What's new

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

Should Muslim nations arm the Palestinians if peace talks fail?

• Total voters
We should morally support them. Don't give them weapons or they will start killing each other at a faster rate. 50+ Muslims Nations could boycott the UN and refuse to sit down with USA until it provides guarantee that Israel will stop building illegal settlements.

PFLP Palestinians support Assad. Majority support the opposition however. Thats why they were bombed and starved by Assad.

And its not the first time Assad slaughters Palestinians:

1976 Tal al Zaatar
1983 Tripoli
1985-1987 War of Camps

Sorry I've only read the title, so if the text said something else, then my reply would be off the mark..

If the land grab in Sham could be seen as a Muslim problem, then Muslims should fall back on the what Islam has given them: run a diagnostic on their state and see what have they been doing wrong, ad then correct it. It may be something as seemingly insignificant as not dividing up inheritance with justice. The rest is to be done by Divine intervention.

So too, the occupation seems to be part of the Divine plan for the end times, and the way out may be just as it has been explained, even if the details are sketchy. Then, aiding either side won't help, only that which happens at the right time will.

Then there's this: the occupation has a temporal globality and any number of temporal localities. Globally the occupation is wrong. But what about the many events that impact a few months in a 70+ years occupation: in how many of those the Palestinians the unjust party needs to be considered. Each event has to be studied on its own merit (it appears myopic to single out one event, hence the temporal locality I was talking about, which will include the events that led up to this one) and the unjust party condemned, whether the occupiers or the occupied.

You didn't refute anything in the report, if you think a childish youtube video is enough to refute a well fumed organized international organization then you're in a world of your own.

You didn't refute anything in the report, if you think a childish youtube video is enough to refute a well fumed organized international organization then you're in a world of your own.
This video refutes so called reports, which are nothing but collection of fairytales and rumors. Modern version of alf layla wa layla. We all remember Palestinians talking about 700 killed in Jenin, while real number was 52.

You guys are good actors:

This video refutes so called reports, which are nothing but collection of fairytales and rumors. Modern version of alf layla wa layla. We all remember Palestinians talking about 700 killed in Jenin, while real number was 52.

You guys are good actors:

Video doesn't refute anything about the 100 plus page report. I didn't bother clicking the video either, the Israeli military as documented in the report didn't offer any refutation or investigation on the specific incidents which were only a few of the majority. The report speaks for itself, videos won't get you anywhere what a lazy asshole you are can't get any reports refuting otherwise because you're a hired liar by the Israeli lying military.

Dude you're pathetic how low can you go, and video by elderofzion which just posts pictures of Palestinian fighters how does that in any way dismiss the civilians killed?! Are you trolling? So what now you're trying to claim no civilians died in Israel's massacre on Gaza!? And you call yourself a leftist you're a hardcore Jewish right wing extremist.

Yes, definitely under the condition of Palestine truly uniting politically and for the weapons to be used as a method of self-defense and in a "wise" way meaning not in a way that can put more Palestinian lives in danger.

At the other hand I do not blame the Palestinian groups such as Hamas of having ties with the Mullah's or hostile Shia elements since they are understandably open for every kind of support from everyone but we as Sunni Muslim Arabs should be cautious about them for that reason alone.

Anyway I don't know about the literary levels in Palestine, life expectancy, level of education etc.

The Palestinian lobbies are at least nowhere near the same level as the Israeli one despite having roughly a similar population. That should change if possible.

Anyway this is a conflict that deals mostly with nationalism and concerns the Palestinians. At the end of the day it is the Palestinians and Israelis who have to find a peaceful solution and they have to live with each other.

Not the Saudi Arabians, Iraqis, Yemenis, Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, Sudanese etc.

This conflict has poisoned the Arab and Muslim world for far too long. I am sickly tired of it. Most Palestinians I know only talk about it but do little to change status quo. They are even tired of the conflict themselves. I am sure of this.

But we have a moral obligation to support them morally, financially (if possible) and by other means. Despite me not liking their ties to our enemies.

Anyway surprised that the majority has voted NO.

Arm the Palestinians? why arm them? according some "Arabs" they don't want their freedom, they don't want their land back, the only freedom aka terrorists that are fighting for freedom are in Syria, thus arm them to get their freedom ,and forget about occupied Palestine since 1948... no need to arm the Palestinians since they are not Muslims... only arm the "muslims" in Syria...

"Arabs" are only good at backstabbing each other, and that does include Palestinians, Syria was the only country that helped the Palestinian cause, however Hamas betrayed Syria... so now let Hamas go to Qatar for help, because Qatar is going to arm them with F-16 and M-16 to get their freedom...

No way, we Indonesians shouldn't arming Palestinians, it will bring more misery to your own people in the ends

If you asking Hospital, investment, scholarship, jobs opening in Palestinian, diplomatic support in UN assembly forum and so on our people and government surely will gladly to give as much as we can to your people. For arms, hell no

How will it bring more harm? Palestinians have nothing to lose, don't fall for the illusion that Israel wants peace, they want all of historic Palestine and the only way we can get our land back is through force. Today alone two Palestinians were shot dead at illegal Israeli colonized outposts in Palestinian territory.

Iran must supply Palestinians with Qaher-313 jets!

stealth.1394225855.jpg

Iran must supply Palestinians with Qaher-313 jets!

stealth.1394225855.jpg

lol that's funny. But i won't go as far as the F-313, few ATGMs would do ;) Remember what happened in Lebanon in 2006 to the IDF's Merkavas? AT-5B? What if they gave' em the AT-14s? That won't be so funny would it? ;)
Iran is building a nuclear weapon, and Israel is standing there watching!!! What do you think about that? And I'm NOT trying to piss you off or anything but I think you guys should start taking the Iranian threat more sreiously

What if they gave' em the AT-14s? That won't be so funny would it? ;)
Iran actually gave Hezies the AT-14s. This is what happened to them:

21ht4small.1396655546.jpg

22up5small.1396655548.jpg

Nasrallah was sweating and crying that if he knew Israel's reaction he would never do that stupid thing.

Last edited:
I only think it may be necessary because Israel will soon annex the West Bank either way, if the world turns that around then we could see a different role the world plays but I have a feeling they won't. So if it's too late and Israel does annex the West Bank what's next?

Hey, If Israel "annexes" West Bank, wouldn't that mean to the end of "Jewish" state crap? And Israel will become a 'bi-national' state?

Hey, If Israel "annexes" West Bank, wouldn't that mean to the end of "Jewish" state crap? And Israel will become a 'bi-national' state?
Israel is already a bi-national state. Arabic is official language in Israel

Iran actually gave Hezies the AT-14s. This is what happened to them:

21ht4small.1396655546.jpg

22up5small.1396655548.jpg

Nasrallah was sweating and crying that if he knew Israel's reaction he would never do that stupid thing.

Those are the ones you caught, its like smuggling drugs, how much of it you catch and how much slips through

Back
Top Bottom