where stocks and banks almost went under.

Someone pulled their money out of the market :P

Back
Top Bottom