What's new

Should Pakistan Go for EMP burst Devices and Jamming technologies?

Thats great if Pakistan is already working on an EMP device....That will be more than enough to fry Indian electronics,no matter how advanced they are..Ok a faraday cage is the remedy,but fitting that in existing weaponry unless they are designed for the faraday cage,is expensive and difficult...
So if Pakistan is working on EMP..India may go as advanced as they want..Their weaponry will always be vulnerable..

I don't believe for a moment in a $400 EMP bomb that can do what was described. It violates the laws of physics in that it makes more energy than it starts out with. A bank of capacitors and some explosives has a certain amount of energy. You can transform that energy into another form, but you can't create a gigantic EMP pulse that is going to wipe out a nation. Maybe a building or two, but nothing more.

As far as I know, the only way to make a large-scale EMP is with a nuclear device, and controlling the pulse is not simple.

Thats great if Pakistan is already working on an EMP device....That will be more than enough to fry Indian electronics,no matter how advanced they are..Ok a faraday cage is the remedy,but fitting that in existing weaponry unless they are designed for the faraday cage,is expensive and difficult...
So if Pakistan is working on EMP..India may go as advanced as they want..Their weaponry will always be vulnerable..

what if India releases an EMP burst first, rendering your EMP device useless?

Both parties are vulnerable, although EMP devices are bulky and will be difficult to manouver in battle fields

The thing is... its quite early to contemplate having EMPs in defence forces.......
Many organizations around the world are contributing and experimenting EMP Tech including the DRDO an IIT Kanpur in India... and i presume the respective organizations in the neighbourhood.....

But the thing to note is...... if EMP tech is so readily available so it wont be only Pakistan that would be having the said capability...

Neighboring china has the capability of Blinding all spy satellites by shining high power laser beams at their cameras while they are passing above china...

This technology is by no means out of reach for Pakistan,and such a capability will seriously handicap an aggressor's military planning.

http://defensetech.org/2006/09/25/chinese-laser-vs-u-s-sats/

Safriz
can you please try and explain what you have just said ?
then, can you please try to justify what you have said ?

Just basic science, do you think what you are saying is correct ?

I always believed there are only 10 kind of people in the world.

Last edited:
Jamming.. yes.. being done in earnest.. and with good results.
EMP.. yeah we can plan to detonate warheads in the atmosphere if it ever comes to that.. But no official plans or ideas.. or anything.

Any weapon will be good for pakistan to keep the western nazi imperial terrorists at bay.

Safriz
can you please try and explain what you have just said ?
then, can you please try to justify what you have said ?

Just basic science, do you think what you are saying is correct ?

I always believed there are only 10 kind of people in the world.
Did you read the link i posted at the bottom of my comment?That explains everything i said...
10 kind of people? Dont know what you mean....

Did you read the link i posted at the bottom of my comment?That explains everything i said...
10 kind of people? Dont know what you mean....

Did you read the comments people had left for that article ?

it is just unfair, how people can **** science like so.

10 kind of people, off course ....
those who understand binary and those who don't.

ARSENEL
Any weapon will be good for pakistan to keep the western nazi imperial terrorists at bay

Lets just say, Jews at bay.
one word, contains all.

Did you read the comments people had left for that article ?

See, you can gain knowledge on the internet, but you learn the science at school.

10 kind of people, off course ....
those who understand binary and those who don't

Yup the comments on the article are from those who cant accept or comprehend that there are ways to tackle spy satellites,and those ways are simple..
Havent you ever been in a situation when somebody shines lase on your eyes? It is blinding,and same for the cameras on a spy satellite..Cameras too work same as human eye...If a concentrated high intensity light shines on camera lens,its enough to blind it..

Where is the impossibility in all that?

Yup the comments on the article are from those who cant accept or comprehend that there are ways to tackle spy satellites,and those ways are simple..
Havent you ever been in a situation when somebody shines lase on your eyes? It is blinding,and same for the cameras on a spy satellite..Cameras too work same as human eye...If a concentrated high intensity light shines on camera lens,its enough to blind it..

Where is the impossibility in all that?

May i know your age and qualification,
because I am going to explain this to you, i just need to know how best I can do it.

May i know your age and qualification,
because I am going to explain this to you, i just need to know how best I can do it.

This is your second unprovoked bash with me..You had similar trollish behavior with me in another thread.

About your whatever explanation..you don't need to ask my age and qualifications before posting on the forum..Do you?

Back
Top Bottom