What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters
Hazzy, I can see only one direction for the resolution of our conflicts and that is to beat the West at its own game. That would come solely via economic and civic strength. We may have 'enough' doctors, engineers, and professionals but see knowledge is itself a social force and though it takes more time to come into play; when it does, it does more than any gun or jet could ever do.

I agree with you on that, in fact our Quran tells urges us to study science. That being said, civic strength would surely be like framework. We won't really know how to implement everything else from there, at least I don't have any confidence in current Arabic leaders. I also fear economic strength could corrupt our people, we have economic strength in the gulf nations and they seem busy trying to enjoy this temporary life. This transformation process will take decades probably because there are many under developed portions in Muslim nations. What's your idea on how we would implement our knowledge in the future? I certainly don't see that this would be solved through a military confrontation any time soon, it's not the right time for that. I just feel it may be necessary to give Palestinians a card to play if all comes to worse if you know what I mean.

I agree, Hazzy, it can corrupt people only if it comes packaged in greater stratification, like, take for example, Saudi Arabia, there is an unbalanced distribution of wealth there. However, if the distribution is not exceeding 20% (i.e. richest of the richest has 20% more wealth than the poorest) and there is sufficient entrepreneurship and service industry then it won't because the economic strenght would be a balancing act: get what you put in.

Secondly, yes, it would take some time but it can be shortened to a decade if done properly (take South Korean or Chinese example). I totally agree with you about Arab leaders, in fact, Muslim leaders but in the end we really need to overhaul the way we've been living as societies, especially politically.
I agree with you on that, in fact our Quran tells urges us to study science. That being said, civic strength would surely be like framework. We won't really know how to implement everything else from there, at least I don't have any confidence in current Arabic leaders. I also fear economic strength could corrupt our people, we have economic strength in the gulf nations and they seem busy trying to enjoy this temporary life. This transformation process will take decades probably because there are many under developed portions in Muslim nations. What's your idea on how we would implement our knowledge in the future? I certainly don't see that this would be solved through a military confrontation any time soon, it's not the right time for that. I just feel it may be necessary to give Palestinians a card to play if all comes to worse if you know what I mean.

Saudis aren't government stooges like you, in the next decade the Saudi ruling party won't survive and they know it very well. You only speak your opinion which has nothing to do with the conflict at all and all to do with your personal grievances. Of course in your world it's about ethnicity and you that's not surprising since you completely ignore the message of Islam. Muslims regardless of ethnicity care for all Muslim land and Muslim relations. Obviously, the the ruling party in Saudi Arabia doesn't know how to influence events in the Arabic world as they've not made much a difference in Lebanon or Syria or Yemen as they claim they're involved in proxy wars with Iran. Money makes all people arrogant such as you and nationalistic. I'd rather have a world where we do things for our dignity and not for brownie points from multiple nationalities. That's how your Prophet was, you're nothing close to your prophet, you're born in Saudi Arabia yet very materliastic secular person, I'm born in the US yet at such a young age have understood the message of Islam better than you have. I don't need to fight either, there are more than enough fighters that's not my role. Neither do you represent any Saudis and probably don't even have friends in your own country. You're a iteration of an idiot I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Leave Saudi Arabia aside and try to do something to the miserable situation of the so called country of yours. You keep brining religion in but you ignore that Quranic verse that says Allah will not Change the Condition of a People until They Change Themselves. So once you become united and learned to fight for your cause then you can help yourselves. As for now stop trading with your cause. No one is going to help you but yourselves. We Saudi Arabia have done enough so far and guess what we are still doing. Saudi Arabia is the largest donor to every humanitarian and educational organization. We Have also built schools, medical facilities and housing units and top of that we write blank checks every now and then but tell me what have you done to your cause except eating fatush and Kunafah.

Whats the Palestinian solution to this problem? What would make the Palestinians happy? If am not wrong they are not too keen/ averse to the two-state solution as well?

@Hazzy997

Number of Palestinian killed by their Arab Muslim brethren far exceeds than those killed by big bad evil juice!! If not because of Israel the so called Palestine would have been annexed by Jordan and Egypt long time ago !!

Number of Palestinian killed by their Arab Muslim brethren far exceeds than those killed by big bad evil juice!! If not because of Israel the so called Palestine would have been annexed by Jordan and Egypt long time ago !!

No it doesn't.

Whats the Palestinian solution to this problem? What would make the Palestinians happy? If am not wrong they are not too keen/ averse to the two-state solution as well?

@Hazzy997

Palestinians want a two state solution but nothing really is in our hands. Israel will only remove some settlements(If you need me to explain let me know) from the West Bank and they will not even remove a quarter of the million plus settlers in the West Bank. They also said they will not remove their forces at all until maybe a few decades. Which means they still have an interest in exercising control over Palestinian land and this enables them to use the military to bring immigrant Jews into the West Bank as 'settlers'. They've also wanted to control our borders, want Gaza-West bank disconnected so we won't have any sovereignty that way.

What would make the Palestinians happy is if the world implemented international law so Palestinians could get a genuine state that functions like a state without being limited by Israeli control.

Last edited:
Leave Saudi Arabia aside and try to do something to the miserable situation of the so called country of yours. You keep brining religion in but you ignore that Quranic verse that says Allah will not Change the Condition of a People until They Change Themselves. So once you become united and learned to fight for your cause then you can help yourselves. As for now stop trading with your cause. No one is going to help you but yourselves. We Saudi Arabia have done enough so far and guess what we are still doing. Saudi Arabia is the largest donor to every humanitarian and educational organization. We Have also built schools, medical facilities and housing units and top of that we write blank checks every now and then but tell me what have you done to your cause except eating fatush and Kunafah.

Quit trying to give lectures on Islam, God said change yourselves and he meant an inner struggle with ourselves. Our prophet(SAW) never worked with the Quraysh or other secular tribes who were conspiring with the enemy. Palestinians are all Hamas and completely united. Saudi Arabia only saids humanitarian aid what will that do for people because it's role as humanitarian aid? Don't make such stupid comments. I highly doubt you're even Saudi Arabian id like to meet you in person or see your facebook account to see what kind of person you are. Don't tell me what to do about an Islamic cause you as a person couldn't care less about, get lost if it pains you don't post on my threads.

No it doesn't.

Palestinians want a two state solution but nothing really is in our hands. Israel will only remove some settlements(If you need me to explain let me know) from the West Bank and they will not even remove a quarter of the million plus settlers in the West Bank. They also said they will not remove their forces at all until maybe a few decades. Which means they still have an interest in exercising control over Palestinian land and this enables them to use the military to bring immigrant Jews into the West Bank as 'settlers'. They've also wanted to control our borders, want Gaza-West bank disconnected so we won't have any sovereignty that way.

What would make the Palestinians happy is if the world implemented international law so Palestinians could get a genuine state that functions like a state without being limited by Israeli control.

Connecting Gaza and the West Bank would be impossible. Although I can see why the Palestinians would be against a Palestinian state which is surrounded by Israel on all the sides. As it would mean depending on Israel for pretty much everything. But the West Bank, according to 1949 Armistice, sharing an international border with a third country Jordan, can be very much viable.

Gaza and West Bank connectivity is something that can be achieved at a later stage. But that would need a gradual decrease in the trust deficit between Israelis and Palestinians. Palestine won't be the first land locked country in the world.

Accepting a two state solution (even if its a bit unfair) would pave the way for Palestine's statehood and it will be accepted as a full member of the United Nations general assembly. Right now Israel gets away with blockading and other things primarily because Palestine is not a member state of the United Nations. Once Palestine becomes a permanent member of the General assembly, it will be eligible for tax free transit to the sea under the UNCLOS. And who knows if things improve, and Israelis and the Palestinians can do away the hostility, you might even get connectivity between Gaza and West Bank.

I personally don't think mindless violence and wars will ever be able to find a solution to this problem.

sure , we'll do that and we are proud of it .

cause its enough for mass-murders , killing of innocent men/women and children

cause its enough for un-humane blockade and starvation , cause its enough for occupying other people's lands and houses .

cause its enough for throwing people out of their homes and building settlements instead . cause its enough for RACISM .

we will provide you with anything u want ! from small tactical BMs to MANPADs and ASHMs

we will arm the heck out of you so that inshaallah you'll be able to free your occupied lands .

long live freedom and down with RACISM

Cool Arm the palestinians sieged in Yarmouk refugee camp

No opinion

Atleast offer Iss

If those in Syria are Terrorists then Hamas is also a Terrorist organisation , both are fighting to free their land from dictators and foreign occupation .

make up your mind , either both terrorist or freedom fighters .

If those in Syria are Terrorists then Hamas is also a Terrorist organisation , both are fighting to free their land from dictators and foreign occupation .

:crazy:

dude , you tried to make this point : palestinians are fighting against govt .

but unfortunate for u , i'm heck lot more informed abt the region than u , thus i embarrassed u .

now youre coming up with this ? the govt of syria is a legit , peaceful govt who are dealing with wahhabbi terrorism .

and they will not finish till their country is cleaned from saudia sent terrorists .

now cut the non sense ;)

tnx

Connecting Gaza and the West Bank would be impossible. Although I can see why the Palestinians would be against a Palestinian state which is surrounded by Israel on all the sides. As it would mean depending on Israel for pretty much everything. But the West Bank, according to 1949 Armistice, sharing an international border with a third country Jordan, can be very much viable.

Gaza and West Bank connectivity is something that can be achieved at a later stage. But that would need a gradual decrease in the trust deficit between Israelis and Palestinians. Palestine won't be the first land locked country in the world.

Accepting a two state solution (even if its a bit unfair) would pave the way for Palestine's statehood and it will be accepted as a full member of the United Nations general assembly. Right now Israel gets away with blockading and other things primarily because Palestine is not a member state of the United Nations. Once Palestine becomes a permanent member of the General assembly, it will be eligible for tax free transit to the sea under the UNCLOS. And who knows if things improve, and Israelis and the Palestinians can do away the hostility, you might even get connectivity between Gaza and West Bank.

I personally don't think mindless violence and wars will ever be able to find a solution to this problem.

Gaza and the West Bank used to be connect by a travel route, it's not impossible. The West Bank and Gaza according to international are occupied territories by Israel. The point isn't to ask Israel to be responsible. The point is to get them to stop exercising control over every aspect of a Palestinian state. They choose to do so so they could control our progress and expand their settlements and settlers. It's not like Israel is waiting for the day to end it's occupation, they want to control it. So your Jordan argument makes no sense.

As for your second point, the US would interfere, what's on the framework is permanent.

:crazy:

dude , you tried to make this point : palestinians are fighting against govt .

but unfortunate for u , i'm heck lot more informed abt the region than u , thus i embarrassed u .

now youre coming up with this ? the govt of syria is a legit , peaceful govt who are dealing with wahhabbi terrorism .

and they will not finish till their country is cleaned from saudia sent terrorists .

now cut the non sense ;)

tnx

You mean Syria goverment peaceful by carrying out chemical attacks and barrel bombings on its own people ?

Now I think its time for you to come up with some sense , perhaps if Assad was Sunni then for sure he would have been a terrorist in your eyes .

Back
Top Bottom