What's new

Should Pakistan go with ICBMs after NATO strike

Maybe a few subs that can carry nukes as well wouldnt go amiss. Anything that can attack the US mainland with nukes would be great.

Yeah, Soviet Union was very successful with that strategy scaring Americans. So that is another possibility.

In what fairy land is Pakistan gonna launch ICBM's and not be blanketed end to end with the same?

Juice they would hopefully never be used in anger. But americans would think twice about creating more pakistani orphans

In what fairy land is Pakistan gonna launch ICBM's and not be blanketed end to end with the same?
So juice what u are saying and what i have understood is, that at the end of the day both countries will be blanketed and have the same economical and social impact of nuclear war? i think nukes effect every country equally regardless of how big or small you are... in case of bigger mass you can absorb the nukes but economically it will hurt you a lot more than a smaller ocuntry, as they wont be around anyways....

US will destroy those ICBM in mid ocean and if they are carrying nukes, then good bye to close-by countries as there may be a tsunami no one would ever expect. I don't think ICBM will be a deterrent

Modern ICBMS have decoys to fool any incoming interceptors and also have rapid movements during their terminal phase. and then to add more misery to interceptors they are moving at 8 to 12 km per second during terminal phase, very hard to it. i am sure technology has come a long way after gulf war 1 but nevertheless, ICMS have improved their capabilities as well. its an interesting dilemma !!

So juice what u are saying and what i have understood is, that at the end of the day both countries will be blanketed and have the same economical and social impact of nuclear war? i think nukes effect every country equally regardless of how big or small you are... in case of bigger mass you can absorb the nukes but economically it will hurt you a lot more than a smaller ocuntry, as they wont be around anyways....

Amrikans are brainless people they killed thousands of people in war and destroyed many cities or even countries , Hiroshima , Nagasaki were completely destroyed and nuked by the ruthless people but none of the culprits were punished.

If we have to deal with such a ruthless enemy we have to take proper care of first attacks , blood of amrikan is not thicker than the blood of pakistani.

Amrikans are brainless people they killed thousands of people in war and destroyed many cities or even countries , Hiroshima , Nagasaki were completely destroyed and nuked by the ruthless people but none of the culprits were punished.

If we have to deal with such a ruthless enemy we have to take proper care of first attacks , blood of amrikan is not thicker than the blood of pakistani.

yea juice and his mates are a bloodthirsty lot. They cant even appologise or offer condolences. We need subs with nukes to america mainland this is a priority for us

US will destroy those ICBM in mid ocean and if they are carrying nukes, then good bye to close-by countries as there may be a tsunami no one would ever expect. I don't think ICBM will be a deterrent

The US can only theoretically intercept the ICBM on the paper, but never got succeeded in any of the practises. :lol:

Modern ICBMS have decoys to fool any incoming interceptors and also have rapid movements during their terminal phase. and then to add more misery to interceptors they are moving at 8 to 12 km per second during terminal phase, very hard to it. i am sure technology has come a long way after gulf war 1 but nevertheless, ICMS have improved their capabilities as well. its an interesting dilemma !!

8 to 12 km per second or per minute?
12 KM/Second is 43200 KM Per Hour. How is that possible?

leave every thing aside

we need SAMs all over borders and orders to shot each and every hostile object try to enter pakistan

thats more more more then enough can we?

But how do you plan to counter when the US will start to bomb Pakistan back to stone age?

Yes! its highly possible to test an ICBM if we get an open threat of war/attack from the US/NATO ........:smokin:

Pakistan should have developed this capability long time ago instead of listening to the 'friends' of uncle sam in Pakistan's policy making circle. I don't think Pakistan has the time to develop it now, events will start unraveling pretty soon. Now, the only option is to acquire some ICBMs from China.

Pakistan should have developed this capability long time ago instead of listening to the 'friends' of uncle sam in Pakistan's policy making circle. I don't think Pakistan has the time to develop it now, events will start unraveling pretty soon. Now, the only option is to acquire some ICBMs from China.

T-Rex, i have heard rumours as of 2009-10 that Pakistan has successfully developed a new ICBM, but i am not sure if they can test the missile, may be something like cold test?? i am not well versed in this technology, so someone else might be able to chime in... i wont be surprised if these rumours are true.

Pakistan does not have knowledge to build ICBM, they got missile technology enough to counter India. China will not share ICBM technology with them.

You can build it, but it will take time.

Back
Top Bottom