What's new

Even Selfishly, Indians Should Not Be Hoping for Chaos and Collapse in Pakistan

If you go to Indian forums, they openly wish for our destruction, or they insult Pakistanis, Muslims, and Islam.

We have a right to do the same to Indians and India.
You can criticize us on factual things.

Might be for you but its a fact
It is not, no matter how much you want to say otherwise.

Conspiracy theories are dime a dozen.
It's not a conspiracy theory. India trained and euipped the LTTE, who's stated goal was to separate from Sri Lanka. This is historical fact that every historian agrees to, including Indian.

Nepalese were never quiet, Oli was no exception. China has no stakes in Indo-Nepalese border dispute so being neutral between India and China makes zero sense.
Nepal is literally wedged between India and China.

The fact that you even said this comment in any serious manner shows me you have no idea how geopolitics works.

Oh really? Maybe for someone who thinks India and Pakistan belong to the same peer group.
Once again, YOU brought up Pakistan, not me.

I just gave an example of Pakistan, there are other examples as well. Like Bangladesh. Bangladesh PMO and West Bengal CMO are the ones who regularly engage with each other on many issues even without central intervention. Same for Sri Lanka PMO and Tamil Nadu CMO on fishermen related issues many times.
Yeah, and your examples are shit. Even this Bangladesh example is trash.

Bilateral relations are done through the federal government, the only thing states and provinces can do is have at most cultural exchanges, nothing more.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

You do not know how government works.

You do not know how trade works.

You do not know how geopolitics work.

Just give up at this point, you have no leg to stand on.

From the looks of it, neither does the PM of Pakistan.:woot:
download (1).png

It is not, no matter how much you want to say otherwise.

It's not a conspiracy theory. India trained and euipped the LTTE, who's stated goal was to separate from Sri Lanka. This is historical fact that every historian agrees to, including Indian.

Nepal is literally wedged between India and China.

The fact that you even said this comment in any serious manner shows me you have no idea how geopolitics works.

Once again, YOU brought up Pakistan, not me.

Yeah, and your examples are shit. Even this Bangladesh example is trash.

Bilateral relations are done through the federal government, the only thing states and provinces can do is have at most cultural exchanges, nothing more.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing.

You do not know how government works.

You do not know how trade works.

You do not know how geopolitics work.

Just give up at this point, you have no leg to stand on.

View attachment 930261
Hey , we do want ik back.

Back
Top Bottom