What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters
Better for OIC to support them in terms of Free of Cost Food, Medical, Clothing and Shelter along with Islamic Education separate for Males and Females.

Nothing Else....

Nonviolence Islamic is important, any violence at the name of islamic is stain of the religion

Nonviolence Islamic is important, any violence at the name of islamic is stain of the religion

It is a fine line bro we cannot let them be destroyed either if Israel refuses to accept two states. :(

Of course two Saudi Arabians would thank your post. Full of hatred towards Palestinians but even funnier because it's makes us want to to talk about Pakistani and Saudi Arabian military achievements. :omghaha:

Sorry, no disrespect intended but i can give you a few Pakistani military achievements like liberating half of Kashmir while entire Arab worlds might could not recapture inch of Palestinian land from israel in all three wars, or how Pakistan was able to win the second largest tank battle after Kursk, or how PAF pilots scored multiple aerial victories over the israelis without losing one of their own, or how Pakistan managed to hold of an enemy 7 times its size.

Of course two Saudi Arabians would thank your post. Full of hatred towards Palestinians but even funnier because it's makes us want to to talk about Pakistani and Saudi Arabian military achievements. :omghaha:

Saudi Arabia is becoming increasingly unpopular in the Arabic world the people are waking up. :yes4:

Pakistan has already done more than Palestine will ever do militarily, your hopes rest on either Western mercy or Muslim sympathy lol.

It is a fine line bro we cannot let them be destroyed either if Israel refuses to accept two states. :(
I only hope there is no violence under the name of Islamic, if supporting violence or war at the name of Islamic, this is bad for Islamic. If want, should find another "name", such as Humanism,Palestinian sovereignty,or Freedom of belief or others

Sorry, no disrespect intended but i can give you a few Pakistani military achievements like liberating half of Kashmir while entire Arab worlds might could not recapture inch of Palestinian land from israel in all three wars, or how Pakistan was able to win the second largest tank battle after Kursk, or how PAF pilots scored multiple aerial victories over the israelis without losing one of their own, or how Pakistan managed to hold of an enemy 7 times its size.

Arab nations were all talk with the exception of Jordan and Iraq, don't feel hesitant to speak, we all converse here it's normal there's no hard feelings in it. I was only saying it in response to that one troll. :)

It's not much about Islam though...it's a land dispute....

Quit trying to give lectures on Islam, God said change yourselves and he meant an inner struggle with ourselves. Our prophet(SAW) never worked with the Quraysh or other secular tribes who were conspiring with the enemy. Palestinians are all Hamas and completely united. Saudi Arabia only saids humanitarian aid what will that do for people because it's role as humanitarian aid? Don't make such stupid comments. I highly doubt you're even Saudi Arabian id like to meet you in person or see your facebook account to see what kind of person you are. Don't tell me what to do about an Islamic cause you as a person couldn't care less about, get lost if it pains you don't post on my threads.

We have shed blood sweat and tears and fought tooth and nails through out history to deliver the message. So yeah. I have the right to lecture you one Islam for that fact that we understand Islam more than anyone else. Palestinians are united? Palestinians are all Hamas? Since when? Fateh is the representative of Palestine while Hamas is nothing but a terrorist organization. You are not getting anything from outside. We have 30 millions to feed. Saudi Arabia is not responsible for your miserable situation nor the Islamic world is. You brought this to yourself and not the other way around. Where have you been since the 48? why didn't you create your state? I'd shake hands with Israel rather than do with such racist lazy and slacker people like the Palestinians. The Palestinians are fighting each other and that is a fact so don't tell me the Pallys are all united because I know more than you do about Palestine.

Alos I have the right to post whatever and whenever I want.

Last edited:
We have shed blood sweat and tears and fought tooth and nails through out history to deliver the massage. So yeah. I have the right to lecture you one Islam for that fact that we understand Islam more than anyone else. Palestinians are united? Palestinians are all Hamas? Since when? Fateh is the representative of Palestine while Hamas is nothing but a terrorist organization. You are not getting anything from outside. We have 30 millions to feed. Saudi Arabia is not responsible for your miserable situation nor the Islamic world is. You brought this to yourself and not the other way around. Where have you been since the 48? why didn't you create your state? I'd shake hands with Israel rather than do with such racist lazy and slacker people like the Palestinians. The Palestinians are fighting each other and that is a fact so don't tell me the Pallys are all united because I know more than you do about Palestine.

Alos I have the right to post whatever and whenever I want.

Hamas=self determination ...all Palestinians seek self determination.

Please don't tell me 'we' this and that the Saudi son of Quraysh today have absolutely nothing related to their ancestors nor do they emulate their Prophet(SAW).

Shake hands with Israel? Submit to their occupation? How are you saying you're a follower of Muhammad and supporting an oppressive entity? Would Umar or Muhammad or Ali have done what you've done?

Don't lecture anybody on Islam if you don't reflect upon Islam. It's clear that I reflect upon Islam more than you do because I look at life from a objective point of view and not the globalist society perspective where what allied powers do is all good.

Hamas=self determination ...all Palestinians seek self determination.

Please don't tell me 'we' this and that the Saudi son of Quraysh today have absolutely nothing related to their ancestors nor do they emulate their Prophet(SAW).

Shake hands with Israel? Submit to their occupation? How are you saying you're a follower of Muhammad and supporting an oppressive entity? Would Umar or Muhammad or Ali have done what you've done?

Don't lecture anybody on Islam if you don't reflect upon Islam. It's clear that I reflect upon Islam more than you do because I look at life from a objective point of view and not the globalist society perspective where what allied powers do is all good.

Yes Yes you support Hizbo and Iran when both are killing innocents in Syria day after day. You support Iran and Hizbo who are insulting the prophet's wives and companions on daily basis. Too much Islam you adhere to.

Yes Yes you support Hizbo and Iran when both are killing innocents in Syria day after day. You support Iran and Hizbo who are insulting the prophet's wives and companions on daily basis. Too much Islam you adhere to.

It's not black and white like that, bring Iranians here and tell them what I've said about Syria, that's not the point to deflect criticism I made of you.

You talk about innocents like you've ever cared for inncoents, you support America and colonialist powers which have caused much more destruction to Arabs and Muslims than any other entities.

Don't divert the question, does Islam agree with you? Yes or No?

@Hazzy997

Palestine needs a United front with an aim to become a recognized entity in the UN. AIPAC is losing steam & its a good omen for you.

Once its done, we can arm Palestine in a way it should be armed. No, Israelis ain't that stupid to bomb a Turkish, Pakistani or GCC bases in Palestine.

The aim must be the UN recognition.

@Hazzy997

Palestine needs a United front with an aim to become a recognized entity in the UN. AIPAC is losing steam & its a good omen for you.

Once its done, we can arm Palestine in a way it should be armed. No, Israelis ain't that stupid to bomb a Turkish, Pakistani or GCC bases in Palestine.

@Hazzy997

@Hazzy997

US/Israel/PA don't want an united front, when this occurred in 2011 Israel froze their assets and warned the PA that they would 'pay a heavy price' for unity. Hamas representatives aren't allowed into the negotiations at all. This has less to do with AIPAC. Have you seen the statements of the PA about the US framework papers? Absolutely zero will change besides a few thousand settlers will be relocated. That's literally the deal and Netanyahu said today he will only relocate some. On top of that they're asking for conditions by the occupied entity. How do you believe the same UN which took the British empires parameters to establish a Jewish state on Palestinian land? They have no say, if the US objects to it it will be meaningless as Israel would not comply by international law.

Either way the Palestinians will take that path if peace talks fail and it's too early to tell but after that period that is when we will all come back here and ask ourselves this serious question.

No way, we Indonesians shouldn't arming Palestinians, it will bring more misery to your own people in the ends

If you asking Hospital, investment, scholarship, jobs opening in Palestinian, diplomatic support in UN assembly forum and so on our people and government surely will gladly to give as much as we can to your people. For arms, hell no

Back
Top Bottom