What's new

Even Selfishly, Indians Should Not Be Hoping for Chaos and Collapse in Pakistan

Ask for what? We still have these countries under our influence, even when China a bigger enemy has been wooing them.
We are literally going in circles at this point. I already explained this.

And why do you think so? You think Shehbaz Sharif has bigger diplomatic clout than the Chief Minister of Maharashtra?
Yes, the CM of Maharashtra doesn't control nukes or have a massive fucking army, nor can he sign deals without the approval of the central government.

As I said the CM of individual Indian states have more value compared to PM of other South Asian countries internationally no matter how less it is.
And this is a false statement. You can repeat it all you want, it still won't make it true.

You can't measure trust, the only one salty with India is Pakistan.
Because India never blockaded Nepal, or funded terrorists in Sri Lanka, right?

You can pretend to be blind all you want, but you can see the truth clear as day, you just refuse to admit it.

Pakistan as a society is analogous to someone suffering from a stage 3 cancer in his/her limbs. Only way to survive is to cut off that limb or risk waiting for the eventual death of the whole country.

Either way, Indians should rejoice.

We are literally going in circles at this point. I already explained this.
No you haven't
Yes, the CM of Maharashtra doesn't control nukes or have a massive fucking army, nor can he sign deals without the approval of the central government.
I'm talking of diplomatic clout, and anyway PM Shehbaz doesn't control the nukes, GHQ Pindi does. And nukes don't really matter when it comes to trade and investments.

And CM of Maharashtra doesn't have to sign deals for GoI, they do it for their state on their own.
And this is a false statement. You can repeat it all you want, it still won't make it true
There's no lie. Thinking that the King of Bhutan has higher diplomatic clout than the CM of Delhi is what lunacy is. Countries look for mutual interests, trade and economic benefits being among the top priorities.

Because India never blockaded Nepal, or funded terrorists in Sri Lanka, right?
We never had to, since they weren't the ones sending Mujahideen as state sponsored terrorists into India.
You can pretend to be blind all you want, but you can see the truth clear as day, you just refuse to admit it.
All I see is no explanation and just "trust me vro you wrong, what I say is ultimate truth".

No you haven't
I literally did.

I'm talking of diplomatic clout, and anyway PM Shehbaz doesn't control the nukes, GHQ Pindi does. And nukes don't really matter when it comes to trade and investments.
A naive and false world view.

If you think Pakistan doesn't have any sort of importance or clout over an Indian CM with no power outside of their state, then you 100% deserve to be ridiculed.

And CM of Maharashtra doesn't have to sign deals for GoI, they do it for their state on their own.
In other words, you know you're talking nonsense.

There's no lie. Thinking that the King of Bhutan has higher diplomatic clout than the CM of Delhi is what lunacy is. Countries look for mutual interests, trade and economic benefits being among the top priorities.
Once again. A naive world view. See above comment.

We never had to, since they weren't the ones sending Mujahideen as state sponsored terrorists into India.
India literally funded the LTTE and blockaded Nepal. This literally happened.

Also, Nepal and India now have border disputes, thanks to India's failed diplomacy. LOL

you can't just wish it away.

All I see is no explanation and just "trust me vro you wrong, what I say is ultimate truth".
No, you are ignoring the explanations because you have no leg to stand on.

Your arguments just boil down to "India numba 1, India supa powa!"

If you think Pakistan doesn't have any sort of importance or clout over an Indian CM with no power outside of their state, then you 100% deserve to be ridiculed.
See I know the difference between a PM and a CM, but given the way the countries in South Asia outside India are, it is evident that our CMs have more value since their states have more to offer. Had it been some other well growing country the situation would've been different.

In other words, you know you're talking nonsense.
Maybe you can't understand what I'm saying

India literally funded the LTTE and blockaded Nepal. This literally happened.
And we did so to prevent the genocide of Tamil Hindus, and as far as Nepal blockade is concerned it was a one off case, reasons not too clear (heard about it for the first time).

Also, Nepal and India now have border disputes, thanks to India's failed diplomacy. LOL
"Now"
Those have been for decades, thats why I said you're living in your own bubble.

No, you are ignoring the explanations because you have no leg to stand on.

Your arguments just boil down to "India numba 1, India supa powa!"
Yep when you don't have answer, indulge in ad hominem. Its more like you viewing India as Pakistan's peer which is not the case.

See I know the difference between a PM and a CM, but given the way the countries in South Asia outside India are, it is evident that our CMs have more value since their states have more to offer. Had it been some other well growing country the situation would've been different.
Whatever explanation makes you feel better.

Maybe you can't understand what I'm saying
I know exactly what you're saying, and it's bullshit.

And we did so to prevent the genocide of Tamil Hindus, and as far as Nepal blockade is concerned it was a one off case, reasons not too clear (heard about it for the first time).
No, it was to break Sri Lanka, and to bring down an elected government in Nepal.
"Now"
Those have been for decades, thats why I said you're living in your own bubble.
they have, but the Nepalese kept quiet until recently because they wanted to stay diplomatically neutral between China and India.

I don't live in a bubble, you do considering you didn't even know about have the shit we're talking about.

Yep when you don't have answer, indulge in ad hominem. Its more like you viewing India as Pakistan's peer which is not the case.
You don't even know what an ad hominem is.

I'm not even bringing Pakistan into this, YOU are.

Last edited:
If you go to Indian forums, they openly wish for our destruction, or they insult Pakistanis, Muslims, and Islam.

We have a right to do the same to Indians and India.

Whatever explanation makes you feel better.
Might be for you but its a fact
No, it was to break Sri Lanka, and to bring down an elected government I'm Nepal.
Conspiracy theories are dime a dozen.
they have, but the Nepalese kept quiet until recently because they wanted to stay diplomatically neutral between China and India.
Nepalese were never quiet, Oli was no exception. China has no stakes in Indo-Nepalese border dispute so being neutral between India and China makes zero sense.
I don't live in a bubble, you do considering you didn't even know about have the shit we're talking about.
Oh really? Maybe for someone who thinks India and Pakistan belong to the same peer group.
You don't even know what an ad hominem is.

I'm not even bringing Pakistan into this, YOU are.
I just gave an example of Pakistan, there are other examples as well. Like Bangladesh. Bangladesh PMO and West Bengal CMO are the ones who regularly engage with each other on many issues even without central intervention. Same for Sri Lanka PMO and Tamil Nadu CMO on fishermen related issues many times.

Like Bangladesh. Bangladesh PMO and West Bengal CMO are the ones who regularly engage with each other on many issues even without central intervention. Same for Sri Lanka PMO and Tamil Nadu CMO on fishermen related issues many times.
but not in Pnjab and Jammu/Kashmir, or Gujarat.

Kasto Cha, daiju?
shab theek hai

Back
Top Bottom