What's new

Shoe thrown at Musharraf amid bail extension

EzioAltaïr;4093201 said:
Agree partly. I don't like the man one bit, but that's what an election is for. Coming back despite the threat of being impeached is somewhat ballsy.

Yes he has balls. Not like a fugitive Altaf Hussain who has been living in London for 20 years and his followers still think he is their leader.

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Very shamefull and uncivilised.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

i am confused bro,i don't know to whom should i start with!!!
if i am to throw underwears at every one of them,then i will have to be the CEO of Jockey!
@acetophenol
1stly am a sister

2ndly agar jootay and such crap day hi ni hai kissi ko....ghareeb ko hi day aao!

Give to the poor do charity! :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
You support him when he has a shoe, sometimes later he will get a gun.

Think of it as a child...when he is 2 years old and all cuddly and the 'ladla' of the family, you give the child everything he wants, fulfill all his wished, but when he grows up he gets that mentality in his mind that he will get whatever he wishes, and when he doesn't he throws a tantrum. Same here, you are supporting an act of violence against a person while he is going towards a court...the guy who threw it will think of himself as a hero, will think that 'hey, it's alright to start beating this guy!', and so on.

Whatever...I don't back him or support him (he ruined the civil structure), but I don't condemn his actions in Lal Masjid or against Bugti either.

let the law deal then? but hey commando is above law to you and rest of the darbaris alike, no?

I wish to see musharraf being hanged for the crimes he committed, especially murder of Akbar Bughti.

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=37301" target="_blank">acetophenol</a></u>
Why not you start?! :woot:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137677" target="_blank">Matrixx</a></u> post it here then :pop:

Here you go.....

@acetophenol
1stly am a sister

2ndly agar jootay and such crap day hi ni hai kissi ko....ghareeb ko hi day aao!

Give to the poor do charity! :undecided:

lol people should understand that if someone has a pink pony as avatar then that person is either a girl or gay. :lol:

lol people should understand that if someone has a pink pony as avatar then that person is either a girl or gay. :lol:
@smuhs1
not everyone takes things on face value.....some actually believe everything is running on conspiracy theory ;)

Back
Top Bottom