What's new

Should Pakistan go with ICBMs after NATO strike

Distance between pakistan and USA=???? Please help
U can check on the Google maps or yahoo maps too about the distance...but still I can tell u...
its almost = 12000km both ways...either from the east means Japans side or from the West Europes side.....is almost eqvidistant for the ICBMs to reach US......
Yes! we gonna need ICBM of 12500-13000km range to hit US any state.......:smokin:

Ummm...U think U smart......Pakistan don't let others to know what it got or no.......To tell U the truth we got more than whatever U can even imagine.......Alhamdolillah!..........:)

Honestly man..I am not convinced with that.....

We should indeed pursue the ICBM technology n if we have it already reveal it to the enemy this ll offer us numerous benefits beside shuttin the mouth of shameless and valueless cowards on our east it ll send a clear message to the world that let us solve our issues ourselves and any foreign intervention would be answered with full force...plus it ll help keep israelisi in their pot as well..

Honestly man..I am not convinced with that.....
so what U think???.....DO I Care.....:D
but Honestly ! I can't disclose whatever I know of. But its quite possible U might be able to see some stuff in due coarse.....:smokin:

I think getting any technology is good but this ICBM will take its time ...

What we need in a short and vital changes , as west is against IRAN these days and Pakistan can use this for its own good, we just need a forward base somewhere in IRAN to place our already developed assets with Nukes... this will put the Pakistani feet on the BIG JIN(USA) neck (ISRAEL)......

it would be difficult for Pakistan to walk in Iran's shoes.Atleast they have the oil to fuel their economy.What does Pakistan have??

Dear if you do not know what we have, what make you think you could contribute in discussion at this topic, should I remind you about TAPI or IPI, or should I remind you that USA, INDIA or ISAF need us to reach to AFGHANISTAN and CENTRALL ASIA?
Dear our geography is our strength.

Coming back to the topic again I don’t think we need ICBM to counter USA in region.

Dear if you do not know what we have, what make you think you could contribute in discussion at this topic, should I remind you about TAPI or IPI, or should I remind you that USA, INDIA or ISAF need us to reach to AFGHANISTAN and CENTRALL ASIA?
Dear our geography is our strength.

Coming back to the topic again I don’t think we need ICBM to counter USA in region.

I think you are wrong. India can reach Afghanistan through Iran as Pakistan never given transit route to India. Also, Remove I from IPI and TAPI. We are getting alternate undersea pipeline as Turkmenistan-Iran-Oman-India gas pipeline.

Also, US and ISAF are getting their 70% of supplies through NDN.

i am not sure how the policy makers in Islamabad will react to the loss of 24 Pakistani troops, but reason will dictate that Pakistan work on an ICBM. Is there any work being done in this regard. if yes, is Pakistan working on MIRV and ICBMs at the same time. If they already have something hidden, do you think its about time they should test an ICBM as a warning to any potential threats?

Excellent choice of response. Pakistan should announce development of an ICBM and a satellite launcher as an answer to this act of terror. A time line should be given for the tests of these. It is going to be the best answer.

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

it would be difficult for Pakistan to walk in Iran's shoes.Atleast they have the oil to fuel their economy.What does Pakistan have??

Pakistan has enough resources. Total copper reserves of Pakistan is worth more than total gas reserves of Iran. So get a life. The only thing we need to do is to start digging just like Iranian are digging the gas out.

I think you are wrong. India can reach Afghanistan through Iran as Pakistan never given transit route to India. Also, Remove I from IPI and TAPI. We are getting alternate undersea pipeline as Turkmenistan-Iran-Oman-India gas pipeline.

Also, US and ISAF are getting their 70% of supplies through NDN.

We dont care what iran or india do we have more gas resources.
Plus you trolled on wrong thread.

U can check on the Google maps or yahoo maps too about the distance...but still I can tell u...
its almost = 12000km both ways...either from the east means Japans side or from the West Europes side.....is almost eqvidistant for the ICBMs to reach US......
Yes! we gonna need ICBM of 12500-13000km range to hit US any state.......:smokin:

US will destroy those ICBM in mid ocean and if they are carrying nukes, then good bye to close-by countries as there may be a tsunami no one would ever expect. I don't think ICBM will be a deterrent

In what fairy land is Pakistan gonna launch ICBM's and not be blanketed end to end with the same?

What about over the north pole? Anyways Pakistan would need perhaps something like this:

Soviet era missile SATAN which carried 10 warheads along with 40 decoys with a range of up to 16,000 Km:

5657-russian-serviceman-passes-by-ss-18-satan-missile-launching-s.jpg

Dnepr_rocket_lift-off_1.jpg

Maybe a few subs that can carry nukes as well wouldnt go amiss. Anything that can attack the US mainland with nukes would be great.

Back
Top Bottom